WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nice way to start the season.....

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
:grumble:Dodgers Opening Day Marred by Violence:swear

April 13, 2009

LOS ANGELES -- Police are looking for the suspects involved in a stabbing at Dodger Stadium following Monday's Opening Day game.

A 30-year old man was wounded in the attack in Lot 6 around 5:45 p.m., according to Officer Karen Rayner of the Los Angeles Police Department.

The unidentified victim was involved in a dispute with some men in a pickup truck, Rayner said. They got out of their truck and stabbed the victim. :grumble::swear

The man was taken to a hospital, where he was listed in serious condition.

The suspects fled in a black Ford F150 pickup truck with a broken rear window.

At about the same time, police arrested another man in Lot 4 in a separate incident involving a gun. :swear

Few details have been received, but a man has been arrested and remains in custody for possession of a gun. :swear

Additionally, an SUV and a car collided at Sunset Boulevard and Glendale Boulevard near the main entrance to Dodger Stadium.

"It was initially reported as a big fight, but now it turns out it was two drivers who got in a little pushing and shoving match," Rayner said.

There were no injuries, according to Rayner.

Right when that incident was settled, a lady ran up to officers and said her child could not breathe. Officers provided assistance and the child was taken to the hospital.

The Dodgers beat the San Francisco Giants San Francisco Giants 11-1 to win their home opener.:D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I was at the Angels opening game. A guy was killed there also. There was a lot of people not evn watching the game but getting hammered in the parking lot and in the stadium. :grumble:

Havexico

In a world of no rules..
Reaction score
sure... I want to go to a dodger game.... jeesh

Sharpy

Reaction score
The unidentified victim was involved in a dispute with some men in a pickup truck, Rayner said. They got out of their truck and stabbed the victim. :grumble::swear

The man was taken to a hospital, where he was listed in serious condition.

The suspects fled in a black Ford F150 pickup truck with a broken rear window.

Broken rear window eh? Makes me wonder what started the confontation to begin with. Still not a reason to stab someone though.

wolfie

Reaction score
Sounds like a quiet night in L.A..

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
It was a good time driving home on the 10 freeway yesterday with all the Doyer fans.

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a replacement rear window for my Ford truck? :skull

Badger301

Reaction score
Not surprised at all. Seen similar stuff at last years opening game. You mix stupidity and alcohal and this is what you get. Its pretty sad when you cant take your kids to a ballgame because your concerned with they're safety.

Reaction score
Not surprised at all. Seen similar stuff at last years opening game. You mix stupidity and alcohal and this is what you get. Its pretty sad when you cant take your kids to a ballgame because your concerned with they're safety.
What you talking about. You and louis are a shoe in, its your FAMILY. You guys shouldnt have any trouble at all.:D:D:D

Badger301

Reaction score
What you talking about. You and louis are a shoe in, its your FAMILY. You guys shouldnt have any trouble at all.:D:D:D

Whats up my brutha from anutha?

Even so....ever heard the term "Collateral Damage"....no thanks, been there done that.

Lue

Banned
Reaction score

I hear you Badgeman. I went to Dodger Stadium the season before last with my family and the cholo factor was high as hell. Dumbasses all over the place. We even left before the game ended due to some of the shit we saw in our section...... :thumbsdown

Lue

Banned
Reaction score

Half negroe......please..... :skull :D

Reaction score
Whats up my brutha from anutha?

Even so....ever heard the term "Collateral Damage"....no thanks, been there done that.
You know, most HISPANICS are scared of gerbils, rats, etc. Soooooo, im pretty sure you bring along so of your friends and you should be ok.

How you been holmes:thumbsup:thumbsup

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
:D:D:D:D

Whats happeneing messican

Ah man, I couldn't call it if I tried ma'brutha. Just trying to get into the swing of things but these damn forums are distracting as hell. lol.

Sup your way?

Reaction score
Ah man, I couldn't call it if I tried ma'brutha. Just trying to get into the swing of things but these damn forums are distracting as hell. lol.

Sup your way?
Ssdd.

Work, work and more work.

Family doing good?