WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nice Full Time RV:

Get415

Reaction score
Wow, talk about upgrades. Beautiful setup.

Reactions: TPC

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I cannot imagine doing this with 3 kids. No way. But good for them. I really like what they did with the island and the bookshelf door.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I cannot imagine doing this with 3 kids. No way. But good for them. I really like what they did with the island and the bookshelf door.
There are several full time RV family YouTube channels.
They sanitize their videos but some like Finding Our Someday do unique, immersive adventures with their kids.

A mom that the kids don’t dare risk talking back to seems to be one of the keys our kids tell us.

Then the income stream(s) and patience when it seems like you’re chasing your tail constantly fixing things.

Your families whole life is on wheels and crazy situations happen.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Crazy concept for sure with a full family. If my second career ends up being more of a telecommute type I could live out of an RV. But I would be in a different state each month.

fmo24

Reaction score
In our travels we are seeing more families full timing. They travel together and share teaching responsibilities. Some mornings you’ll see a group out with a dad exploring woods or streams then all of them back at the books in a screened in room.
i was talking to one dad and he said Texas residency/domicile is best for families as they recognize and are more accepting of home schooling and full time rv living.

Supercup

Reaction score
Check out this one off build - took a 5th wheel - cut the box off and welded it to a flatbed frame - tow with semi and have Raptor on the rear to day trippen! So many nice features on this - an incredible build.

link: