WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No matter the reason, this is BS!

d4l

Reaction score
When my own flag doesnt mean much, I have to care for someone elses. This is the pictures I see in the news now days. Who are these people, and what are the reason. They think this will change anything? It will get worse! Tards!!! Im not a fan of some of the cops around here, but I know there are good ones too, and they try to keep the society a safer place, get the bad ones of the streets and keep the everyday man safe. This makes me upset on a level I cannot express in words.
IMG_8180.png

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_8180.png
    IMG_8180.png
    475.7 KB · Views: 73

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I honestly don't think they "really" understand what that action means. They've just seen it on TV from Iran.
Sad, sad, sad.🥺

Reactions: d4l

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Disgusting. [emoji1418]

I don’t get what the agenda is. The cop was arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
When pallets of bricks are delivered to random sidewalk locations in downtown Dallas late on a Friday afternoon, you know this mayhem is all planned [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
When pallets of bricks are delivered to random sidewalk locations in downtown Dallas late on a Friday afternoon, you know this mayhem is all planned [emoji107]

ANTIFA and BLM have been planning this for years now. Just needed the spark and they knew it was only a matter of time.

84miller

Reaction score
I will more than likely be slammed for this comment. First, the officers (all three were on top of him, one standing over the situation) need to be held responsible and are in the process. My problem is the jump, without any background or knowledge, that this was a race issue. Unfortunately many people die of all colors by the interactions with police of all colors. Stats are there. I am sure more information will come out about the officers' backgrounds and quite possibly show racism. Yes the riots as of this morning show to be led and instigated by professionals from out of state. Sadly to many people follow them. IMO Floyd was murdered, but I have not seen any proof the actions by the officers were race driven yet.

squeezer

Reaction score
Actions of cops are never race driven... They were doing their job in a manner that has been acceptable in this country since before it was a country. That’s not a conscious race thing as much a baseline tenant of our culture.

Per capita an unarmed black man is 5X as likely to end up dead in an encounter with police than a white man. Call it racism, call it unfortunate, call it whatever you want.

HCP3

Reaction score
When my own flag doesnt mean much, I have to care for someone elses. This is the pictures I see in the news now days. Who are these people, and what are the reason. They think this will change anything? It will get worse! Tards!!! Im not a fan of some of the cops around here, but I know there are good ones too, and they try to keep the society a safer place, get the bad ones of the streets and keep the everyday man safe. This makes me upset on a level I cannot express in words.
View attachment 882377

What you see on the international news are the bigger (highly populated) cities with issues of their own. They do not represent the USA.

Watch the Havasu Trump parade to restore your faith.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Actions of cops are never race driven... They were doing their job in a manner that has been acceptable in this country since before it was a country. That’s not a conscious race thing as much a baseline tenant of our culture.

Per capita an unarmed black man is 5X as likely to end up dead in an encounter with police than a white man. Call it racism, call it unfortunate, call it whatever you want.
Could it possibly be years of indoctrination by the left to resist anything “the man“ requires of its citizens in a civil society?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Who delivered the bricks. Home Depot....Lowes...

squeezer

Reaction score
Could it possibly be years of indoctrination by the left to resist anything “the man“ requires of its citizens in a civil society?

Years of indoctrination?

1787, that’s when the 3/5ths compromise was written. That would be 233 years of “indoctrination”

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Years of indoctrination?

1787, that’s when the 3/5ths compromise was written. That would be 233 years of “indoctrination”
So if it was only then and related to people of color, how do your own indoctrination? Police forces are racist, right? How do you explain LA? 64.6% minority.

C021419B-E875-4B90-8538-D8F34EDE2A29.jpeg

It’s a sad song, racism is always the issue, sung by the perpetual victim.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Years of indoctrination?

was that not fixed? and how long do we have to use that as a excuse for the bad thing the black people do?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

And blacks folks are 10x more likely to be killed by other black folks, than white folks.

Call it racism, call it unfortunate, call it whatever you want.

Outdrive1

Reaction score

Indoctrination? Or years of oppression?

It’s only been 60 years since the civil rights battles of the 50/60’s. 150 years ago blacks couldn’t vote. Before that they were slaves.

That’s not indoctrination to the left, that’s years of creating their culture. We can sit back and say this generation has no ties to that time period, and the playing field is equal now. I can’t say what it’s like to be black though. There’s a miss trust of “the man” because of what “the man” has done to them. Not because of some indoctrination from the Democratic Party. By no fault of their own, it’s part of their culture not to trust the white establishment. The Republican Party represents rich white men. The actual issues and what the parties represent mean nothing if you can’t get past the initial idea of rich white people running the Republican Party.

Then you have today’s social media and technology, and that produces this video in real time and distributes it to millions instantly. Here’s a white man, basically standing on a black man, who’s begging for his life, for 9 minutes, while the white man shows absolutely no emotion or remorse and the black man dies. Basically this video just reinforced what they’ve been told about the white establishment for generations. It’s proof on video that it still exists. We are still killing and oppressing them in their mind.

At the end of the day, this looting, rioting, destroying cities is absolutely wrong imo. I don’t care what their reason or excuse is.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score

You are fucking ignorant and part of the problem. It's not a race issue at all it's a a CULTURE, emotion and media problem. I bet he would have done the same to me and I'm a tad less tan

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
View attachment 882377

I’m assuming all of these people burned their Coronavirus stimulus checks too.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

It’s only been 60 years since the civil rights battles of the 50/60’s. 150 years ago blacks couldn’t vote. Before that they were slaves.

That’s not indoctrination to the left, that’s years of creating their culture. We can sit back and say this generation has no ties to that time period, and the playing field is equal now. I can’t say what it’s like to be black though. There’s a miss trust of “the man” because of what “the man” has done to them. Not because of some indoctrination from the Democratic Party. By no fault of their own, it’s part of their culture not to trust the white establishment. The Republican Party represents rich white men. The actual issues and what the parties represent mean nothing if you can’t get past the initial idea of rich white people running the Republican Party.

Then you have today’s social media and technology, and that produces this video in real time and distributes it to millions instantly. Here’s a white man, basically standing on a black man, who’s begging for his life, for 9 minutes, while the white man shows absolutely no emotion or remorse and the black man dies. Basically this video just reinforced what they’ve been told about the white establishment for generations. It’s proof on video that it still exists. We are still killing and oppressing them in their mind.

At the end of the day, this looting, rioting, destroying cities is absolutely wrong imo. I don’t care what their reason or excuse is.

Dem party seems to be run by rich white people also

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Dem party seems to be run by rich white people also

Of course it is. They just disguise it better. [emoji6]

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
VETERANS' QUOTES AGAINST THE FLAG DESECRATION

The strength of our nation is found in its diversity. This strength was achieved through the exercise of our First Amendment right to freedom of expression-no matter how repugnant or offensive the expression might be.

I am offended when I see the flag burned or treated disrespectfully. As offensive and painful as this is, I still believe that those dissenting voices need to be heard. This country is unique and special because the minority, the unpopular, the dissenters and the downtrodden, also have a voice and are allowed to be heard in whatever way they choose to express themselves that does not harm others. The freedom of expression, even when it hurts, is the truest test of our dedication to the belief that we have that right.

d4l

Reaction score
What you see on the international news are the bigger (highly populated) cities with issues of their own. They do not represent the USA.

Watch the Havasu Trump parade to restore your faith.

Sure did! Hairs standing[emoji1320][emoji631]

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

I’m not saying the black folks or African-Americans if you prefer have not fought an uphill battle, the point is many other “sub-category” Americans have made an effort to assimilate.

If a black man educates himself and works his way to the top he is seen as an uncle Tom that sold out to the white man, but music stars entertainers and sports figures are celebrated.

This happens in the white community too, but someone who doesn’t work hard to make anything of themselves, what many on here would call the white trash hillbillies are just seen as stupid lazy ignorant fools.

The race baiting media and far left only want to perpetuate the racial divide in this country to support their own control agenda.

I don’t think anyone thinks the police officer didn’t go off the rails in this case, and I am certain he and the others involved will be punished.

d4l

Reaction score
I honestly don't think they "really" understand what that action means. They've just seen it on TV from Iran.
Sad, sad, sad.[emoji3064]

Learning from one of the biggest shitholes on earth.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Uh, that's complete bullshit there portlandia boy.
Quit with the revisionist bunk history.
You aren't as smart as you think you are son.
BTW, shouldn't you be downtown rioting with your peeps?

Come on now.. at least portland admits its "rioting" not a "protest"..lol

squeezer

Reaction score
You are fucking ignorant and part of the problem. It's not a race issue at all it's a a CULTURE, emotion and media problem. I bet he would have done the same to me and I'm a tad less tan

Isn't that EXACTLY what I said. "Baseline tenant of our culture..." should have been yore first clue.

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 5.01.49 PM.png

Outdrive1

Reaction score
So is kneeling...

Not a fan of kneeling. I think it’s disrespectful. I’m ex military. I get you have the right but I don’t approve. I hate when people at events don’t stand and take their hats off too. Find another outlet to protest.

squeezer

Reaction score
Not a fan of kneeling. I think it’s disrespectful. I’m ex military. I get you have the right but I don’t approve. I hate when people at events don’t stand and take their hats off too. Find another outlet to protest.

I agree with that sentiment for ME... And also have taught my kids the same thing. BUT and its a very important but, there is a segment of the population that has a very different perspective of what it means to live in the USA than I do.