WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No Joke! This is where we’re headed so you better start taking this serious!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
What can be proved is that the entire economy that was booming is destroyed.
Here’s a fun fact...people die. Everyone dies.

Here’s another fun fact.
We have completely uprooted education from top to bottom, destroyed all semblance of normalcy in every walk of life, put millions out of work, divided the populace into yet another class warfare (mask clingers vs non maskers) added in total anarchy as a matter of policy in lib run cities because one criminal killed another criminal.
And all due to what??
158K deaths of which probably close to AT LEAST 30% are miscategorized to obtain covid cash for hospitals.
Or to put that in perspective 1.5 times the amount of people that attended wrestlmania 3.

Yes, losing loved ones sucks. Everyone on here has gone through that in some way.
But for the love of god this insanity has to end.
What will the next crisis be??

Pull your pants up big guy. Im not for closing anything down. Im just for clear and concise message from our elected officials on how to proceed without hurting anyone financially. If it means requiring ppe to return to normal life than so be it as long as its temporary. The messages we get from both sides are politically motivated and not based on science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Pull your pants up big guy. Im not for closing anything down. Im just for clear and concise message from our elected officials on how to proceed without hurting anyone financially. If it means requiring ppe to return to normal life than so be it as long as its temporary. The messages we get from both sides are politically motivated and not based on science.

Now THAT we can agree on.
However, it won’t be allowed until they kill Trump.

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
What can be proved is that the entire economy that was booming is destroyed.
Here’s a fun fact...people die. Everyone dies.

Here’s another fun fact.
We have completely uprooted education from top to bottom, destroyed all semblance of normalcy in every walk of life, put millions out of work, divided the populace into yet another class warfare (mask clingers vs non maskers) added in total anarchy as a matter of policy in lib run cities because one criminal killed another criminal.
And all due to what??
158K deaths of which probably close to AT LEAST 30% are miscategorized to obtain covid cash for hospitals.
Or to put that in perspective 1.5 times the amount of people that attended wrestlmania 3.

Yes, losing loved ones sucks. Everyone on here has gone through that in some way.
But for the love of god this insanity has to end.
What will the next crisis be??
Truer words have never been spoken sir. And to add to what you wrote, wait until we have to start paying back all this Monopoly money that’s being printed.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Science and statistics says open most shit up, wash your hands, wear a mask if you want to and certainly if you are indoors around sick people. And anyone with preexisting respiratory or heart conditions should stay home . The gov should focus efforts on helping those people at risk, not keeping people off the beaches and hiking trails.

Cases are spiking, while deaths continue to decline. Even in “hot spots” where cases are 10x what they were, still deaths have doubled at worst.

Why would you think government is going to give clear and concise information on anything? They have a 150+ year history of doing the opposite.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
You think we're experiencing hyper inflation?

You think we haven’t scratched the surface yet?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
What Is Hyperinflation?
Hyperinflation is a term to describe rapid, excessive, and out-of-control general price increases in an economy. While inflation is a measure of the pace of rising prices for goods and services, hyperinflation is rapidly rising inflation, typically measuring more than 50% per month.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You think we haven’t scratched the surface yet?

Hyper-inflation would be a loaf of bread costing $1M dollars. Inflation, yes. Hyper-inflation, no.

As long as we are the strongest economy in the house of cards, relatively speaking we will be OK. If China surpasses our economy in a meaningful way, we will be screwed.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What Is Hyperinflation?
Hyperinflation is a term to describe rapid, excessive, and out-of-control general price increases in an economy. While inflation is a measure of the pace of rising prices for goods and services, hyperinflation is rapidly rising inflation, typically measuring more than 50% per month.

So we ARE seeing hyperinflation for murder rates in Dem cities.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Inflation is starting, yes, but we haven't sniffed hyper inflation.

Ill go with that. My term is a little too aggressive. I will say that houses, boats, rv’s are increasing in price monthly, noticeably. There doesn’t seem ti be any indication of slowing.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hyper-inflation would be a loaf of bread costing $1M dollars. Inflation, yes. Hyper-inflation, no.

