WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Night Stalker Dead!

bonesfab

Reaction score
Only 24 years on death row.. No wonder this state is so screwed.. Good riddence... Now we only have acouple thousand more to go..

Sharpy

Reaction score
I was only 9 or 10 when this was happening, but I remember the havoc this POS was causing with the public. I only wish he would've gone out by rape & murder like his victims.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
When I went to detective training in 1990ish one of the instructors was the cop that broke this POS.
Some of the tales he told us were shocking, even to a bunch of jaded cops. This was one evil sonofabitch. Not just a criminal but an outright evil life form. Calling him human is a real stretch.
It is a great thing that he has gone on to his reward, and even greater that the taxpayers are no longer responsible for sustaining his, or it's existence.
The leech defense attorney(s) will have to find another loser to latch on to so that they can continue to suck the taxpayers teat.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Good, another POS gone, many more to go. Trouble is our prison system is nothing more than a hang out for most of these FUCKIN losers. Rehab, LOL!!

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Hope to hell it was painfull for him somehow... I remember the paranoia throughout the southland because of this freak. That's all there was all over the TV..

Tishimself

Banned
Reaction score
Hope to hell it was painfull for him somehow... I remember the paranoia throughout the southland because of this freak. That's all there was all over the TV..

If it was not painful then, it is now. His infamous words, "Hail Satan" at his court appearance, might be taking on a whole new meaning right about this time....

UHHH SUCKA

Reaction score
Funny shit, I was about 9 years old when all this was going on. My uncle who also lived in L.A. at the time who's name was also Richard Ramirez wanted to change his name because everywhere he went, people were scared to deal with him and didn't believe he was not the actual killer. My brothers name is also Richard Ramirez and his nickname growing up was the stalker....lol.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They should have killed him painfully 20 years ago.

RD

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Glad he's gone and I'm no longer supporting his fucked up ass! I lived in LA during his terrorizing spree and remember being so scared.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
We rented a house on Fern Hollow Dr in Diamond Bar back in the late 80's/early 90's when I was in college. One of the murder houses was supposedly a few doors down. Fern Hollow backs to the 57 at Pathfinder. I'm pretty sure the house was vacant for years after that. That guys was a complete demon. :thumbsdown

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Everyone remembers where they were when they heard he was caught.

I was at the city of Orange street fair. At one point, a band stopped playing, a man grabbed the microphone with an urgent announcement: the Night Stalker has been caught.

Thousands of people erupted in cheers.

I recall reading that Ramirez had many female visitors and even got married to one.

2 Tapatalk 1 Cup

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I was growing up in Long Beach while that fucker was on his rampage. He got a house about 2 blocks away from where we lived.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I was 9 and remember being scared and we had to sleep with the windows shut and locked when it was hot out with no ac.

good riddance...like mentioned huge waste of $$$ dude should have been stoned 20+ years ago

Dettom

Reaction score
Only 24 years on death row.. No wonder this state is so screwed.. Good riddence... Now we only have acouple thousand more to go..

Hopefully, they will cremate him and flush his remains down the toilet of the Greyhound bus depot in San Bernardino. I can't think of a closer portal to Hell. What a POS.