WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom's Recall

hallett21

Reaction score
Just voted in Calabasas. It was either construction trucks or coexist stickers in the parking lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Just did it probably 10/15 people in there quite a few coming and going. YES and ELDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Voted in person last Saturday morning at College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita

Backlash

Reaction score
I just voted in person! Fuck you Newsom! I hope you get the boot, and your unemployed ass rots in hell! 🖕

20210914_125855.jpg

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Just did it probably 10/15 people in there quite a few coming and going. YES and ELDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets be honest.... Elder is exactly the guy, I did vote for him because he as the momentum/recognition . But Kiley would have been my pick.

Done-it-again

Reaction score

Nice. We had only 2 this morning at 7:30am

Anyone else have stupid poll workers? Damn they are clueless, a sack of rocks are smarter than these people.....

JBZ

Reaction score
I voted in Newport Beach at 9
There was about 20 people in line. It took 15 minutes.
My in-laws went by at 12 and the line was around the the corner

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I just voted in person! Fuck you Newsom! I hope you get the boot, and your unemployed ass rots in hell! 🖕

View attachment 1049259

What in the holy hell are all those languages doing on that sticker?

"If you've come to the United States from a non-English speaking country and want to become a citizen, you have probably heard that you must pass an English test. The good news is that the test is not complicated, and there are free resources available to help you prepare. With a little help, you should be able to master the requirements of the English test. And under some circumstances, you may be exempt from this requirement for citizenship. "

Nothing like unifying a country by spreading melting pots everywhere!!!!! 🖕

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Who voted in person this morning?

I did and it was dead, hopefully because it only had 2 dots to fill but non the less. I'm not too confidant that we will prevail.
Headed to our location in Jurupa Valley in about 20 minutes. They have significantly decreased the number of in person sites. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Backlash

Reaction score

"If you've come to the United States from a non-English speaking country and want to become a citizen, you have probably heard that you must pass an English test. The good news is that the test is not complicated, and there are free resources available to help you prepare. With a little help, you should be able to master the requirements of the English test. And under some circumstances, you may be exempt from this requirement for citizenship. "

Brother, living in the SGV has all kinds of perks!

😁

Translated, it reads "I voted for Larry Elder!"

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Voted on Sat, there were like 8-10 people in there.

This thing is gonna come down to turnout If it is gonna happen.

2Driver

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s gut feeling how this will go? Buddy in San Diego thinks it’s going to end up with GN.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s gut feeling how this will go? Buddy in San Diego thinks it’s going to end up with GN.

Most likely GN. We won’t know for a few days. Mail in votes counted first, then in person. Then “late” ballots post marked up until today are counted.

hallett21

Reaction score

I think those who want him out are voting. But there’s a lot of people who really hate conservatives. And they will look past this states problems to make sure one doesn’t get elected.

I don’t fully believe a change at the helm will fix everything overnight. But it would at least get some momentum going in the right direction. Even if we could just get the state back to left center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I really hope I’m mistaken, but I simply do not believe there is a shred of legitimacy to this so called “vote”.
There is absolutely no occurrence of anything in the last18 months to suggest that we the people have any say so.
There has already been multiple first hand reports of inconsistencies in the process, questionable balloting, and flat out in incompetence at the polling locations.
What has been made clear, to me at least, is that the Dems and their sheep will do anything no matter how flagrant to achieve their goals.
Little things election fraud are run of the mill for them these days.
Again, I hope I’m proven wrong for the sake of you CA peeps who suffer this shit daily.

Backlash

Reaction score
We are all on the same page of hopeful, but I don't think we're going to get lucky. As much as we all wanna see this POS ousted from his political throne, I have a feeling he is just going to squeak by. The Dems aren't giving up this state, nor the seats in DC either. Not going to happen.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
The wife and I voted this morning...brought our mail in ballots, unopened. They scanned them which I guess voided them, we kept them, and walked over to the machine where it printed our votes out on the paper ballot, showed us the ballot, then ate the ballot. So I guess it went smoothly.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
We mailed our ballots in, I don’t trust the voting machines, they show you what you voted, but it doesn’t guarantee that that is how your vote is counted. The drop off boxes can be moved by anyone with no repercussions if tampered with. Where as the post office is held to a higher standard. Hopefully our votes will be recorded as we cast them.

FCT

Reaction score

No shit! I lived in Brazil for 3 years and they don’t give a shit if you can read it or not. It’s in one language only as it should be!

If you go to a foreign country you shouldn’t expect them to cater to your language. It’s a joke how much is in Spanish and every other language here.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Voted in person. Took about 20 minutes. They didn't want anything to do with the mail in ballots.

I brought mine with me, they asked if I was surrendering my mail in. I said, Yes. then I ripped it up and gave it to them. They said that wasn't necessary as they write void on it and I said, just in case....

