WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom reportedly engaging in sexual affair with top staffer

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
The woman at the center of the emerging scandal, Lindsey Cobia, was recently promoted and given additional duties in the office. She is presently Deputy Chief of Staff. According to her LinkedIn profile, Cobia and Newsom have known each other since at least 2015. Cobia was Deputy Campaign Manager for Newsom’s successful bid for governor. She also was the Campaign Manager for a 2016 ballot proposition that Newsom championed to ban so-called high-capacity gun magazines and require Californians to register with the state before purchasing ammunition. (The ballot proposition was later declared to be unconstitutional.) Cobia’s profile on Facebook indicates that she got married in 2017 but it is not known if she is still a married woman.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Well he's done it before with the wife of his "friend" and campaign manager I believe.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Gavin I want your wife.jpg

Is he going to blame alcohol again? 😝

propcheck

Reaction score
classic Democrap move there. It is like they all use the same play book. I am sorry but if Democraps want to be taken seriously they need to stop screaming about #metoo then voting for the very people that exploit them.