WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsolini is a dancing clown

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Dumbass is dancing around all over the place like he is some type of financial genius after sleepy Joe gifts California 700 billion dollars. He is throwing out millions everywhere like its candy on Halloween. What a fricken tool. My favorite is his plan to build free homes for 65k homeless drug addicts. I'm sure that will evolve to free homes for illegals also. I'm sure we won't have a mass migration of dirtbags to California with great planning like this.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Dumbass is dancing around all over the place like he is some type of financial genius after sleepy Joe gifts California 700 billion dollars. He is throwing out millions everywhere like its candy on Halloween. What a fricken tool. My favorite is his plan to build free homes for 65k homeless drug addicts. I'm sure that will evolve to free homes for illegals also. I'm sure we won't have a mass migration of dirtbags to California with great planning like this.
as long as the dirtbags mirgrate and stay there that is fine with me. We don't them over here or anywhere else.