WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom's Recall

hallett21

Reaction score
I think I understand your post...if not I apologize.

It IS with us or against us. Newscum is an Authoritarian. I doubt he believes what comes out of his mouth. He was born elite and will do what is necessary to rule you. That is why he exists. For the useless that wants the powerful government tilted for their PERCEIVED immediate benefit at the expense of their birthright and the generational benefit of freedom.

But what should me and my wife do?

We have enough fire power to take down a town.

She’s a trauma nurse and I’m self employed. We’re both 30.

Everyone says let’s roll! And with our families we will be just fine. And if the public turns the screws maybe the population suffers. But we will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score
Problem is no one says “let’s roll”.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I wasn’t trying to beat the stupid. I know people didn’t understand why I picked Kevin over Larry. I was just hoping enough Democrats would vote yes for the recall. I know they wouldn’t vote republican but was hoping they would chose a better dem that was In the middle.

I see that strategy clearer now and since you deal with a fair amount of them through work, it was spot on because there is no way they'd vote for a R like you said. The thing that makes it even better is, you voted Larry while telling them the opposite. I see a future in politics you lying motherf*cker!!!! 😝

Let's fund Vic as a Dem to back stab the bastards once he's elected!!! 👍 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Wait one minute....YOU LIVE IN CA?????

Behind enemy lines brother, behind enemy lines...........................

pepe rifle thumbs up.jpeg

hallett21

Reaction score
I see that strategy clearer now and since you deal with a fair amount of them through work, it was spot on because there is no way they'd vote for a R like you said. The thing that makes it even better is, you voted Larry while telling them the opposite. I see a future in politics you lying motherf*cker!!!! [emoji13]

Let's fund Vic as a Dem to back stab the bastards once he's elected!!! [emoji106] [emoji23]

Same question and of statement.

Literally cross our fence line and “Oakley” will come and find you. (German Shepherd )

If he’s bent out of shape then we carry.
And we go big. But that’s ridiculous, and want we “do” in my opinion is crazy.

All being said were ok here[emoji6]

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Same question and of statement.

Literally cross our fence line and “Oakley” will come and find you. (German Shepherd )

If he’s bent out of shape then we carry.
And we go big. But that’s ridiculous, and want we “do” in my opinion is crazy.

All being said were ok here[emoji6]

First line of defense, a patriot's best friend.

Meeka Rain.jpeg

meeka Rain 2 (2).jpeg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Not directed at you.

That’s the issue right there.

It’s become so polarized it’s insane. “You’re either with us or against us.”

It has nothing to do with financial, family, social etc values.

A construction worker “Democrat” (it’s their right if they choose) cannot agree with Newsome. Most that I know say give me work to do and I’ll do it. And I’ll do a damn good job.

Btw can you give my wife a job? She’ll do a great job.

Can you make sure my kids get the basic education they deserve? Didn’t ask you to raise them, just keep them safe and teach them to read, write, history (as it happened, thats another topic), science and be a productive part of society.

That’s honestly not unreasonable. Nor is saying I want a home I can afford.

That used to be a “democrat” and now WTF happened

My parents were always Democrats and growing up I thought I was too. Democrats aren't what they used to be. My sad won’t even call himself a democrat anymore

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My parents were always Democrats and growing up I thought I was too. Democrats aren't what they used to be. My sad won’t even call himself a democrat anymore

H21 is actually further along then you were before we saved you!! Lol
I have high hopes for him if we can keep the ghoul away from him.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I see that strategy clearer now and since you deal with a fair amount of them through work, it was spot on because there is no way they'd vote for a R like you said. The thing that makes it even better is, you voted Larry while telling them the opposite. I see a future in politics you lying motherf*cker!!!! 😝

Let's fund Vic as a Dem to back stab the bastards once he's elected!!! 👍 😂

He did? I thought he voted for YouTube Kevin the Democrat? I would have been fine with him, but like I said he had no path to winning. Elder beat him by like 30 points.

500bbc

Reaction score
I figured more eyes would be opened last time around. Especially with the hypocrisy displayed over the last year.

