WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nitro Rallycross

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Anybody watch it this weekend? I DVR'd it and watched it yesterday. It's pretty cool to see Travis Pastrana continually pushing the envelope on his endeavors. I enjoyed watching it. Those cars are bad ass!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We missed it and will search On Demand for it. Would love to go to one of his shows.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
We missed it and will search On Demand for it. Would love to go to one of his shows.
I took my kids to a Nitro Circus show at the Pond. Wow, the size of the ramp they used was insane! My kids thoroughly enjoyed the show. Travis seems to be just a good down to earth dude!

sprintcvx

Reaction score
I did watch it, it was on the Velocity channel up here(PNW). I thought it was well done and I liked the layout. I'm a fan of all kinds of different motorsports and it seems that Scott Speed dude can drive anything.:p

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Kind of lame when there are no people 10' along the course about to get hit by a car or flying dirt and rocks like in European back roads courses based on time.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I will have to search and see if there are any upcoming shows

I took my kids to a Nitro Circus show at the Pond. Wow, the size of the ramp they used was insane! My kids thoroughly enjoyed the show. Travis seems to be just a good down to earth dude!