As long as we are the strongest economy in the house of cards, relatively speaking we will be OK. If China surpasses our economy in a meaningful way, we will be screwed.

They're begging India to end the "Boycott China" campaign as a condition to remove troops from the border region, we're good for now!!!

"strongest economy in the house of cards"...........................solid. 🤣

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ill go with that. My term is a little too aggressive. I will say that houses, boats, rv’s are increasing in price monthly, noticeably. There doesn’t seem ti be any indication of slowing.

It will, now that banks have tightened lending.

We're still a ways off from real long standing inflation, but if the dollar ever detaches as the world currency, it will come with reckless abandon. There will be war before that happens.

Outdrive1

Reaction score

We're still a ways off from real long standing inflation, but if the dollar ever detaches as the world currency, it will come with reckless abandon. There will be war before that happens.

I believe there will be a move towards crypto currency, it’s already started.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

When should I list the Miller??

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I believe there will be a move towards crypto currency, it’s already started.

The FED has been into crypto for quite awhile now. They don't print, just a strike of the money printing keyboard!!!

F cypto BTW, not as an investment, but as a monetary system. If the net goes down....................................🤔

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

That is more related to supply and demand than inflation.

Houses, RVs, cars, UTVs and other toys are subject to market forces. People are buying toys because of 2 reasons

1. There is nothing else to do.
2. Their kids activities are not sucking up their time and money.

Housing prices are up because interest rates are low and supply is low.

You sell boats. How many boats have you sold to people that are using employment to pay for them?

The price of meat has gone up, but that is about it at the grocery store. Fuel prices are pretty stable. There has not been much inflation to speak of in the short term. In fact there is much talk of deflation in the wake of COVID.

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
That is more related to supply and demand than inflation.

Houses, RVs, cars, UTVs and other toys are subject to market forces. People are buying toys because of 2 reasons

1. There is nothing else to do.
2. Their kids activities are not sucking up their time and money.

Housing prices are up because interest rates are low and supply is low.

You sell boats. How many boats have you sold to people that are using employment to pay for them?

The price of meat has gone up, but that is about it at the grocery store. Fuel prices are pretty stable. There has not been much inflation to speak of in the short term. In fact there is much talk of deflation in the wake of COVID.

And why are interest rates so low? When did the Fed start lowering rates during the greatest economy the world has ever seen?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm not a money person, hell, I'm not even very bright.

Think about this: Today's comments are about a thread started 5+ months ago. The original poster was ridiculed for saying they heard "this is going to be bad, at least 6 months of this." Well, here we are. Right, left...pretty much every government fuktard has deemed it necessary to destroy life as we knew it. Add in some BLM hatred to an uneasy feeling already had by many, and the populace is yet more divided. People screaming about masks, or screaming about race...

If you're busy screaming, you won't hear the footsteps coming up on your 6. Maybe the next act will get more interesting.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Much like how we elect politicians, the US Dollar is the “least shitty” alternative for a reserve currency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
And why are interest rates so low? When did the Fed start lowering rates during the greatest economy the world has ever seen?

According to you it is all due to Obama, so dial him up and ask him? :)

Or how about name a country with a stronger economy than ours where rates are still “high”? Several countries have went to negative rates.

CigAjerk

Reaction score

I may be a little slow but my memory is telling me the indication is usually when people say "there's no indication of it slowing".

Outdrive1

Reaction score
QQs, now that we are 5.5 months down the road, who is more correct with regard to Covid killing millions of people in the US, the left or the right? As well, who is more correct about about the impact on hospitals, the left or the right? I could could go on, but its plainly clear for all that the right has been right, continues to be right and unless something is happening we dont know about, will always be right about this overblown flu.

Did you listen to the Axios interview yet? Please do, and when you do. Notice how many times Trump says it’s a horrible plague, he says those exact words over and over. Then listen to him claim he saved millions of lives, millions and millions of lives by banning China. He makes that claim multiple times.

