WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NHRA at Firebird Chndler / PHX, AZ

TAF

Reaction score
Anyone going this weekend? It'll be a flip flops and beer :champagne: kinda weekend. Anyone headed on to Vegas or Pomona next month?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I haven't been able to go in the last couple years and am hopping to go to Pomona this year.

Bense

Reaction score
Might be in Vegas w capps team, gonna be in Pomona all 4 days.

soupersonic

Reaction score
Ill be out there tomorrow for sure and maybe Sunday.
Loud Pedal Motor Sports suite right on the start line, ground floor next to the church :D Ill be the guy with the " Eryc said i could " T shirt
We are the assholes with the theater seats on the patio :thumbsup, see ya there Jesse

Last edited:

cave

Reaction score
We, as in many of us locals will be out at Bartlett. Catching the last hot rays from our Indian Summer sun.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Going both days, scored tickets from NAPA for Sat. Looks to be 100*, fuel categories are going to have a hard time getting down the track. Anybody know if they fixed the bump in left lane or repaved the track?

The Doctor

Land Sales GURU
Reaction score
Buzzz, Paul and I spend the day there. We delivered a bunch of blowers to our buddy in the T/F pits then visited with friends we only get to see when the tour comes around. Warren Johnson may be the funniest man in all of drag racing. :D

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Anyone going this weekend? It'll be a flip flops and beer :champagne: kinda weekend. Anyone headed on to Vegas or Pomona next month?

Hey Rob, when you go to Vegas and Pomona keep an eye out for our old toterhome. They picked it up Thursday and their trailer is being delivered Monday. It's going racing.:champagne:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Who's going today? Phoenix peeps are tough, it was brutally hot in the stands yesterday. Only 6 cars under 4 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Helping sell those $9 beers though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Buzzz, Paul and I spend the day there. We delivered a bunch of blowers to our buddy in the T/F pits then visited with friends we only get to see when the tour comes around. Warren Johnson may be the funniest man in all of drag racing. :D

And Kurt may be the second funniest!

He had me laughing pretty good in Houston this year outside a Seafood restaurant after the races.

He said: "I was winning for a while!"

Hey Doc, I'll be in SoCal picking up a flatty the weekend of Vegas, thinking of popping over to the races for one day.
Will you guys be there on Sunday or Saturday?

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score
I hope Bobby doesn't mind me answering for him, but they don't go on Sunday. If you know them, you know why.:cool:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I hope Bobby doesn't mind me answering for him, but they don't go on Sunday. If you know them, you know why.:cool:

I suspected, but wasn't sure, maybe I'll plan on Saturday.:thumbsup

Back to AZ, what the hell is up with Massey??!!

The points leader did not qualify!

I look forward to the Finals on ESPN today, sure does leave the door open for Antron and Worsham!!!!

FARMER JOHN

Can't Remember
Reaction score
Had good seats yesterday and forgot my camera, just crappy cell phone pic, oh well.

Attachments

• 1015111519a.jpg
    1015111519a.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 1015111523a.jpg
    1015111523a.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 80

PLACECRAFT20

Reaction score
If any of you guys are there, be sure and stop by the Capco top fuel trailer and tell my friend Stevo Torrence Mitch said kick that ass. Looks like he is doing well owning and driving a brand new team. 3rd round as of now and a first class operation.

The Doctor

Land Sales GURU
Reaction score
Back to AZ, what the hell is up with Massey??!!

It's only one man's opinion but I believe Todd Okuhara and Phil Shuler used up all their luck early on in the season. They simply could do no wrong and they sure made Tony's life miserable in the process, which I rather enjoyed.

Maybe Cory Mac has a voodoo doll?

As for Ron Capps, I'm guessing he'd just like Don to leave his tuners alone long enough to have the slightest measure of consistency. That organization is like a revolving door for talent and a theft ring for sponsors.

As for finding me at at the races on Sunday, that would be beyond out of the ordinary.