WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NewsMAX, you are welcome

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Replace your normal national and local news with Newsmax channel or website, you can thank me later.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Newsmax recently beat Fox News in ratings apparently. I also think CNN beat Fox too.

Pretty incredible decline, more like falling off a cliff, when Fox went all in on the Liberal business model.

But they'll be liked more by the woke Marxists and the Corrupto-crats in DC who will help them get rich with $ from China

Boat 405

Reaction score
Newsmax donated big money to Clinton... Just saying.... OAN for the win.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Replace your normal national and local news with Newsmax channel or website, you can thank me later.

we switched to Newsmax. Fox left us. Although we love Hannity and Tucker

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Can't get OAN for free, so been watching a lot of NEWSMAX, still watching Tucker though.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Juan Williams of Fox News show The Five has tested positive for COVID and he has symptoms. He has been off the show since last week, replaced by Heraldo Rivera. Reports indicate Williams' wife does not want him to return home with COVID. So, he's staying at a Washington DC hotel. Try checking into a hotel after announcing you have COVID. That's just not going to go well. The Five has mentioned many COVID cases prior, from President Trump on down. But, when it comes to one of their co-hosts . . . . . Crickets.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Juan Williams of Fox News show The Five has tested positive for COVID and he has symptoms. He has been off the show since last week, replaced by Heraldo Rivera. Reports indicate Williams' wife does not want him to return home with COVID. So, he's staying at a Washington DC hotel. Try checking into a hotel after announcing you have COVID. That's just not going to go well. The Five has mentioned many COVID cases prior, from President Trump on down. But, when it comes to one of their co-hosts . . . . . Crickets.
The five has been great without Juan Williams interrupting, playing the race card and never responding to any negative topics about democrats. He also blamed his covid case on fox for wanting to return to in studio filming. He should just go to CNN. Hes a tool.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
The five has been great without Juan Williams interrupting, playing the race card and never responding to any negative topics about democrats. He also blamed his covid case on fox for wanting to return to in studio filming. He should just go to CNN. Hes a tool.
We watch The Five and I cannot stand Juan Williams. I find him unintelligent and very much a racist. Hell, he was fired from NPR for making racist statements. On this COVID deal, it appears Williams had returned from a vacation, required testing before returning to the Fox studio. Believe he had returned to the studio, had done a show with Watters and Gutfeld present, then received the positive test results. I find Williams to be a worthless user of breathable air. Just sayin'. Thanks FOX and Bill O'Reilly in particular. He pulled Williams out of the dumpster over at NPR. Williams is now very much a millionaire and O'Reilly is a multi-millionaire.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
We watch The Five and I cannot stand Juan Williams. I find him unintelligent and very much a racist. Hell, he was fired from NPR for making racist statements. On this COVID deal, it appears Williams had returned from a vacation, required testing before returning to the Fox studio. Believe he had returned to the studio, had done a show with Watters and Gutfeld present, then received the positive test results. I find Williams to be a worthless user of breathable air. Just sayin'. Thanks FOX and Bill O'Reilly in particular. He pulled Williams out of the dumpster over at NPR. Williams is now very much a millionaire and O'Reilly is a multi-millionaire.
I agree 100%. This is the dude that marched to the covid drum beat, made fun of and mocked the president and others Republicans for getting covid. Told us all to be responsible and every week showed pictures of him on vacation with his family and his grand kids. He's a joke. No surprise he is a liberal.

BONER

Reaction score
I haven't watched Fox since the Election. I listen to KFYI in the mornings and watch Newsmax at night.

Kinda bummed as I really like Tucker. But Gregg Kelly is just as smug and as much of a wise ass, so I'm content.