WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom's Recall

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I hope you are right but I really think they got this cheating thing figured out

CA is 2:1 democrat. There is no need to cheat here. Just sent everyone a ballot and outspend the opponent 7:1 telling them they will die if they elect the black guy. You’ll get enough turnout to win.

This thing was a long shot from the beginning, but man if the money spent was even I’d bet a Republican could win in 2022.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
The amount of Karen's in this state is truly shocking. All one has to do to understand this election is to spend some time on the Nextdoor app.
Yea I knew what was going to happen that why I was trying to sell all the Democrats on Kevin. Oh well, my life goes on

PlanB

Reaction score
As long as we have mail in ballots (not absentee) and no voter ID the fraud will continue. How many people voted that were not eligible? How many ballots were filled out fraudulently with the mail in scam? The voting process in this state and country is a joke. What's the next step in the process once your vote does not matter?

Icky

Reaction score
So someone explain to me how they call it with only an estimated 68% of the votes counted? I would assume most of the yes people did their voting yesterday.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So someone explain to me how they call it with only an estimated 68% of the votes counted? I would assume most of the yes people did their voting yesterday.
Because the votes don't count. They don't mean shit. He got his position by edict from pelosi and she ain't removing him

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Badchoices03

Reaction score
California is a democratic shithole, look around you...there is no way they needed to cheat, the outcome is as expected...we went out and voted and did our part, but there was no part of me that thought the recall was actually going to happen...Californians are for the majority, stupid....smh

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
California is a democratic shithole, look around you...there is no way they needed to cheat, the outcome is as expected...we went out and voted and did our part, but there was no part of me that thought the recall was actually going to happen...Californians are for the majority, stupid....smh
I still think they cheated. Whether they needed to or not they still did. Gotta finalize the strategy for the next go round.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
So even the Democrats enjoyed having their kids out of school for over a year, no youth sports, stay at home orders... not allowed on the beach, mask mandates. A cocksucker elitist that had his kids in school during those lockdowns, and caught red handed in a restaurant... unmasked.... while restaurants were forced to close..... and this restaurant is the most expensive restaurant IN THE WORLD!

I don’t buy it.....
But at the same time, humans are glutton for punishment and most will submit.

bunch of weak minded, non freedom deserving losers.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
So even the Democrats enjoyed having their kids out of school for over a year, no youth sports, stay at home orders... not allowed on the beach, mask mandates. A cocksucker elitist that had his kids in school during those lockdowns, and caught red handed in a restaurant... unmasked.... while restaurants were forced to close..... and this restaurant is the most expensive restaurant IN THE WORLD!

I don’t buy it.....

You’ve got a combination of white liberal nihilists, blacks who vote 99% Democrat and the 3rd world invaders they ship over by the millions. California is doomed. I’m pretty sure it’s mentioned in the book of revelations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
4D808DF4-81B7-430E-8026-00AAEDBA51D6.jpeg

Badchoices03

Reaction score

I don’t buy it.....

YES, YES, YES, YES, and YES...because Covid is dangerous and we would have all died if it weren't for savior newsome....I just found out yesterday that my mom voted NO on the recall....when I asked why would she do such a thing, she said because he has done such a great job during the pandemic, when asked where she got that idea, she said from the news....smh...mind you, she is a republican, voted for Trump, I didn't even think she would vote any other way then YES...but she was brainwashed by the MSM that newsome is doing a great job

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

I don’t buy it.....

I do.. they do what they do every election. They say you will die or your children will die if you don’t vote for this person or this tax increase.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
YES, YES, YES, YES, and YES...because Covid is dangerous and we would have all died if it weren't for savior newsome....I just found out yesterday that my mom voted NO on the recall....when I asked why would she do such a thing, she said because he has done such a great job during the pandemic, when asked where she got that idea, she said from the news....smh...mind you, she is a republican, voted for Trump, I didn't even think she would vote any other way then YES...but she was brainwashed by the MSM that newsome is doing a great job

My point exactly...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I was in line yesterday and talking to a Yes voter. I told him simply by judging the number of people wearing masks in line, we are screwed. It was damn near 70/30 wearing masks OUTDOORS. 😆

Never underestimate the stupidity of the California populace.

stoker

Reaction score
I heard an interview with Rudy Giuliani where he said that when he was running for mayor his campaign manager told him he would have to have 10% more legitimate votes to offset the expected cheating by the dems.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I heard an interview with Rudy Giuliani where he said that when he was running for mayor his campaign manager told him he would have to have 10% more legitimate votes to offset the expected cheating by the dems.
They have stepped up their game quite a bit now.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
He probably started 2 days ago cause he knew how this would turn out

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I do.. they do what they do every election. They say you will die or your children will die if you don’t vote for this person or this tax increase.

