WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NFL and BLM

ikester

Reaction score
The NFL is going to donate over a 10 year period $250 million to the BLM. What does this $250 mil. do for the BLM ? Who gets paid what within the BLM ? Does this support their 'riot' activities? Does the NFL support the riot activities of the BLM? This is a classic 'shakedown', give them the $250 mil. to go away, for a while. See the BLM webpage and read their narrative.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The NFL is going to donate over a 10 year period $250 million to the BLM. What does this $250 mil. do for the BLM ? Who gets paid what within the BLM ? Does this support their 'riot' activities? Does the NFL support the riot activities of the BLM? This is a classic 'shakedown', give them the $250 mil. to go away, for a while. See the BLM webpage and read their narrative.

Someone is getting very rich and laughing all the way to the Bank.

SAM's is doing the same thing. 👎

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So who here is a “Washington Football Team” fan?

Didn’t Washington own slaves???

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
There is still some sanity alive in the NFL!!!!!

The NFL's Stephon Tuitt is not going to be kneeling for the flag during upcoming games this year and also has a message with anybody who takes exception with his decision: "Screw anybody who have a problem with that".

Tuitt took to Twitter on Sunday and wrote about the success of his grandmother - an immigrant from the Caribbean - to explain why he refuses to disrespect the flag.

"I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that," he said. "My grandmother was a immigrant from the Carribean and age worked her ass off to bring 20 people over the right way. She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She living good now."

👍

hawgty55

Reaction score
How arrogant to think that people watch for there views on life!

I haven't watched football in years and minimal nba games. And now i wont watch. I could care less what millionaires have to say about creating diversity.

Hopefully nlb wont keep giving in but seems like theyll be shut down soon since you have all the liberal progressive commentators on espn pushing for it. I cant stand ESPN anymore either everyone is so oppressed!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
How arrogant to think that people watch for there views on life!

I haven't watched football in years and minimal nba games. And now i wont watch. I could care less what millionaires have to say about creating diversity.

Hopefully nlb wont keep giving in but seems like theyll be shut down soon since you have all the liberal progressive commentators on espn pushing for it. I cant stand ESPN anymore either everyone is so oppressed!

As much as I dislike Charles Barkley, he said yesterday that those who choose to stand should be as respected as those who take the knee. YA THINK?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I’ll ask again as I always do...

Who cares? If you guys said you were done with these sports, be done with them. Let it go.

Crack=Whack.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I’ll ask again as I always do...

Who cares? If you guys said you were done with these sports, be done with them. Let it go.

Crack=Whack.
While I agree, they suck energy from us, it’s important to continue to show the level of depravity reached by these worthless millionaire frauds. I used to feel sorry for the guys that were broke 5 years after they left pro sports, but now I’m actually pushing for it. Fuck those Prima Donna little bitches. I would think Pat Tillman would have thrown down on some dumb ass that took a fucking pussy knee during the national anthem. I still pray some does do it, the flips off the entire league and tells them to shove their money up their ass. The guy would be a lifetime conservative superstar.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
While I agree, they suck energy from us, it’s important to continue to show the level of depravity reached by these worthless millionaire frauds. I used to feel sorry for the guys that were broke 5 years after they left pro sports, but now I’m actually pushing for it. Fuck those Prima Donna little bitches. I would think Pat Tillman would have thrown down on some dumb ass that took a fucking pussy knee during the national anthem. I still pray some does do it, the flips off the entire league and tells them to shove their money up their ass. The guy would be a lifetime conservative superstar.

I understand, but we all are now aware of every professional stick and ball sports league of BLM. Honestly do the weekly details matter anymore?

But if you say you are done with these organizations, turn off the sports news feeds and turn off ESPN that support their endeavors.

I’m not casting stones here, just asking the question. If you still want to watch sports or follow the news , watch them, just don’t say you are “done”. You can watch sports and not support BLM/flag kneeling etc.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I understand, but we all are now aware of every professional stick and ball sports league of BLM. Honestly do the weekly details matter anymore?

But if you say you are done with these organizations, turn off the sports news feeds and turn off ESPN that support their endeavors.

I’m not casting stones here, just asking the question. If you still want to watch sports, watch them, just don’t say you are “done”. You can watch sports and not support BLM/flag kneeling etc.
Gotcha. I'm done with watching them, but not done with helping show what assholes they have become.

oldschool

Reaction score
The San Francisco Faggots against the San Diego Pedophiles?