Now, is it an overblown flu? Or horrible plague? Why would millions and millions die over an overblown flu? These are Trumps claims. Whos lying? Which is it? Flu? Plague? Millions of lives saved? Flu? No big deal? Where’s the mother fucking consistency in the message and truth? I’m over being bullshitted and lied to. You don’t have any answers anymore than I do because every politician, from Trump on down, is talking out of the side if their mouths.

Maybe some more stimulus packages will help. [emoji106]

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Did you listen to the Axios interview yet? Please do, and when you do. Notice how many times Trump says it’s a horrible plague, he says those exact words over and over. Then listen to him claim he saved millions of lives, millions and millions of lives by banning China. He makes that claim multiple times.

Now, is it an overblown flu? Or horrible plague? Why would millions and millions die over an overblown flu? These are Trumps claims. Whos lying? Which is it? Flu? Plague? Millions of lives saved? Flu? No big deal? Where’s the mother fucking consistency in the message and truth? I’m over being bullshitted and lied to. You don’t have any answers anymore than I do because every politician, from Trump on down, is talking out of the side if their mouths.

He also has said he was spied on by Obama, how come you don’t pay attention to those statements.

.020504% death rate of the total OC population.

That’s all you need to know.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
He also has said he was spied on by Obama, how come you don’t pay attention to those statements.

.020504% death rate of the total OC population.

That’s all you need to know.

I knew your answer would be something like that. What a copout,. You can’t defend his lying by say Obama spied on him. Why didn’t I bring that up? Because thats not what we are discussing. You’re deflecting. Is it an overblown flu or horrible plague?? Why can’t you answer? Were millions and millions of lives saved? How is that possible from an overblown flu? Give me a reason to believe anything he said.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I knew your answer would be something like that. What a copout,. You can’t defend his lying by say Obama spied on him. Why didn’t I bring that up? Because thats not what we are discussing. You’re deflecting. Is it an overblown flu or horrible plague?? Why can’t you answer? Were millions and millions of lives saved? How is that possible from an overblown flu? Give me a reason to believe anything he said.

Have you ever watched Trevor Noah’s show?
The daily show...right now it’s called “the daily social distancing show” (for real).

I can’t stand the guy, just seeing his face on TV angers me.
He’s S African pretending to be an American, who has based his entire career on depreciative observations of the accomplishments of others. They call it “humor”, and he says he’s a “comedian”, but there isn’t anything funny about him.

He spends an hour mocking Trumps every word.
Personal I can’t bear 10 seconds of the idiot and the shit he spews. He makes Samantha Bee look like a moderate.
You might enjoy it though.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
The daily show...right now it’s called “the daily social distancing show” (for real).

He’s S African pretending to be an American, who has based his entire career on depreciative observations of the accomplishments of others. They call it “humor”, and he says he’s a “comedian”, but there isn’t anything funny about him.

Personal I can’t bear 10 seconds of the idiot and the shit he spews. He makes Samantha Bee look like a moderate.

Lol. I don’t watch any of the late night idiots. We really only watch internet based tv. Netflix. Hbo go. Hulu. Prime. Etc etc.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol. I don’t watch any of the late night idiots. We really only watch internet based tv. Netflix. Hbo go. Hulu. Prime. Etc etc.

Where can I watch Yellowstone?
My buddy keeps harping about it.

The point about Trump is that the cliche is real. You have to take his bombastic showmanship with a grain of salt.
It’s tedious at times for sure.

Everything is YUGE, everything is bigly..

As you stated the other day, there is no way to prove any extrapolations on what if’s.
There is no way to qualify how many lives were saved by shutting down China flights...if any. (Though it has to be considered the right thing in hind sight)
Given that conclusion, Trumps going to go maximum.
You gotta let that shit roll off.

I can list 25 things off the top of my head that I want him to do or not do.
But there is no way I’m firing him in November.

50875DB5-2164-4465-825C-80AE9514D0F6.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I do find it rather annoying that the media will gladly point out anything Trump said that is wrong, but somehow still idolizes the people on the left that are spewing hate and condoning violence. Every hardcore Lefty feels that they are both morally and mentally superior to those on the right. The media has told them so, so it must be true.

The numbers themselves do not lie. Yes, there is an illness. It may be worse than the flu...but at this point the numbers are still considerably lower than both bird and swine flu in overall deaths. If this evil virus is so bad, why is that? One may say it's the masks...but the masks stop saliva from exiting your body...an airborn pathogen can permeate a paper mask. It could be said that governors shutting down hasv save lives...but they pick and choose who is "essential". A person flipping burgers? Who sees many people a day, and usually isn't the higher end of education or skills. Really? Or could it be fast food is a priority to keep the inner cities from burning, as most now are too dependant upon them.

Don't look at everything as purely right or left. The shit show has been brought to us by both.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This...is where were headed.
After softening up the sheeple with the useless masks, forced vaccinations.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Where can I watch Yellowstone?
My buddy keeps harping about it.

The point about Trump is that the cliche is real. You have to take his bombastic showmanship with a grain of salt.
It’s tedious at times for sure.

Everything is YUGE, everything is bigly..

As you stated the other day, there is no way to prove any extrapolations on what if’s.
There is no way to qualify how many lives were saved by shutting down China flights...if any. (Though it has to be considered the right thing in hind sight)
Given that conclusion, Trumps going to go maximum.
You gotta let that shit roll off.

I can list 25 things off the top of my head that I want him to do or not do.
But there is no way I’m firing him in November.

Me either on November, doesn’t mean Im looking the other way when he fucks up. He can do better. We should expect better. I think most of the population is smart enough to when they are being lied to.

On Yellowstone, you can download the Paramount App. Or if you have Google play its on there as well. It was 2.99 an episode or 14.99 for the season. We just bought the whole season.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Me either on November, doesn’t mean Im looking the other way when he fucks up. He can do better. We should expect better. I think most of the population is smart enough to when they are being lied to.

On Yellowstone, you can download the Paramount App. Or if you have Google play its on there as well. It was 2.99 an episode or 14.99 for the season. We just bought the whole season.

I get the feeling he’s listening too much to his campaign committees?
Maybe not, if he somehow overcomes the deviousness of the leftist regime and maintains the office, we will see what happens then.

RCDave

Reaction score

I feel the same about that guy. Get this...I know a few people that believe Noah is reporting real news. Unbelievable

FreeBird236

Reaction score

You need to look at the overall picture and Trumps accomplishments. I understand how his personality grates on some people, he rambles on and on and exaggerates at times, but you can't always take him literally. Is there really the big of difference between a bad flu and a plague? When it sounds like he's down playing the flu, he's trying to keep the country upbeat, and save the economy. I can assure you he takes the pandemic seriously, he has created the large peacetime medical response in history, by a wide margin. As a supporter he irks me at times, but overall nobody comes close to his accomplishment, can you imagine what he could have accomplished if he wasn't fought for the last four years every step of the way. Right now the dems and MSM are the most corrupt in recent history, it is appalling. Overall I think the pandemic is bad, but overblown to make Trump look bad. Me and my wife are in a moderate risk group, but we'll take care of ourselves and don't want the country shut down. As far as this second stimulus the Dems are playing games with the public, because they have him over a barrel. No matter what he does it will be wrong and the media will swear to it. I never seen the country so fucked up in my life.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Can you imagine if he called it the flu in a press conference? The MSM would roast him even more than they already do daily. It would be on every Joe Biden campaign commercial. It is not an option at this time even though it may be true.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Can you imagine if he called it the flu in a press conference? The MSM would roast him even more than they already do daily. It would be on every Joe Biden campaign commercial. It is not an option at this time even though it may be true.

Id rather him be honest.

Something like. We started off not knowing what this was. The experts told us to prepare for a pandemic. As time goes on, we learned it really only affects certain groups. Lets open the country and take some precautions to protect those that need it. Blah blah blah

Thats it. Not the horrible plague bs. Or saved millions. Just be honest. We shouldnt have closed or done a stimulus. We fucked up. Now lets get the country moving again. All that bs is pandering to get votes imo.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

LOL, you are a mind reader!!!!!

