WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom: California to review any FDA-approved coronavirus vaccine before distributing

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
CA will not get vaccine until it is reviewed by its own experts. CA residents should be able to sue CA for anyone that dies during that time period they are reviewing vaccine. Billions spent to develop vaccine and now they want to check it again. What kind of stupid are these democraps! Just want to keep CA down. Expect more people leaving CA!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha, experts? As in unbiased medical experts? Hahahahaaaaaaaa

More like political “experts”

Performance Grips

Reaction score
He said they will have they're own experts check it and it will not be available for everyone.
1) first responders and Doctors... ok
2) older people and at risk... sounds reasonable
3) the incarcerated ... what the fuck?
So prisoners before working taxpayers?
This is a complete joke. Dude has to go. These people backing Newsom are brain dead.
He wants us locked down permanently.

Jgarrison

Reaction score
We should bring in that huge hospital ship into the LA harbor and administer the vaccine on the ship, we can also pay for all California’s travel costs to travel to LA then depending on how well act after the vaccine we can assign them a color code and put it on their forehead for how dangerous of super spreader they might be

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
He said they will have they're own experts check it and it will not be available for everyone.
1) first responders and Doctors... ok
2) older people and at risk... sounds reasonable
3) the incarcerated ... what the fuck?
So prisoners before working taxpayers?
This is a complete joke. Dude has to go. These people backing Newsom are brain dead.
He wants us locked down permanently.

How about we test it out on the incarcerated first? Make sure this rushed vaccine does not cause it's own sickness or death before first responders and doctors start taking it.

As for me, they will have to strap me down and forcibly inject me, I have no interest in it.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Exactly. If he's so concerned why give it to Doctors first? Ass backwards. He is trickling information out to let the masses know hes going to keep us locked down indefinitely. They will keep finding reasons.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Check out what he’s doing to theme parks... 1 in 100,000 positive max in the county when they are currently at 37 per 100k and they have to be less than 2% positive in tests.
He’s killing CA.
But the weather is amazing!

stingray11

Reaction score
How about we test it out on the incarcerated first? Make sure this rushed vaccine does not cause it's own sickness or death before first responders and doctors start taking it.

As for me, they will have to strap me down and forcibly inject me, I have no interest in it.
The final clinical test is done on 40,000 volunteers and if a single one gets sick it does not pass if I understand them correctly

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
Check out what he’s doing to theme parks... 1 in 100,000 positive max in the county when they are currently at 37 per 100k and they have to be less than 2% positive in tests.
He’s killing CA.

pure BS. The area around Disney in OC will never be the same. The volume of small business that will close will be huge. My money is Disney will have a lawsuit filed by EOW.

riverroyal

Reaction score
He’s killing CA.
This.
next summer if they are lucky. Disney should just pack up and leave. Start over in another state.

Backlash

Reaction score
I went out to lunch with some co-workers today in Anaheim. We were worried there would be a lot of people and some long lines at the Anaheim Packing District. Nope, not one line and there were less than 10 customers in the entire building. We were all shocked and couldn't believe it! If you've been there, you know its typically busy with a ton of people. This BS Covid crap and the unnecessary lockdowns are killing these businesses. This economy is circling the drain thanks to this shitty CA governor and his ridiculous restrictions! 🤬

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This.
next summer if they are lucky. Disney should just pack up and leave. Start over in another state.
Either is pissed with him. He left the COVID task force thing Newsome put together because of him and there are rumors and talk Disney may be pulling up stakes soon. If this Prop 13 partial repeal happens, watch for a flood of people going East with their businesses.... including Disney

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
This.

Disney corporate HQ is on the move. The mouse is moving and the studios will be impacted. More and more positions are shifing to FL and other locations. If prop 15 passes (increase on commercial prop taxes), you will see even a bigger shift. The incentives received by the company are no longer worth it.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
The final clinical test is done on 40,000 volunteers and if a single one gets sick it does not pass if I understand them correctly

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I believe that's fairly standard operating procedure for vaccine testing, yet even when approved new vaccine's tend to make some people sick, sometimes critically sick. Yes, it's usually a small percentage, but that's for vaccine's that take years to develop.

They're cutting a lot of corners to get something out for this, going to be interesting to see how it goes and if it even works.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
He’s killing CA.
How in the fuck will you be waiting for 1 in 100,000 max with people within the county. A theme park has no control what county the visitors are coming from. As far as they know the visitor could be coming in from Cuomo's NY rest homes!!

Backlash

Reaction score
It's hilarious. You have some politicians saying "Trust the science" and others saying not to. Which is it? I'm confused now. 😁

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I saw today that California has set up a deal with Oregon, Nevada and Washington, and the 4 states will work together to verify the efficacy of the vaccine before allowing distribution in those states. So, you won't be able to go to Vegas to get one should you want one. However, we all know that a black market will develop for whatever vaccine is FDA approved and that CDC blesses.
I also read somewhere today that the recall effort on him is "gaining steam".
In the long line of garbage governors this state has elected, he stands right at the bottom of the pile.

4Waters

Reaction score
I saw today that California has set up a deal with Oregon, Nevada and Washington, and the 4 states will work together to verify the efficacy of the vaccine before allowing distribution in those states. So, you won't be able to go to Vegas to get one should you want one. However, we all know that a black market will develop for whatever vaccine is FDA approved and that CDC blesses.
In the long line of garbage governors this state has elected, he stands right at the bottom of the pile.
The recall effort is asking for an extension since many of the counties in the state had shut their recorder offices shut down due to covid and they couldn't submit the petition forms.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I learned something interesting today I wasn't aware of before. My brother sits on the California covid19 task board and has weekly video meetings with ol' Gavin and crew. He's one of 40+ medical professionals on these video conferences. He was chosen by his medical group ownership, mainly for his qualifications and of course he is well spoken with factual info. He laughed when he told me Gavin calls him Dr G since my bro is one of the more outspoken participants. Doesn't beat around the bush kinda guy.😄

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

California, Oregon, Washington and Nevada made some NW Pact about a month into the "Dempanic" and have been following each other every since. I will say California is still alot worse "lockdown" wise than we are in Oregon I think!

Last edited:

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I learned something interesting today I wasn't aware of before. My brother sits on the California covid19 task board and has weekly video meetings with ol' Gavin and crew. He's one of 40+ medical professionals on these video conferences. He was chosen by his medical group ownership, mainly for his qualifications and of course he is well spoken with factual info. He laughed when he told me Gavin calls him Dr G since my bro is one of the more outspoken participants. Doesn't beat around the bush kinda guy.😄
Zig, maybe you have posted about your brother before & I missed it........what is your brothers opinion on all this COVID stuff including masks?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Zig, maybe you have posted about your brother before & I missed it........what is your brothers opinion on all this COVID stuff including masks?
Honestly I've not specifically asked him that(mask) but I've not seen one on or around him.....a handshake and a hug was first thing we did after a month or more since we've seen one another.
One thing he did say to me yesterday though....several months ago this stopped being about cv19 and all about politics.
Coincidentally, that's the same message my son got from a Navy Admiral at the Pentagon some months back.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Honestly I've not specifically asked him that(mask) but I've not seen one on or around him.....a handshake and a hug was first thing we did after a month or more since we've seen one another.
One thing he did say to me yesterday though....several months ago this stopped being about cv19 and all about politics.
Coincidentally, that's the same message my son got from a Navy Admiral at the Pentagon some months back.
I think that is what really gets to most of us Anti-maskers. Not necessarily that we're against the masks themselves or businesses asking patrons to wear them, I think most is about the fact that is is obviously not about the virus anymore on the government level.