WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NGANGA.... hmpf...

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
rider 1.jpg rider 2.jpg rider 3.jpg rider 4.jpg

My son is driving, Lance Armstrong wanna be + Unskilled Palm Tree Truck Driver + No shoulder +no bike lane. The guy in the green truck crosses the double yellow on a BLIND corner and almost has a head on with the white truck.... all the while Lance Jr holding line..... :rolleyes

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
The bike rider is an idiot for choosing that road to ride. The least he could do is have a safety chase vehicle if he MUST ride that road. Just my .02 cents.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
The bike rider is an idiot for choosing that road to ride. The least he could do is have a safety chase vehicle if he MUST ride that road. Just my .02 cents.

They ride that rode all the damn time. It's 2 lane and up hill. No bike lane, double yellow the whole way, a
No shoulder, and a sheer cliff.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
They ride that rode all the damn time. It's 2 lane and up hill. No bike lane, double yellow the whole way, a

Well, clearly they must immediately close this epic bike route to all vehicular traffic. :D

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Shoot the idiot truck driver for overtaking unsafely. The cyclist is over on the edge as far as practical. The truck driver should have waited 15 seconds to get around the corner and passed where he had visibility.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Shoot the idiot truck driver for overtaking unsafely. The cyclist is over on the edge as far as practical. The truck driver should have waited 15 seconds to get around the corner and passed where he had visibility.

Don't you know that 2 wrongs make a mess of someone?:D

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Uphill both ways? Dang, haven't heard of one of those since grandpa passed a couple years ago...