Reaction score
Time to do this
E2F533B4-7882-4D73-8897-D581F4DA00DC.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
No shit, thought dining in California was dead

Motor Boater

Reaction score
He will just divert your tax money to a special program to save winery’s. Then you will end up paying for him to stay open.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
His hypocrisy is even more than the democrats can stand - they see him for the liar / cheater / better than you asshole that he is - his own people are going to bring him down, and i don't think we'll have to wait until the next cycle

Meaney77

Reaction score
At what point does the public say enough is enough and actually take some sort of legal action against this guy and his actions and the governing bodies that allow him to fly under the radar?? We all bitch and complain and mother fuck this guy but nothing ever seems to get done.

Cdog

Reaction score
At what point does the public say enough is enough and actually take some sort of legal action against this guy and his actions and the governing bodies that allow him to fly under the radar?? We all bitch and complain and mother fuck this guy but nothing ever seems to get done.

I can tell you with honesty if my business was shut down and I was forced into bankruptcy I’d salt his fucking grounds and skull fuck that swarmy bastard.

fucking send it!

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
And if he runs again he will win because he is the Dem and they only vote for DEM's

TeamGreene

Reaction score
And there you have it. What more does anyone need to see than they too 1mil in funds and had 14 employee's with no concern to all of the people losing their homes and livelihoods that either didn't get any relief funds or it came too late. But these big connected companies were first in line to suck at the gov. teet. Keep voting for this and you'll continue to receive the government you deserve.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Just called---- "Due to high call volume, we are unable to answer right now,please go online to make a reservation"

Took Book an Appointment

T: 707.945.1220
F. 707.944.0744
E: [email protected]

Fuck you newscum and your whore aunt

TeamGreene

Reaction score
FYI Nancy isn't really his aunt.
Gavin Newsom & Nancy Pelosi aren’t related. Nancy Pelosi married the brother of Ron Pelosi, who was once married to Gavin Newsom’s aunt – Belinda Barbara Newsom. Ron and Belinda divorced in 1977, and Nancy and Paul got married in 1963, so for a brief window of 15 years Nancy was something like an aunt-by-marriage to Gavin.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Gavin Newsom & Nancy Pelosi aren’t related. Nancy Pelosi married the brother of Ron Pelosi, who was once married to Gavin Newsom’s aunt – Belinda Barbara Newsom. Ron and Belinda divorced in 1977, and Nancy and Paul got married in 1963, so for a brief window of 15 years Nancy was something like an aunt-by-marriage to Gavin.

Who fucking cares F her and him.:mad:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Related in every way except blood

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Is this really a shocker? Everyone except the libtards turn a blind eye to this family business.

It's absolutely fucking disgusting to most of us.

"It's just good business"
- Rodnjen

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score

Close enough, assholes by association and debauchery.
Both need to take a long walk on a short pier.

dribble

Reaction score
Newsom opened his winery with money from the 2 billion dollar Getty family Trust (of which his father was the administrator, being paid at the rate of 2% of the value of the trust per year). Do the math on that. I don't know if the winery is profitable or not. What I do know is that Newsom has never had a job. He gets a fat salary from the winery which was completely financed by ultra liberal billionaire, Gordon Getty. Newsom is his puppet. Getty always wanted to be president but lacks the charisma and the popularity. Getty ultimately plans to be president by proxy, that proxy being Newsom. His appearance as a successful self made business man is a scam. It was used to make him Mayor of San Francisco, to make him governor and will be used in his bid for president. He is a made up phony with good hair Unlike Getty

images.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Newsom opened his winery with money from the 2 billion dollar Getty family Trust (of which his father was the administrator, being paid at the rate of 2% of the value of the trust per year). Do the math on that. I don't know if the winery is profitable or not. What I do know is that Newsom has never had a job. He gets a fat salary from the winery which was completely financed by ultra liberal billionaire, Gordon Getty. Newsom is his puppet. Getty always wanted to be president but lacks the charisma and the popularity. Getty ultimately plans to be president by proxy, that proxy being Newsom. His appearance as a successful self made business man is a scam. It was used to make him Mayor of San Francisco, to make him governor and will be used in his bid for president. He is a made up phony with good hair Unlike Getty

View attachment 951181
Most wineries are not that profitable. Specially if they are buying their grapes. If they are growing their own, their margins are better. I do know many corporations buy wineries for MANY reasons. Almost never because they are profitable. The most common is the owner of a corporation decides he really likes wine so he buys an established winery and retains the staff. They can use the financial losses as write offs (or whoever it works precisely with taxes) against their other companies' profits essentially making the wine making hobby.... free.

Betcha Newsom's is the same way.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
As we see this pandemic play out, we can also see that elected government leaders, have no skills at leadership. If you think Newsom can sees the irony in closing your business while keeping his and those of his inner circle open, you would be disappointed. Politicians believe they are better then the people they serve.

wzuber

Reaction score
It would be great if the masses of people once AGAIN unemployed by this fucksticks policies gathered and picketed/protested those businesses and called the media in to cover it. It seems at least that one station would broadcast it, more would likely follow. Expose them globally and shame everyone involved with them. It would at least be a good start. And if those businesses and their employees suffered some damages in the process????? Even better. Follow ALL of them home. Sweat every aspect of their lives as much as legally possible. When they CAN'T show up to work for fear of being mobbed and exposed the businesses will be effected.

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
He will just divert your tax money to a special program to save winery’s. Then you will end up paying for him to stay open.

Him an the companies he owns/co owns of have already taken in 3 million is Covid relief. Pretty sure all his places never shut down either. It’s absolutely disgusting what’s happening.