Sounds more disturbing than exciting. 😝
Not sure what cable package you have, but if it works for you give it hell. There’s the old saying “Those that scream the loudest have the most to hide”. Interesting thought.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not sure what cable package you have, but if it works for you give it hell. There’s the old saying “Those that scream the loudest have the most to hide”. Interesting thought.

LMAO 70's show .gif

Just saw this OS, I had a feeling you might go there. It's the response that's typical for this subject. Many have tried....................

No pole smoking here, but if anyone who feels the need, have at it, just keep it in the closet and STOP trying to normalize your mental disorder. I truly believe some are born that way, it's obvious, but as for the pedos in the church, hang their demented asses!!!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
FUCK RYAN TANNEHILL, multi-million $$$ QB

Tannehill said, “These systematic oppressions have been going on for a long time, hundreds of years. This country was founded upon racist ideas, with slaves being brought here from the day of foundation.”

“We’re tired of dealing with the systematic oppression,” Tannehill, who is white, continued.

ikester

Reaction score
People ask, ' how do these rioters get organized, who pays for the buses, who supports them with money ?'. The NFL does... and all the others who have donated to BLM. Pretty sick !!!

WhatExit?

Reaction score
People ask, ' how do these rioters get organized, who pays for the buses, who supports them with money ?'. The NFL does... and all the others who have donated to BLM. Pretty sick !!!

And THAT is why we need to boycott all sports and companies funding BLM

RCDave

Reaction score
It wont be 250 million once the NFL goes bankrupt and unable to pay all these spoiled children their contractual salaries. Or service the rent payments on the stadiums.

This will be fun to watch

retaocleg

Reaction score

saying blm donations go to the dems is not hyperbole, for those just arriving....didnt see the actual linking posted in here......trying to find the total actblue has donated to biden......last i have found was as of may 21 was over 100 million

BLM donations page redirects to actblue, a dem campaign fund raising arm.........allowing fact checkers to say false, that it does not go directly to the DNC, a seperate entity, technically.......leaving that out

focking grifters.......everything is a con, and if you don't know who the mark is, it's you

WhatExit?

Reaction score
The Steelers forum I've been on for many years asked where I went. Here's my reply to them:

I was born in the Burgh and I've been a lifelong Steelers fan. But I'm no longer a fan of the NFL and pro sports as the league and many players have interjected politics and extreme views (Marxism) that are, in my view, anti-America.

I love the Steelers almost as much as this country but there are far more important issues facing this country and I don't need a multi-billion dollar league filled with billionaire owners and multi-millionaire players telling me how this country is systemically racist while supporting BLM which is a Marxist organization working to tear down our country and take away our freedoms.

This league and its owners and players have become what and who they are BECAUSE of the freedoms this country and its warriors have provided them. Those supporting this league and the people associated with it gives your support to those who are actively attacking this country's foundation. If you think you can separate the 2 I wish you luck with that.

I hope things change for the better but until then I'm doing all I can to fight for our freedoms and continuing to support this non-perfect, greatest country in the history of the world, that continues to strive to provide equal protection under the law for everyone. I stand up against the mob and I know that all lives matter.

I wish you all good health, safety and hope that we all do our part to ensure the USA's future is better, safer and healthier for everyone and we never forget those who served and died to put us all in this position today.

ikester

Reaction score
The Steelers forum I've been on for many years asked where I went. Here's my reply to them:

I was born in the Burgh and I've been a lifelong Steelers fan. But I'm no longer a fan of the NFL and pro sports as the league and many players have interjected politics and extreme views (Marxism) that are, in my view, anti-America.

I love the Steelers almost as much as this country but there are far more important issues facing this country and I don't need a multi-billion dollar league filled with billionaire owners and multi-millionaire players telling me how this country is systemically racist while supporting BLM which is a Marxist organization working to tear down our country and take away our freedoms.

This league and its owners and players have become what and who they are BECAUSE of the freedoms this country and its warriors have provided them. Those supporting this league and the people associated with it gives your support to those who are actively attacking this country's foundation. If you think you can separate the 2 I wish you luck with that.

