WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nice weekend plus

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to spend 5 days on the water for sometime now! My crew for Saturday and Sunday was my daughter and 3 of her friends. Great time for sure but a bit like herding cats. [emoji23]
IMG_5191.jpg

IMG_5193.jpg
IMG_5195.jpg
IMG_5245.jpg

I took Monday off to take care of a few house errands that I never seem to have time to get to when I bomb out for a quick weekend. I also swung by Team RDP and got to hang out with Dave, Stacy, Wendi and crew. Awesome people for sure!

Then some of my musicians from the band came out for Tuesday and Wednesday. The weather couldn’t have been nicer and the lake was dead as would be suspected. Just thought I’d share the good times!
IMG_3812.jpg
IMG_5257.jpg
IMG_3814.jpg
IMG_3840.jpg
IMG_3849.jpg
IMG_3809.jpg

And a quick PSA about Carniceria El Corral on Lake Havasu Blvd. We picked up Cane Asada (he recommended the Texas style) and pollo asada. It was very good and we’ll definitely pick up more the next time out.
IMG_5253.jpg
IMG_5254.jpg
IMG_5252.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Your trumpet and those 2 bones must have sounding great in your garage. Too bad you didn’t have a bari to fill out the bottom. Memorable times with your daughter and friends, plus your bandmates. Great stuff.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Bummer I missed you. Looks like a good time. [emoji106]

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
Bummer I missed you. Looks like a good time. [emoji106]

Hopefully we'll catch you the next time. Parker and his girlfriend are coming out with me in a couple weeks. I'll check in with you. I know he'd love to share stories with you!