WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsolini and our gas tax money

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Voters approved the gas tax increase on the guarantee that it would only be used for road repairs infrastructure projects. Have you guys been keeping track of newsolini executive orders diverting this money to his pet projects like climate control? Billions being taken out of the taxes that we are paying and we are not getting any road improvements with it.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Voters approved the gas tax increase on the guarantee that it would only be used for road repairs infrastructure projects. Have you guys been keeping track of newsolini executive orders diverting this money to his pet projects like climate control? Billions being taken out of the taxes that we are paying and we are not getting any road improvements with it.

Newsom is looking after your best interest.......Great weather is all California has left......Light'n up....Newsom is just working hard to preserve it for you. Right? :rolleyes:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

www. WhenDumbFucksVote .com.................EVERY f'ing time!!!! 😝

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
The bill stated the money from the gas tax would only go to road repair and infustrcture unless there is a fiscal emergency... There is always a fiscal emergency in California.

Pet projects dont fall under the fiscal emergency clause . I'm surprised the Howard Jarvis tax association hasn't sued

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
4tfk0k.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Want to know how I know you are knew to California ? :)

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Want to know how I know you are knew to California ? :)

Oh I'm not new, perhaps just beat down with tax increases every year that I cant see the forest through the trees. I'm well aware that there were other gas taxes before the latest one that were pissed away the same as this is now. There seems to be quite momentum to get newsolini recalled. Maybe his theft of tax payer money will help that along.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Oh I'm not new, perhaps just beat down with tax increases every year that I cant see the forest through the trees. I'm well aware that there were other gas taxes before the latest one that were pissed away the same as this is now. There seems to be quite momentum to get newsolini recalled. Maybe his theft of tax payer money will help that along.

That was tongue in cheek because that is the same thing that has been happening for decades now.

There is momentum to recall him, but not near enough to get it done.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Please post links to the executive orders doing this.

RD

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Please post links to the executive orders doing this.

RD

There are a bunch of examples dating back to 2019. He just signed the most recent order this week diverting 5 billion to climate control stuff from the gas tax funds.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
This idiot is so out of touch with people in this state it’s unreal. He responds to people upset with his shifting of these tax dollars by telling them this state has more billionaires than ever before. WTF?!?!

You have business owners literally starving because of his lockdowns and complete mismanagement of all things Covid. He’s got a million plus doses of vaccines sitting on a shelf because he has no idea how to get them to those in need. We rank 45th or more in ability to vaccine people.

And he has the balls to justify himself by gloating that the state has billionaires. The guy is a fucking disaster.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
This idiot is so out of touch with people in this state it’s unreal. He responds to people upset with his shifting of these tax dollars by telling them this state has more billionaires than ever before. WTF?!?!

You have business owners literally starving because of his lockdowns and complete mismanagement of all things Covid. He’s got a million plus doses of vaccines sitting on a shelf because he has no idea how to get them to those in need. We rank 45th or more in ability to vaccine people.

And he has the balls to justify himself by gloating that the state has billionaires. The guy is a fucking disaster.

Of course he has vaccines sitting on the shelf. If he were to actually distribute them and COVID-19 is contained then he would lose his state of emergency

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Of course he has vaccines sitting on the shelf. If he were to actually distribute them and COVID-19 is contained then he would lose his state of emergency

He’s mismanaged this so badly. He should’ve opened it up to seniors first. At least to those 70 years old and older along with healthcare workers like Colorado has.

If the vaccine works like it’s intended you’d quickly empty the hospitals and the death rates would drop off a cliff with 8 of 10 deaths being elderly.

He has to be the most inept governor of all time. Now he can’t blame Trump and will have to stand on his own two feet and he’s going to be a disaster. The Democrats have controlled this state for 30+ years and they’re augering this MF’r into the ground faster than I’ve ever seen it.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
He’s mismanaged this so badly. He should’ve opened it up to seniors first. At least to those 70 years old and older along with healthcare workers like Colorado has.

If the vaccine works like it’s intended you’d quickly empty the hospitals and the death rates would drop off a cliff with 8 of 10 deaths being elderly.

He has to be the most inept governor of all time. Now he can’t blame Trump and will have to stand on his own two feet and he’s going to be a disaster. The Democrats have controlled this state for 30+ years and they’re augering this MF’r into the ground faster than I’ve ever seen it.

I honestly don't think(in his mind) he is miss managing it. I think he is managing it exactly how he planned. And actually trying and hoping this virus doesn't go away any time soon!

Never let a good crisis go to waste!!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I honestly don't think(in his mind) he is miss managing it. I think he is managing it exactly how he planned. And actually trying and hoping this virus doesn't go away any time soon!

He wants to be POTUS and he’s catering to big donors and big tech.

He could care less about the middle & lower classes.

wallnutz

Reaction score

Joe and the HO will bail him out and he knows it. Plus he will keep blaming Trump as will all the other dims.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

There is NOT a Democrat alive that wants Covid-19 to go away. They had their hands in bringing it here and love every minute of it!!! IMO, almost forgot to add that.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Got to stop saying," how fucking stupid can you get---- it's become a competition !!!!