WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NICE!!!!!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmmmm did I hear the word common sense!!!! Finally!!!!

TrollerDave

Reaction score
They played a clip of it on the news this morning. LA and Orange County Sheriffs concurred with the message as well about not coming to peoples businesses enforcing saying it was the health depts job.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Sheriffs and police chiefs all over the country need to do this and come together!! WORKING people all over the US are done fuck the lazy, media scared people and free loaders. If they had any common sense everyone would be back to work without restrictions. The fucktard are too stupid to figure out that if we don't work and pay taxes there's no money for there freeloading programs!!!
Fuck sensitivity stay home if you're scared let us get back to it!!!

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Chad is the real deal, from being in the field for years as a medic i have had multiple interactions with him. That is the most solid LEO and person I have ever met. There are not any surprises with him, he says what he means and does what he says. There are a lot of leaders that could learn from him.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!!!!! Common sense will EVENTUALLY always prevail

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Word on the street is many hair & nail places will close but still be open 😉

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
This hit the private LEO forums as well. I thought the Sheriff put his message across very well. I was pleased with his direct comparison of threats from the state level about pulling funding on one hand and complaining about the Fed doing the same exact thing.
People of this state sometimes overlook the authority the 58 sheriffs of this state actually wield. They are the highest elected official in every county, and their authority and responsibility is both amazing and will leave you scratching your head if you research it. For example, there is absolutely NO statute that requires a Sheriff to provide a patrol function in the unincorporated ares of his county.
I suspect that the longer this goes on the more there will be sheriffs who are in tune and touch with the people they serve who take a long look at the situation in their jurisdiction and make certain adjustments to enforcement priorities, either in an official statement, as this genttleman has done, or in a less public manner, which I suspect is happening in several other counties across the state.

Bobo57

Reaction score
Winner winner chicken dinner......

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I voted for that guy. Hopefully that nullifies my vote for Schwartzenegr.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
I’ve been training/working out since all this shit started! If you know how to open a door I’m pretty sure most businesses haven’t closed! Also helps I have a key to one of the gyms/training facilities.

Sadly I’ve still managed to gain weight!

4Waters

Reaction score
I voted for that guy. Hopefully that nullifies my vote for Schwartzenegr.
No your fine because the other person you could have voted for was the guy that got recalled Gray Davis, and that was a bigger shitshow.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This hit the private LEO forums as well. I thought the Sheriff put his message across very well. I was pleased with his direct comparison of threats from the state level about pulling funding on one hand and complaining about the Fed doing the same exact thing.
People of this state sometimes overlook the authority the 58 sheriffs of this state actually wield. They are the highest elected official in every county, and their authority and responsibility is both amazing and will leave you scratching your head if you research it. For example, there is absolutely NO statute that requires a Sheriff to provide a patrol function in the unincorporated ares of his county.
I suspect that the longer this goes on the more there will be sheriffs who are in tune and touch with the people they serve who take a long look at the situation in their jurisdiction and make certain adjustments to enforcement priorities, either in an official statement, as this genttleman has done, or in a less public manner, which I suspect is happening in several other counties across the state.

The Sherriffs need to protect the businesses from the other agencies in this particular scenario. Their first duty is to uphold the constitution, in which the state is violating currently.

A nice speech saying "we won't do anything" does little to help the situation when the liquor board comes in and takes their license, when the health department comes in and takes their license, or even local cities pull businesses licenses..

While it's a nice gesture in my opinion it falls short of their duties, if they truly believe this is unconstitutional then they need to stand and protect their citizens from government over reach.

RD

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Dave I understand your end point here, but...beyond what he has done, which is state categorically that the peace officers under his command will not be involved in investigating, arresting, or bringing cases to the charging authority on these matters, what, exactly, would you like him to do?
Please go into detail on the course of action you would like him to take, since you are of the opinion he is derelict in his duty please help me understand what authority that he has that you would like him to use to meet your standards, and what law, (code, section) to bring the case before a superior court in the state of California?
Remember...he is does not have federal peace officer status.

Please define for me exactly how you would like him to "Stand and protect their citizens from government over reach".

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The Sherriffs need to protect the businesses from the other agencies in this particular scenario. Their first duty is to uphold the constitution, in which the state is violating currently.

A nice speech saying "we won't do anything" does little to help the situation when the liquor board comes in and takes their license, when the health department comes in and takes their license, or even local cities pull businesses licenses..

While it's a nice gesture in my opinion it falls short of their duties, if they truly believe this is unconstitutional then they need to stand and protect their citizens from government over reach.

RD

The state, county or city health department revoking a liquor license or business license has nothing to do with the constitution, and is certainly out of the purview of a county sheriff.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

RD

If you choose not to decide...

You still have made a choice.

-Rush/Freewill

JDKRXW

Reaction score
That Sheriff should run for govenor.