Not.

No, millions of lives have NEVER been in danger.

Do the math, herd immunity looks to be kicking in at about 30%. With a death rate of .020504% of the population it was never going to be a kill million US killed scenario.

However, 40 million people did lose their jobs, and clearly that will negatively impact the economy.

Your hate for Trump is pegged. You have officially reached TDS-1 level hatred. Sad.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
LOL, you are a mind reader!!!!!

Not.

No, millions of lives have NEVER been in danger.

Do the math, herd immunity looks to be kicking in at about 30%. With a death rate of .020504% of the population it was never going to be a kill million US killed scenario.

However, 40 million people did lose their jobs, and clearly that will negatively impact the economy.

Your hate for Trump is pegged. You have officially reached TDS-1 level hatred. Sad.

And theres the other deflection. You must hate trump. Lmao. Nice intelligent debate of ideas. [emoji106]

Keep accepting the lies and following blindly. Don’t dare to question or speak out. Enjoy being the new sheep.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Id rather him be honest.

Something like. We started off not knowing what this was. The experts told us to prepare for a pandemic. As time goes on, we learned it really only affects certain groups. Lets open the country and take some precautions to protect those that need it. Blah blah blah

Thats it. Not the horrible plague bs. Or saved millions. Just be honest. We shouldnt have closed or done a stimulus. We fucked up. Now lets get the country moving again. All that bs is pandering to get votes imo.

As much as I agree with you, he would be crucified. I wish all of our politicians were more honest...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Id rather him be honest.

Like I said, imo it’s time to ditch the re-election advisors a little bit.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
And theres the other deflection. You must hate trump. Lmao. Nice intelligent debate of ideas. [emoji106]

Keep accepting the lies and following blindly. Don’t dare to question or speak out. Enjoy being the new sheep.

How is that a deflection? No, millions would not have been killed if he would have ordered all states to remain open. I even pointed to the fact that .020504% of the population of OC has died, which is a fairly good proxy for everywhere except NYC.

TDS has consumed you.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
How is that a deflection? No, millions would not have been killed if he would have ordered all states to remain open. I even pointed to the fact that .020504% of the population of OC has died, which is a fairly good proxy for everywhere except NYC.

TDS has consumed you.

Thats your label not mine. Sad that you accept being lied to. Go run along and be good sheep. [emoji3577]

wzuber

Reaction score
INTERESTING........
I just re-read this thread from the start. I read it when orig. Posted for a page or so. The anticipation of and predictions of how bad this will get etc. VS how this has all played today is quite interesting. Some had great insights, understanding etc. and others not so much. Imo....it's worth a quick review especially for those posters.
That is all.....carry on

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
How it has played out is different than anyone guessed. I think most of us underestimated the political aspect of the virus...be they both imaginary or real. Some thouth it would be over in a month, than some blamed those without masks. Protestors are immune, and so are those in states with no lockdowns. It's the weirdest thing.
Worst part is, I think it's far from over. Not the virus, but the chaos.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Dumbass. "My administration has brought Inflation up to the highest level in the US in 39 years, and has acheived this Milestine in less than one year since I was inaugurated. A historic Acheivement no other President in America's history has ever achieved. And, not to brag, but I am the only President ever to perform at this level while shitting his pants on a daily basis."

Wedgy

Reaction score
100 dollars today purchases 37 dollars worth of goods in 1983 impacting our senior citizens fixed budgets the hardest. Let’s go Brandon.

📈Gasoline is UP 58.1%
📈Beef and veal are UP 20.9%
📈Chicken is UP 9.2%
📈Eggs are UP 8.0%
Spot on. I resemble this remark. Feeling it HARD. Even here in Texas. Thank you Texas Roughnecks, Drillers, and Producers for $2.74 gas still.
Was $1.17 less than 1 year ago.
Let that sink in Dumbass Biden deniers.