WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No Cost Refi?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Looking to shave off some years & interest off our mortgage. Who's the Go-To for No Cost Refi's these days? TIA

Bear Down

Reaction score
Is there really such a thing? I hear it, but ive done it recently and there seems to be fees you just cant avoid (notary, escrow, etc)..

I would love to know if there is such a thing..

For example
$350,000 loand balance at 3.75%

Refi to 2.87 %

New loan balance is $350,000.

From my experience there is always an increase and i just did my refi a year ago with a legit person... someones lying..

Sorry for the Hi Jack

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HitIt

Reaction score
There is always a cost. How it gets paid is the question. Maybe you mean no out-of-pocket? Try @Tamalewagon Great transaction at a great rate.

Wendi

Reaction score
Looking to shave off some years & interest off our mortgage. Who's the Go-To for No Cost Refi's these days? TIA
I would love to help you. Please call me at 909-455-6271

FishSniper

Reaction score
I know a couple people who have recently refi’d through owning.com and the only added fee was the prepaid interest and a 150 fee. I was skeptical when they started the process figuring the fees would magically appear later but both closed without any issues. They give a credit covering the usual title notary etc. They do have some stricter qualifications it sounds like with regard to LTV and credit score. I used Tamalewagon for my refi in March and it was a very easy process.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
I know a couple people who have recently refi’d through owning.com and the only added fee was the prepaid interest and a 150 fee. I was skeptical when they started the process figuring the fees would magically appear later but both closed without any issues. They give a credit covering the usual title notary etc. They do have some stricter qualifications it sounds like with regard to LTV and credit score. I used Tamalewagon for my refi in March and it was a very easy process.
I looked into owning as well when I did my refi a few months back. At the time they wouldn't touch mine, they said I didn't owe enough for my area so I didn't qualify.

I know my cousin used them last year and he said it was easy.

I used oldscoolboats for mine and it was an easy process with a good rate.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Is there really such a thing? I hear it, but ive done it recently and there seems to be fees you just cant avoid (notary, escrow, etc)..

I would love to know if there is such a thing..

For example
$350,000 loand balance at 3.75%

Refi to 2.87 %

New loan balance is $350,000.

From my experience there is always an increase and i just did my refi a year ago with a legit person... someones lying..

Sorry for the Hi Jack

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm in process right now...we should close today or tomorrow, on a no-cost refi. Going from 3.25 to 2.69%. Total loan cost was something around $2700 and I'm getting a $3500 vendor credit...so they're actually writing me a check at the end of the day. Principle stays the same, no points, waived appraisal. This is the second one I've done so far.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I'm in process right now...we should close today or tomorrow, on a no-cost refi. Going from 3.25 to 2.69%. Total loan cost was something around $2700 and I'm getting a $3500 vendor credit...so they're actually writing me a check at the end of the day. Principle stays the same, no points, waived appraisal. This is the second one I've done so far.
With who ?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
And just in case you think there's no money in Mortgages.....look who bought that OC Mansion:

Englewood

Reaction score
If you are proud of getting a "No-Cost" refi, you are basically telling everyone you have a higher rate. You either pay upfront or in the rate. It makes a difference in how long you plan to keep the loan.

Groper

Reaction score
I gotta friend in N. OC if you need someone. Pm your # and I'll forward it to him.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
If you are proud of getting a "No-Cost" refi, you are basically telling everyone you have a higher rate. You either pay upfront or in the rate. It makes a difference in how long you plan to keep the loan.

Agreed. I might not be here long, so I didn't want to pay up front

Groper

Reaction score
Agreed. I might not be here long, so I didn't want to pay up front
It depends on how along your into your current mortgage, it might not make $ence to refi.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
It depends on how along your into your current mortgage, it might not make $ence to refi.
I'm saving $200/month and adding 6 months to the loan...the flexibility is nice to have.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
@Tamalewagon will give you the real deal. Whatever it may be.

Wendi is easier on the eyes. 😁

IMG_5173.jpg

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
There are no "FREE" loans. Period. At the end of the day you will pay Title-depending on L/A and state, your escrows will be @ 6 months if not waived. Taxes are due right now in 90% of all scenarios, in most cases, if not paid by funding, they will be paid. And you get a fat refund$$$.Points are pre-paid interest, take the lower rate, get the savings on your payment, get the write off,(again pre-paid interest). Rates are ridiculous right now, if you are @ 3.75% or higher on a Conventional, refi now.Take cash out, buy a boat, sand car, have some fun:) Now. VA loans are @ 2.25% 30 Year fix very little cost right now.No Appraisal, no income docs if rate/term. 🍻

Joeman

Reaction score
Hello LBHSZ
Can you please pm me with who did your refi.
thx
aqua man

GET SOME

Reaction score
No cost 2.5% on a 20 years.. two weeks ago from owning.com. Rates are lower now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Buddy just did 1.75% for 15 years with 1 point last week. Crazy low. The other option was 2.25 with $500 in closing costs. Let me know if you want me to get the lender's info.