WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No Jab for me

sintax

Reaction score
Ironically my company is doing a 3 hr all hands meeting (as we speak) sending their propaganda about the vaccines, and saying we're going to be required to go back to the office

• Wow
Reactions: DWC

getreal

Reaction score
41407.jpeg
Screenshot_20210516-044855_Gallery.jpg

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Rivermobster will be along shortly, to tell you that you are just paranoid.

Backlash

Reaction score
I wonder what people think NOW after they've volunteered to receive this experimental "Vaccine" and after hearing about the emails from Fraudci. People have gotta be pissed for believing that liar.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I wonder what people think NOW after they've volunteered to receive this experimental "Vaccine" and after hearing about the emails from Fraudci. People have gotta be pissed for believing that liar.
Absolutely not. Anyone that believed him before will make excuses to protect him and believe. If they loose faith in him they fall back into fear.
To them he is the only thing keeping their sorry ass safe.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I always struggle to do my own fact checking on the Breaking911 news headlines. As much I would like for what they say to be true, I’m starting to think they might be the CNN of the right.
Yesterday they also said Trumps Instagram and Facebook were up and running. They are not.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

I may take the jab after 2023 ;)
The clinical trials will be completed in 2023, there are 12 vaccine companies ramping up their marketing
Going to be a few Billion people by then that are fucked if the trials come back with terminal consequences in 2023 😱. Oh Yeah and Big Pharma has zero liability for Emergency Vaccines. You can keep your New World Order Jab, I’ll be fine without it!!! (FYI - There plan is to depopulate the planet down to 500 Million people total)

HBCraig

Reaction score
Honestly folks, answer me this. My daughter is off to college in norcal in August. She has a scholarship to play softball. They say they will require all students to get the vaccine or they can't attend. That's quite a pickle I'm in here.

Wjats the option here? I don't want her to piss off her coaches and jeopardize her scholarship

spectras only

Reaction score
^^^
It's a tough one for parents. I'm not happy about that my son got the jab either. I won't be around to see if it will have a serious side effect in the distant future. Have not seen one quote from scientists/doctors to say the jab is one hundred percent safe. It's a experimental "vaccine" FWIW..

It was safe, until it wasn't
volunteers for first in man trials. In 2006, a phase I clinical study was conducted for a CD28 superagonist antibody TGN1412 in six human volunteers. After very first infusion of a dose 500 times smaller than that found safe in animal studies, all six human volunteers faced life-threatening conditions involving multiorgan failure for which they were moved to intensive care unit

So, if you are super healthy, go ahead, get the "vaccine" and may survive if something goes wrong. If you have some issues, you're the one to make that decision.>
, immunological safety was expected to be more in healthy subjects compared to those with pre-existing disease. In addition, healthy subjects would not only exclude effects of other medications administered to diseased patients, but also exclude the effects of functional activation or dysfunctionalization of T cells as a result of prior diseased condition

Last edited:

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Honestly folks, answer me this. My daughter is off to college in norcal in August. She has a scholarship to play softball. They say they will require all students to get the vaccine or they can't attend. That's quite a pickle I'm in here.

Wjats the option here? I don't want her to piss off her coaches and jeopardize her scholarship

we are in a similar position, my daughter starts her senior year at Boulder this fall. Don’t want her to get the jab.

looks like currently the university’s are banking/expecting the FDA approval before school starts to get around the legalities of the “emergency” status.

you can apply for an exemption, medical, religious, etc. I’m sure your school has all this info somewhere on their site. (Boulder link for reference, https://www.colorado.edu/covid-19-updates/covid-19-vaccination

Its all a bunch of Bullshit!

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
My 17 year old son was required to get it for work and had almost no immediate side effects, long term none yet but time will tell. However, when he got COVID he had mild symptoms for only 2 days. He conducted some research and was comfortable with his decision. I had COVID in January and haven’t gotten the vac yet. Going to sit on the sidelines and wait on new data as it becomes available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score

Im in the same boat -----all UC and State student have to in order to attend in class per UC system ---unless relig or medical resons and have to show proof of such actions ---:rolleyes:
SHE made the choice to get it
so I went and got it first to see what happens ------------nothing but a sore arm and upset stomach on the 2nd dose of the
T-virus

Dalton

Reaction score
I had asymptotic Covid in December. I recently got the J&J shot because it’s required for work, I’m having some side effects, WebMD says I’m dying, Reddit says I’ll be alright, I’m in bed and have a feeling I’ll be fine. I wouldn’t have got this vaccine if it wasn’t required for work.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
I had asymptotic Covid in December. I recently got the J&J shot because it’s required for work, I’m having some side effects, WebMD says I’m dying, Reddit says I’ll be alright, I’m in bed and have a feeling I’ll be fine. I wouldn’t have got this vaccine if it wasn’t required for work.

I would hope they are paying you for your time off, if they require an experimental/emergency vaccine for conditions of your employment and it made you sick I would slam them with a workers comp claim, or more in a blink. As I see it the employer is now assuming the liability of the experimental vaccine since the drug companies are not currently liable.

If this “vaccine” is so perfect than let the FDA give it full and immediate approval and put the drug companies and the government back on the hook for liability.

Also give anyone who has tested positive the same standing as vaccinated people.

Dalton

Reaction score
I would hope they are paying you for your time off, if they require an experimental/emergency vaccine for conditions of your employment and it made you sick I would slam them with a workers comp claim, or more in a blink. As I see it the employer is now assuming the liability of the experimental vaccine since the drug companies are not currently liable.

If this “vaccine” is so perfect than let the FDA give it full and immediate approval and put the drug companies and the government back on the hook for liability.

Also give anyone who has tested positive the same standing as vaccinated people.

