WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Next Time Rent a Jeep !!

Taboma

Reaction score
Missing Employee, found alive, posted about 11 hours ago. Not sure who this guy works for, but somebody needs to re-evaluate their vehicle choice. Plus sending this guy into the wilderness completely unprepared.
The rental company is NOT going to be pleased and this guy is lucky to be alive.
Great job Mohave County Sheriff search and rescue !!

MIssing Employee.JPG

Tahoe -1.jpg

Tahoe-2.jpg

Tahoe-3.jpg

Tahoe-4.jpg

MC S&R.jpg

MC S&R-2.jpg

2Driver

Reaction score
Looking at the tamarisk and silt I’d say he drove right into the bill williams river bottom. Need a tank to get through that.

At what point do you tell yourself, “I think the cars GPS might be wrong and I might want to double back to a traveled road vs this overgrown deer path.

Taboma

Reaction score
Well he was on Pipeline Rd, got stuck crossing the La Paz county line --- which is the Bill Williams river and the only thing out there is a Pipeline that crosses just south of that road crossing. Next time I bet he rents a Jeep and takes a few more supplies :rolleyes: Probably an inspector :p
Pipeline Bill Williams river.JPG

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I've been on GPS routes that tried to take me right into rivers before. Surprisingly I had enough common sense to turn around.

This was in the forests of Belize between Rio On Pools and Rio Frio caves... so AAA was nowhere to be found. But I did have a 4x4 rental SUV. A Ford Everest. Not exactly confidence inspiring in its off road capabilities.