I figured more eyes would be opened last time around. Especially with the hypocrisy displayed over the last year.

I figured this would be the outcome, but in a dumb way... was hopeful it wouldn’t be.

gen pop is dumb as fuck

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Think Newsome was bad before? he says, here hold my beer......

He will be so embolden now based on the outcome

More opportunities to trigger the imbeciles. 😝

HitIt

Reaction score
Never underestimate the stupidity of the California populace.
The street I live on is a loop. My house is about midway through the loop. There is a point at which you can either turn right or left to get into the neighborhood. Your decision to turn right or left into the loop could line you up the correct way to park in front of your house based on which side of the street you live on.

My neighbor who has lived next to me for around 4 years turns right every time. This forces him to make a 3+ point turn everyday to park in front of his house. Sometime he is towing a trailer and gets into quite a bind. People make poor choices that negatively impact their lives everyday and dont even question it. Guess which way he voted.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score

News organizations call elections early all the time, it has zero bearing on the actual votes that were cast.

During the presidential election, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Wyoming etc all get called with like 5-10% reporting.

702sandman

Reaction score
When does the “cheating“ stop ?? When a republican wins ? Then everyone will say finally a fair election ? If the dems win then it was stolen ? I personally think the California vote never had a chance it’s a blue state period. So it wasn’t a surprise. Now if this vote was in Texas and went the same way then I’d say wow something is fishy. I just think we have gone down this hole where if the blue wins then it stolen and if the red wins it’s legitimate. Man I wish it just went back to normal so this huge divide went away. Blue or red nobody is winning right now.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Well, we all had a thought it would end up this way....so it is what it is.

Just need to continue with the exodus plan, not that removing him would change the course long term but it would have been nice to have this narcissist out of office.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
In many ways it’s actually worse if it’s legit. Lol
Either the State has stacked the deck with so many illegals, or the legal population is really that fucking stupid...or both.
Either way it’s fucked up beyond repair.

The State would have more hope for the future if the vote was manipulated at the count than if it is a legit win through a stacked deck.
Get out, that’s all I can say.
When a governor restricts bacon sales its time to fucking leave.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Either the State has stacked the deck with so many illegals, or the legal population is really that fucking stupid...or both.

The State would have more hope for the future if the vote was manipulated at the count than if it is a legit win through a stacked deck.

shouldn’t your ilk be “rising up” about now?
:cool:

4Waters

Reaction score
Listen up you...the oracle says it’s simple math dammit.
The State has more idiots than not.
Of course he leaves out the years of stacking through handouts but that doesn’t bother him, he doesn’t live there.
But he did harvest a new groupie or 2.
If I didn't listen to my dad I'm definitely not going to listen to them🤣 and my dad whipped my ass for not listening.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
When does the “cheating“ stop ?? When a republican wins ? Then everyone will say finally a fair election ? If the dems win then it was stolen ? I personally think the California vote never had a chance it’s a blue state period. So it wasn’t a surprise. Now if this vote was in Texas and went the same way then I’d say wow something is fishy. I just think we have gone down this hole where if the blue wins then it stolen and if the red wins it’s legitimate. Man I wish it just went back to normal so this huge divide went away. Blue or red nobody is winning right now.

When does it all end?

When the Democrats stop lawyering up in order to stop election audits and allow the verification that the basement candidate with dementia.......................got the most votes in history.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

How do we know they have not been cheating for many years?

I mean the votes for yes 2.2 million to 1.9 million kinda does make you wonder.

wzuber

Reaction score
What I find frustrating, is they are "Projecting" these numbers and the recall efforts at this point....

View attachment 1049508

Besides the obvious (Dems cheating), how can you "Call" an election 1.5 hours after the polls close, when the votes havent actually been tallied?

MSM sux worse than RD! 🤬😁
It's called......setting the expectation......
Just the same as telling someone "you will do something" then doing it or not. If you do it their pleased/happy. If you don't their disappointed/mad. The expectation was set by their statement. They are mentally conditioning you/us to accept their pre-planned and determined outcome.

hallett21

Reaction score

To be fair the bacon issue was voted on by the people (farming/ranch conditions for animals).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

propcheck

Reaction score
Well it did not end as I wanted,hoped, and prayed. But the world will go on and tomorrow the sun will rise again. The difference as I move forward is that I have reaffirmed my focus to make every effort to not support those in opposition of my beliefs it is their right to have a voice as it is mine

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Introducing the next Vice President of the United States. Not a single vote will be cast. Newsom will be hired help.
Well Done California.We have finally reached the bottom of the leech line regarding successful qualified people running for any public office.
64D4FF42-DA75-4A90-999A-C114042DB68D.jpeg