I’ve actually been sitting at home getting paid for months, they emailed me a couple times asking if I had got the vaccine, I said “no, should I?” They said “it doesn’t make a difference”. But now that I’ve got it I’m being sent off on a project. I suspect they couldn’t tell me to get it, or avoiding liability.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Just wondering..... can a blood test show if you've been vaccinated or not??

plenty of cards floating around

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Just wondering..... can a blood test show if you've been vaccinated or not??

plenty of cards floating around

Blood test can tell if you have antibodies. Red Cross will test for free when you donate blood.

I have read some people show antibodies from the vaccine some don’t

USMC2010

Reaction score
I tested positive for antibodies. I'll retest at 6 and then 12 months for my own knowledge. My understanding is this that have been vaccinated typically can't show in any test.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
So what's to keep somebody from getting a card but not getting vac ?? and no way to prove they were non-vac

I guess you take your chances

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Can she sue the college if there are side effects?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I'm confused with the focus on FDA approval, let's not pretend that any of yall will be lining up to get it after the FDA approves.

Also, the FDA is such a giant cluster fuck of a bureaucracy it takes them years to approve getting new pencil sharpeners.

If you don't want to get it? That's fine, I don't give a shit. If you want to get it? That's fine, I don't give a shit. What's annoying is the unearned moral superiority of both sides.

DWC

Reaction score

Buy a V card.

530RL

Reaction score
Going to be a few Billion people by then that are fucked if the trials come back with terminal consequences in 2023 😱. Oh Yeah and Big Pharma has zero liability for Emergency Vaccines. You can keep your New World Order Jab, I’ll be fine without it!!! (FYI - There plan is to depopulate the planet down to 500 Million people total)

Bad news is that there will be very little economic activity with only 500 million left.

Good news is that houses on the water in Newport will be free to those who want to move in. 👍👍👍

500 million is 1500’s population in the world.

Last edited:

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Bad news is that there will be very little economic activity with only 500 million left.

Good news is that houses on the water in Newport will be free to those who want to move in. 👍👍👍

Yep - It’s Crazy to think that the worlds population has grown by 15 times since 1600. Personally I’d be ok with a lot less people around. At least a truckload of lumber wouldn’t be $2 Million, lol 😂

j21black

Reaction score
Blood test can tell if you have antibodies. Red Cross will test for free when you donate blood.

I have read some people show antibodies from the vaccine some don’t

My wife has been giving blood on a regular basis throughout. When she gave it on Tuesday, they had stopped the free antibody testing. Been 6 months since my whole house had it. Was curious to see if the antibodies still showed up.

Taboma

Reaction score

I thought the plan was obvious --- kill all us old farts. Sure it will destroy the Ensure and Depends markets, but open up a lot of housing as you mentioned. 😂

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
My wife has been giving blood on a regular basis throughout. When she gave it on Tuesday, they had stopped the free antibody testing. Been 6 months since my whole house had it. Was curious to see if the antibodies still showed up.

That’s a bummer, my next appt is in 20 days. Some say you will have antibodies forever
I had COVID in October 2020 and was still positive for antibodies April 28th.
My son had COVID in January of 2020 and he still showed antibodies in April this year.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
After I found out I had antibodies in April, I called to try and donate plasma. They weren't accepting it anymore. That's when I figured the fake pandemic was over.

interesting thing about donating blood;

—-you must show an ID, guess it’s more important than voting?
—-they don’t ask if you have had COVID, but they do ask if you have had a vaccine, and which one as it may disqualify you, guess the vaccine is more deadly than COVID Or they don’t want to put that shit in sick or injured people?
—-so now they don’t send you the antibody results, too many people like us using it to monitor our antibodies so we don’t take the jab. Big brother got to them too….you know they still test for antibodies, they were just told to not share the results..

DWC

Reaction score
I thought the plan was obvious --- kill all us old farts. Sure it will destroy the Ensure and Depends markets, but open up a lot of housing as you mentioned. 😂
Yeah, it was kinda the “Logan’s Run” virus. Little creepy on who it targeted. :oops:
79033691-37E3-4A86-8462-48019A260DFC.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
Just watched this and soilent green about a month ago. Spooky how the later starts showing a pandemic masks and everything leading up to the plot.
I haven’t seen it in years. The plot stuck with me for sure.

j21black

Reaction score
That’s a bummer, my next appt is in 20 days. Some say you will have antibodies forever
I had COVID in October 2020 and was still positive for antibodies April 28th.
My son had COVID in January of 2020 and he still showed antibodies in April this year.

Her's was with LifeSouth, not the red cross so maybe they are still doing it??

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score

nowski

Reaction score
Speaking of getting jabbed, I went to Quest today to give them a blood sample. Don't be alarmed guy's it wasn't for drug screening or for a job just routine maintenance.

Anyways it got me thinking, with the amount of people they see and draw blood daily is this one of the more deadly jobs out there?

How many people have gotten covid from visiting or working at any of their facilities? If it's just one it's one to many, I'm just curious to know the facts or fiction...

Last edited:

ridebig

Reaction score

I was told by my doctor, if someone has to get it the J&J is the safest option. It's the closest to a traditional vaccine. Me, nada.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I was told by my doctor, if someone has to get it the J&J is the safest option. It's the closest to a traditional vaccine. Me, nada.
Yep, everything I've researched says the same thing. In my case I have a medical reason for not getting the vaccine and no incentive for taking the risk, I'm not a air traveler and don't do a lot of socializing or attending crowded events but if the situations changes and it makes sense to get jabbed I think the J&J is the best choice.
BTW I'm not an antivaxer I just don't think that people should be compelled to get poked, it should be a matter of personal choice, evaluate the risk vs reward for your own personal situation.

Last edited: