WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] NO LONGER AVAILABLE - DOCKTAGON Training Bag $20

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Have you had enough of these keyboard warriors?

Are you tired of your jet boat being called a jet bote?

Heard enough about this bullshit rack storage?

Are you sick and tired of people asking you if you tried a new prop when looking for some honest input?

Pissed off because someone trolled the Lounge with a for sale ad?

Well you better get your internet ass in shape, because there is only way to settle it..............the DockTAGON. @Bigbore500r has graciously offered his dock for the URL www.RiverDavesPlace.com DockTAGON 1 brought to you by @TEAM RDP. LIVE ON PAY-PER-CLICK!!!

Let's be honest most RDP members are large and in charge but not muscle wise. We are talking years of 12oz curl training and desk jockeying. Get ahead of the NEXT BIG THING and buy this GAME CHANGING training bag with a base that is filled will pre-reserved Three Dunes Sand. This NEXT LEVEL training bag stands approximately 3 1/2 - 4 feel tall. No tears, no signs of crying liberals from the dungeon, its pristine and ready to get you lean. ALL OF THIS FOR $20! YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT, $20! For just $20 you will be the new internet hero... Kicking ass and taking screen names. You can become the KING OF THE www.RiverDavesPlace.com DockTAGON 1 but only with this GAME CHANGING TRAINING TOOL.

Located in Downey, CA (90241) and available tomorrow between 8am and 1pm. Otherwise it is going to be donated to Goodwill and your dreams of becoming the www.RiverDavesPlace.com DockTAGON 1 champion will be over. That is... unless you go buy it from Goodwill, which I'm guess this will mark up higher than a giraffe's pussy.

PM me if interested and I'll give you a call or shoot you a text with pickup information.

IMG_8253.jpg
IMG_8254.jpg
IMG_8256.jpg

Last edited:

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Let's try a different sales approach. SEE ABOVE!

DLC

Reaction score
If I give you your full asking price, can you deliver it tomorrow between 9-11am in San Diego?

I’ll even kick in an extra $5 bucks for fuel to make it worth your drive.

I would pick it up but it won’t fit on my scooter.

The cash will be under the Frt door mate, I’ll be at the neighbors house watching football and drinking his beer...

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
If I give you your full asking price, can you deliver it tomorrow between 9-11am in San Diego?

I’ll even kick in an extra $5 bucks for fuel to make it worth your drive.

I would pick it up but it won’t fit on my scooter.

The cash will be under the Frt door mate, I’ll be at the neighbors house watching football and drinking his beer...

Clearly you did not read the full ad. My terms were stated clear!!!

Your back must be weak if you can’t carry this on your scooter. Perhaps this GAME CHANGER is for you after all.

Bring your Vespa and let’s strap this bad boy to your back like a drug mule.

Reactions: DLC

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Looks like you guys will have to join CrossFit or something else because this was donated to Goodwill this afternoon.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Looks like you guys will have to join CrossFit or something else because this was donated to Goodwill this afternoon.

Will make me think twice about confronting a homeless person now that I know this thing could be on the street training someone.