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Headed to our location in Jurupa Valley in about 20 minutes. They have significantly decreased the number of in person sites. I'll let you all know how it goes.
Hey neighbor. I’m in JV too.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I really hope I’m mistaken, but I simply do not believe there is a shred of legitimacy to this so called “vote”.

Sadly, I must agree 100%!
The steal and fix is in...and it is serving them well! :mad:

We mailed our ballots in, I don’t trust the voting machines, they show you what you voted, but it doesn’t guarantee that that is how your vote is counted.

Chili, do you trust the person opening your mailed in ballot? Whoever opens it must also rely on a "machine" to count it.....

I wish each of our CA Boating Patriots the best of luck with this, but IMO Newsom will be standing when it is all said and done......
sorry to say....but you can't defeat the massive vote steal!

Last edited:

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Lets be honest.... Elder is exactly the guy, I did vote for him because he as the momentum/recognition . But Kiley would have been my pick.
Pretty sure any 2nd Grader could do a better job at running California than Newsome has. I really could care less who gets in as long as that ass hat is out!! I’d even take Bruce Jenner at this point, lol.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I voted in person yesterday, only a few people there, wife went today and also only a few people…unfortunately newsome isn’t going anywhere, we got too many dumbshits in California

FishSniper

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think this POS will remain in power. I think the question becomes how long until he starts going crazy with his bs mandates again to punish those that voted to oust him and reward the morons that voted to keep this tyrant in power.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think this POS will remain in power. I think the question becomes how long until he starts going crazy with his bs mandates again to punish those that voted to oust him and reward the morons that voted to keep this tyrant in power.
[/QUOTE

right away actually. What does he have to loose?

wet hull

Reaction score
Wife and I voted in person this evening about 6:30pm. Good size line and safe to say they were all republican. Mainly because everyone one talking about voting him out. Brought our mail in ballots. They wrote void then tore up in front of us. Voted on computer then printed and placed into a secured box. This was in Vista, CA.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Next few days, right after all the final mail in votes are counted.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Pretty sure any 2nd Grader could do a better job at running California than Newsome has. I really could care less who gets in as long as that ass hat is out!! I’d even take Bruce Jenner at this point, lol.

Truth.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
This is how you know nobody trusts this election, at least a 1 hour wait in line to vote in person. We waited an hour, went to dinner and when we came out the line was 50% longer. Everyone walked right by the drop box at the street.…..
quick scan of the crowd I’d say 50/50 yes and no votes…

6ACA2BA5-8B75-4A9C-9B6E-5F1E81B54D5B.jpeg
59BD2B3A-4FCB-40FD-9DFB-C243E42269AB.jpeg

DemocratsRuinEverything

All Day Every Day
Reaction score

Elder could have 100% of the vote and it's not going to matter. Do you really think Nancy Pelosi is going to let her nephew lose? They control everything including counting the votes. This is pointless. Newsome will win today and win next year. It's democrats forever and soon they will do it nationally and everyone will let it happen. Fuckin Sheeple.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Der Furhor will have us all on lockdown again before Christmas if he’s not recalled. Wouldn’t surprise me if he starts building Concentration Camps like Australia is to lock up all the Republicans, I mean Covid Patients, lol

spectras only

Reaction score
$80 million plus spent on Newsom's rescue ;) The effort to fight a recall of California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom has raised roughly $83 million, a number that dwarfs the fundraising of the governor's most formidable GOP rival, radio host Larry Elder.
Netflix CEO Reed Hastings led the charge with a $3 million contribution, while billionaire investor and major left-wing donor George Soros pitched in a cool $1 million. Priscilla Chan, wife of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, gave another $750,000.
The focker will win

DemocratsRuinEverything

All Day Every Day
Reaction score
That's right. You wake up in the morning and find out...Surprise! Newsome won! Wow I'm shocked! Also, JOE BIDEN got the most votes ever and everyone loves him and he is doing such an amazing job! Wow! Surprise! Nancy going around telling everyone DONT BELIEVE YOUR LYING EYES! lol Fak.

Democrats ruin everything.......

America, Afghanistan, education, young peoples minds, voting and tons more. Fak

DemocratsRuinEverything

All Day Every Day
Reaction score
Does anyone else wonder why..........the results don't come in all day showing how everyone voted? Notice they wait until the end of the day to see how many votes they need to make sure the democrat wins and then they start posting results. That way it all looks real.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Does anyone else wonder why..........the results don't come in all day showing how everyone voted? Notice they wait until the end of the day to see how many votes they need to make sure the democrat wins and then they start posting results. That way it all looks real.
Yep , by law no election is to be called before polls are closed

jet496

Reaction score
Yep , by law no election is to be called before polls are closed
I believe he's talking about the ongoing votes being tallied so we can see them. That's a normal thing during most elections & most news station air them. I don't see anything on it as of now.

We voted in person but it was a bunch of libbies running the show so who knows what happens to the ballots. It's pretty sad that we can't trust our lection process or government in the slightest. Fucking 3rd world country we are becoming.

But then again we don't watch the news I'm just going by our local stations online.