I hope things change for the better but until then I'm doing all I can to fight for our freedoms and continuing to support this non-perfect, greatest country in the history of the world, that continues to strive to provide equal protection under the law for everyone. I stand up against the mob and I know that all lives matter.

I wish you all good health, safety and hope that we all do our part to ensure the USA's future is better, safer and healthier for everyone and we never forget those who served and died to put us all in this position today.

GREAT RESPONSE, WELL DONE !

Mikes56

Reaction score
I keep waiting for the savages to shoot themselves into extinction. Maybe soon?

WhatExit?

Reaction score
I keep waiting for the millions who know better than to support the NFL and these leagues to see the light and change the channel

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
its about my 200th Sunday in a row where I've not watched football...or any NFL stuff. Gotta say, life is much better without watching a bunch of grown men run around in silly padded outfits crash into each other. Like, a lot better.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
its about my 200th Sunday in a row where I've not watched football...or any NFL stuff. Gotta say, life is much better without watching a bunch of grown men run around in silly padded outfits crash into each other. Like, a lot better.
What are these super athletic very talented people going to do if everyone stops watching?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

See, I actually love football. I love the game.
But it’s changed. Just in the last few years especially.
Football is a masterpiece of chess and execution.
In a perfectly played game the ball would never move.
All the strategy, planning, chess moves, practice, the coaching duel, all comes down to 11 guys on each team attempting to minimize imperfect execution to a degree just slightly better than the other team every play. Each of the 11 guys must execute perfectly for the strategy of any given play to be accurately assessed against 11 guys and a coach trying to accomplish the same feat.

Trying to pull that off is just incredible to me.
So it really sucks that they have ruined the game so completely for me.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
This one’s getting to be a more little difficult for me...

I haven’t watched the NFL this season, and I haven’t watched the NBA or MLB finals (even though I was Laker, Ram, and Dodger fan).

I’m down to just watching golf nowadays.

But a couple of my favorite musicians have made pro BLM statements, and I’m not boycotting them and their music.

Is it a little hypocritical on my part?

I can maybe rationalize it by saying that they’ve mentioned it in passing and not made their art/songs into this cause. It doesn’t necessarily feel like they’re pandering, it feels more like they have their political opinion and I have mine.

With the pro leagues it feels damn near corporate (like Nike’s Kap virtue signaling)....

Then again I grew up listening to punk rock and not necessarily in agreement with the political views of their music lol...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
See, I actually love football. I love the game.
But it’s changed. Just in the last few years especially.
Football is a masterpiece of chess and execution.
In a perfectly played game the ball would never move.
All the strategy, planning, chess moves, practice, the coaching duel, all comes down to 11 guys on each team attempting to minimize imperfect execution to a degree just slightly better than the other team every play. Each of the 11 guys must execute perfectly for the strategy of any given play to be accurately assessed against 11 guys and a coach trying to accomplish the same feat.

Trying to pull that off is just incredible to me.
So it really sucks that they have ruined the game so completely for me.
I tend to prefer chess, since the pieces have never commited rape, beat up wives, fathered massive numbers of illegitimate children, created terrible rap songs, etc etc etc.

On the other hand, chess has not created people with character the likes of Pat Tillman, so thats a negative to the board game version.

LowRiver2

Reaction score

I haven’t watched the NFL this season, and I haven’t watched the NBA or MLB finals (even though I was Laker, Ram, and Dodger fan).

But a couple of my favorite musicians have made pro BLM statements, and I’m not boycotting them and their music.

I can maybe rationalize it by saying that they’ve mentioned it in passing and not made their art/songs into this cause. It doesn’t necessarily feel like they’re pandering, it feels more like they have their political opinion and I have mine.

With the pro leagues it feels damn near corporate (like Nike’s Kap virtue signaling)....

Then again I grew up listening to punk rock and not necessarily in agreement with the political views of their music lol...

Do what works for you:
I've had to ditch a lot of mfg.'s of stuff that support BLM. Everyone has a limit of what they can tolerate or not. BLM is a cancer that has creeped into corporate America and most of it has rolled over and "paid the tax" to BLM to be considered "good".
It's a tough path to raise kids in a world where many of the mainstays of institutions have declared war on "Dad's" profession.
In the end we all have our lines in the sand and none of us should really be judging where those lines are.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Ya it’s hard. I’m doing stuff, and not watching stuff except my subscription to Motortrend.