WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No Mooring in the channel after 11:00 pm

PlanB

Reaction score
Was down in the channel last night at 11:30 playing with our dogs. Cop rolls down and said someone called saying there were boats in the channel. Cop was really cool, said he did not see the problem, but obviously someone did and called them.

No music going. We were at the very end of the channel near Thompson Bay by ourselves. Who the fuck calls the cops about shit like this? I have never seen the 11-5 ordinance enforced until last night.

Reactions: DWC

PlanB

Reaction score
^^^ I was thinking some local pissed that the mayor has not closed the channel. As soon as the clock hits 11:00 they call 911.

ALAN F

Reaction score
ALAN F on night patrol??

Naaaa, I am only an observer now at this point, have little input as id rather sit back and watch, its amazing im still sometimes surprised at the shit thats on here but entertaining, its all gonna blow up in their faces soon, enjoy :)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Naaaa, I am only an observer now at this point, have little input as id rather sit back and watch, its amazing im still sometimes surprised at the shit thats on here but entertaining, its all gonna blow up in their faces soon, enjoy :)
Aren't you just a ray of F'n sunshine 😂
Depending on what you mean by "blow up in their faces", in case you haven't noticed, that would be society's face. Not a group of individuals, but society as a whole. Last I checked, that would possibly included you. That being the case, why not root for society, and not against it?

Clearmax

Reaction score
What do you think is going to happen?

4Waters

Reaction score
So you haven't left your house in over a month, the boat hasn't left the garage?

MissHavasuCig

Reaction score
We were definitely social distancing 🤣

0F0B5E1D-9F39-48C1-A9C1-2B14A63827AD.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So you haven't left your house in over a month, the boat hasn't left the garage?

ALAN the observer is the most responsible and pandemic conscious person I know of. He leaves his house only when absolutely necessary for the following reasons:

Observe bars that are still serving
Observe people not wearing masks
Observe boats on the river making excessive wakes
Observe people towing in the gorge
Observe parking levels at Windsor and other marinas
Observe fisherman not maintaining social distance with fish
Observe restaurants still offering dine in service
Observe those in the desert who aren’t maintaining enough social distance between moving vehicles on off road rides.
Observe Californians coming into town to deprive Havasu residents of groceries
Observe Californians infecting Havasu residents with COVID
Observe people at gas stations not sanitizing their hands

But other than that, ALAN never leaves his house.

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Reaction score
ALAN the observer is the most responsible and pandemic conscious person I know of. He leaves his house only when absolutely necessary for the following reasons:

Observe those in the desert who aren’t maintaining enough social distance between moving vehicles on off road rides.

Solid Summary

ALAN F

Reaction score

LOL,so very far from what actually is happening but I like the effort and acknowledgement!!!all of you mo fo's are nuts!!!!!!!!keep up the good work!!!!!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I can say its safe to say lake trips and vacation time is going to soon be the least of everyones worries.

So Alan you think a virus that has gotten less and less deadly over and he course of 6 months will somehow become more deadly? As of now if you you contract the virus you have less than a .5% chance of dying.

ALAN F

Reaction score
You're so unsure about what you think is going to happen you won't tell us.

if anybody stands back and just really thinks about whats happening isn't very concerned, they are delusional or in complete denial, no one knows exactly, but things are never taken away and given back.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I can say its safe to say lake trips and vacation time is going to soon be the least of everyones worries.
Please observe myself telling you (with all due respect),(remember I said WITH ALL DUE RESPECT) F the F off with yore observations please kindly wad them up and place them firmly in yore urethra. Make it a great Sunday Bud.

4Waters

Reaction score
if anybody stands back and just really thinks about whats happening isn't very concerned, they are delusional or in complete denial, no one knows exactly, but things are never taken away and given back.
No shit moron, it's your fucking party that wants to take everything away and enslave us all.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with this...but I'm a doom and gloom prepper type. It's always darkest before the dawn...and we're still a few minutes to midnight.

I don't fear the flu, I fear the fools.
The flu's tide is going out, while the fools' is rising...

ALAN F

Reaction score
No shit moron, it's your fucking party that wants to take everything away and enslave us all.

My party!!!!!lol!!!! youre the one living in cali still and running to where I live every chance boss says its ok,i have no party, and because im very cautious of a potential virus I dont want to get justifies my party,haaaaaa

wrong..........very incorrect

4Waters

Reaction score
My party!!!!!lol!!!! youre the one living in cali still and running to where I live every chance boss says its ok,i have no party, and because im very cautious of a potential virus I dont want to get justifies my party,haaaaaa

wrong..........very incorrect
You are very much a democrat

ALAN F

Reaction score
We could only be so lucky
So much for keeping your word

I have kept my word, said little input, and I only responded here due to my name being brought up as night patrol,lol..I have no problems with anyone, its all in good fun, and will field the comments, and fire back when needed, never start em. :)

PlanB

Reaction score
Spent all day on the lake. Going to eat dinner then head back down to the channel tonight to play with the dogs. Will see if some dumbass calls the cops again...

78Southwind

Reaction score

You forgot shopping at the Bullhead Sam's Club...