WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NJBA is looking for 2 - 4 stroke Jetskis for the club.

Boat 405

Reaction score
We are looking for a couple of used 4 stroke jet skis with reverse. Must be in good working and running order.
We need a couple good ones for pulling boats around the lake during a drag boat race. We are a 501 3c non profit operation. We are willing to accept donations and can provide a tax donation receipt. We just need these soon. All of our current skis are 2 stroke and die a quick death when idled all day long. They don’t need to be fancy. We just need a couple in good running order. Sponsorships can also be arranged for the equipment donated or a killer deal on a pair. Trailer is not needed as we have more trailers than running skis. I know with COVID pricing things are just ridiculous.

Please let me know what you have

Thank you

Kjell Adams

Vice President National Jet Boat Association

Last edited:

HitIt

Reaction score
2FF had some for sale a week or so ago. 10k for the pair. sounds like more than you were looking to spend but they looked like great skis.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Lets talk about the dead jet skis...

Why do they idle around?...shut 'em off and float until you need them.

What's dead about 'em? How many do you have? Why not fix 'em?

I have an old Kawasaki TS I paid $300 for 10 years ago and that thing has probably had more fuel through it than my boat since I bought it...tow duty, kid duty, tube duty, whatever sort of abuse I wanna throw at it....It just keeps going (27mph down river lol). I hate it but it's tough to talk shit about it. I don't think it's killable. You could get a small fleet of those for pennies and they'd last you till you die.