I figured this would be the outcome, but in a dumb way... was hopeful it wouldn’t be.

gen pop is dumb as fuck
Watched a dumb cunt on.local news before the vote crying oh woe is me I lost my business, can't get it started again.
Then voices her support for the fascist that destroyed her life because she "likes" him

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
For starters...it will not be easy for you. Accepting that is the most difficult thing. You are on the wrong side of the mobacracy. Generations ago your fathers gave up the OG intent of the nation...a republic.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Behind enemy lines brother, behind enemy lines...........................

View attachment 1049828
I like your fight! Frankly, I pussed out and left. Made more and paid less, seriously improved lake life. But I only set the clock back 10 years. The mental illness has spread like I never thought possible, and the republicucks in nc are totally unprepared. They are still trying to be nice guys as the commie cunts are on a full blitz.

Simi valley, circa 1990 was FAR better. Lost like the city of Atlantis

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
We don’t win this fight without sacrifice. The commie cunts will lose more in their captured schools. The next gen has a shot in the 4th turning. It REQUIRES training and private school. I’m really pissed that the tax money is stolen but public school is a re-education camp. I’m in the so called bible belt...it’s compromised

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We don’t win this fight without sacrifice. The commie cunts will lose more in their captured schools. The next gen has a shot in the 4th turning. It REQUIRES training and private school. I’m really pissed that the tax money is stolen but public school is a re-education camp. I’m in the so called bible belt...it’s compromised

Them NC republicucks will have you looking to move in 5 years or so and I know you know faggots like Burr are controlled opposition.

Beautiful state, but fuck Raleigh and all those woke ass universities.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Them NC republicucks will have you looking to move in 5 years or so and I know you know faggots like Burr are controlled opposition.

Beautiful state, but fuck Raleigh and all those woke ass universities.
Exactly!!! I fucked up. CA with better manners. You should have seen the face of the school board member when I told him that I want his wife in a burkha for her safety of the virus. He was freaked out. Nobody has ever spoken that way. Bunch of nice guys that finish last. They mean well and are pussies.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
But I like the ocean, Mammoth, Colorado river, etc lol.

Me too. But I don’t like dying in the house as it burns down around me either.

Backlash

Reaction score

please in your own words...
post #151, how did 375k magically disappear from the tally..

"It was an electronic gliche, a tabulation error that was corrected in order to reflect the true total number of votes." 529.5

😁

USMC2010

Reaction score
California is now a Lost Cause. The retards in this state just jumped off the proverbial cliff keeping the French Laundry Tyrant in power. Time to start looking for new employment in a Red State. Poke me with a fork - I’m done!!
Arizona went purple/blue, I left for a better state, granted it wasn't my primary reason but was an added benefit.

Wedgy

Reaction score
As a 7 year Texas transplant, with roots in this area, I can certainly say at any point in my career, I could have made this move and thrived in my trade in Construction here. Roe Tile and Marble. Hell, in Texas, you don't even need a License. I'm in the Lubbock area. 30 miles West. The greater population areas with more draw, and construction activity such as Austin, SA, Dallas, would be even more lucrative. If you like the Red, White and Blue, and not Commie BS, West Texas is way more conservative than, say Austin, or San Antonio. Or Dallas. Or Houston. You get the picture.

That's where the lakes trees, and hills are. Up here it's High Plains farmland, a 3500ft High Desert climate, but with more water, Cotton to the horizon in every direction, as far as the eye can see. They call it the Dirt. The wind blows so hard it tears shit up. The "Dirt," gets into everything. The Hail will destroy a car or blast the siding or roof off a house in minutes. You really have to want to live here. It's a hard land on which to live, and you are going to earn your own place here, In Blood, (mechanicing,) Sweat, (outside in Summer,) and Tears. (as Cali/US turns into a Shithole.)

You do need a Basement, or a Tornado shelter. Your pipes may freeze in Winter if you're not careful. Ditto the engines and outdrives too.
The homes I see going up are lacking any storm shelter. A Masonry contractor could be digging and building those. Mine is a solid CMU block, reinforced filled sides slab and roof, 10x12x8. I leave my side gate open and my neighbors all know where to go.

My next door neighbor was laid off from the Oilfield, bought a trailer, power washer and detailing supplies, has been doing gangbusters ever since February of last year, He now is turning that over to his Dad, and partnering up with a Cousin on a Construction Venture. No Fear! Right.

Gas, $2.58. No State income tax. RV spaces are $175 a month. Both Levelland, and Littlefield have a free campground for Overnighters, up to a week or two.

Best of Luck! See You soon.