WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No Flushible Butt Wipes In California

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
So I'm looking at my butt wipe supply and it's is getting low (TP in construction site porta potties is very marginal, it's either like wax paper or your fingers go right through it), so I hit up Sam's Club online to order a couple of boxe of multi-packs and it says that they won't ship to my address, strange. So I hit up eBay and order a box and this morning I get a refund message that says due to Prop 65 Cottonelle flushible wipes cannot be shipped to California. So I go online and look up butt wipes and Prop 65 and I come across that some of the items used in these flushible wipes contain items listed under Prop 65 that are illegal in California, WTF?

Now in all this uncertainty nowadays I'm not even allowed to get a clean rear end after pinching one off?

This shit's getting ridiculous. Somebody's gotta draw the line somewhere!

Joe mama

Reaction score
Well I picked up a shit load at Costco. Looks like Ca is going to get even more shitty.

RCDave

Reaction score
Pretty soon they will pass another stupid law restricting you to only one square per shit....

I'm sure a tax on human farts is next (they already tax farmers for cow farts)

You really cant make up this level of government stupidity

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'm telling ya.........😁
Screenshot_20200311-164753_Amazon Shopping.jpg

If you thought sliced bread was ingenious, well, be ready to rethink that. If not for my wife I'd never have believed it or even considered it 😊

Tank

Reaction score
The true flush-able butt wipes are biodegradable. If people can't find them I guarantee they'll use baby wipes and flush those down the drain, which are NOT biodegradable or at least don't break down as easy in plumbing.

I was wondering why the stores were out of them. Figured it was part of the toilet paper BS.

Fuckin' lame.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
We found some 2 weeks back at walmart.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I will buy them in AZ and ship them to you guys. There will be a substantial mark up for my services though. Let the orders begin!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I wonder if due to the prop 65 BS if they cannot ship, but packages intended for Ca are labled differently? With most prop 65 things, it just has to be labled it can kill you, they don't care if does or doesn't.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Just keep hand lotion on the sink and use it on some TP - you'll save $, no need to violate Kalifornia's laws and you won't get butt wipe buildup in your sewer line

DaveH

Reaction score
i guess CA has the big problems solved.

so glad i left that SHITTY state.

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Stop voting for these idiots and you can have your wipes

dribble

Reaction score
Several brands in stock at two local Wal Marts here.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Costco Online shows you can get a box

Attachments

• Costco Wipes.pdf
    180.3 KB · Views: 71

grumpy88

Reaction score
I'm telling ya.........😁
View attachment 887502
If you thought sliced bread was ingenious, well, be ready to rethink that. If not for my wife I'd never have believed it or even considered it 😊
Just seams like to much to go wrong ! I would end up needing dry clothes to put on and a bath towel to dry me off with ! Not worth the risk ! Lol

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Just seams like to much to go wrong ! I would end up needing dry clothes to put on and a bath towel to dry me off with ! Not worth the risk ! Lol
😁
All the fears and failures I envisioned never came to fruition. As I said, if my wife hadn't forced me to put one in I never would have known any different.

Warlock1

Reaction score
Those flushable wipes cost me a pretty good penny when they jammed up the pipes. Plumbers love them because it means a nice service call to snake them out.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I only use the rolls Royce of wet wipes, huggies! throw on a glove, take a couple wipes, pull glove inside out and throw away, save the gallon of water on flush and the 150 bucks every couple months to get drains snaked, win win!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I'm telling ya.........😁
View attachment 887502
😁
All the fears and failures I envisioned never came to fruition. As I said, if my wife hadn't forced me to put one in I never would have known any different.

Picturing YOU using this = 🤣

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
I always suspected that California was largely populated by dirty assholes, and now my suspicions have been proven true.

:):):)

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Why do you need flushable butt wipes in a portable shithouse? There is no "flush", so it is someone else's problem. Use baby wipes...get a wipe warmer if yore asshole is sensitive.

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
A few years back one of my engineers, a recent Cal State Fullerton graduate, came into my office complaining about the butt wipes we placed in the bathrooms. They were burning his ass when used, not at all like the soothing wipes his wife bought for their house. I had to inform him we didn't supply butt wipes, only the Clorox wipes for those who thought the needed to sanitize the seat before sitting. :p

Joe mama

Reaction score
Cal State Fullerton Grad with bleached ass hole, makes complete sense.

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
I bought a Biffy (american biffy co. located in Boulder City) brand retrofit bidet for my toilet at the beginning of the whole covid toilet paper shortage. I have some friends that have them for years. Well i love the thing. Just wipe 1 time to double check and dry off the ol grommet. Not one skid mark on the paper every time. Use a 3rd less paper. One of the best $100 Ive spent.

River Runnin

Reaction score
And that 's the problem!! ...They need to flush ALL those Fuck'n Butt Wipes that run that ShitHole!! :)

D19

Reaction score
That's so lame. Just another thing to buy at Walmart at the river. I swear the weed and bug killers I purchase there work far better than what I get in CA.

old rigger

Reaction score
That's so lame. Just another thing to buy at Walmart at the river. I swear the weed and bug killers I purchase there work far better than what I get in CA.

exactly. I also buy paint thinner there too, it's the old formula you can't get in Ca.

Reactions: D19

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Cottonelle is great, but TP works fine if you Just Spit on it. For a Clean bung is a happy bung....:p

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I'm sure a tax on human farts is next (they already tax farmers for cow farts)

You really cant make up this level of government stupidity

It got so bad around here RD had to take things into his own hands and started banning members. 😁

attachment-1 - Edited (1).jpg

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
It’s strange, Amazon, Sam’s club, and eBay won’t ship them, but I can get them at Target and Costco. Strange times we’re living in.

HSR

Reaction score
Even the flushable ones are really hard on sewer systems. They don’t break down very well or very fast and usually make it to the lift stations before breaking down. My sewer system has had many problems because of them. At a recent waste water seminar they had a couple hour discussion on the subject.

Last edited:

NicPaus

Reaction score
Yeah plumbers love the flushable wipes. Treatment plants hate them.