WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No more Big Mac

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

So this is from the CDC site about vaccine side effects. They word it very carefully to appear more rare than actuality.

Let's take it one at a time.

1. Anaphylaxis: 5 people per million vaxxed.

According to this, 208 million people are fully vaxxed.

208 x 5 = 1,040 people that have had an allergic reaction.

2. TTS: 57 confirmed reports out of 17.7 mill J&J shots. We know the single shot didn't work, so I am ASSUMING everyone got at least 2 doses

57 out of almost 9 million people.

3. GBS: 294 reports of GBS out of 17.7 mill J&J shots. Once again, ASSUMING everyone got at least 2 doses.

294 reports out of almost 9 million people.

4. Myocarditis and Pericarditis: 2,077 cases reported of mostly people 30 and younger.

CDC and FDA have confirmed 1,175 cases particularly in male adolescents and young adults. (Normally healthy people)

5. Death: 11,225 reports of death out of 520 mill doses of vaccines. (Notice how they are trying to minimize the number of deaths?)

We know the J&J was 17.7 mill administered. So let's say 502 million doses of Pfizer and Moderna are left. Those were AT LEAST 2 shots, and some are up to 3 with a booster, so that will skew the numbers a bit. Let's ASSUME 2 shots per person though. So about 260 mill people when you include the 9 from J&J

11,225 deaths out of 260 mill.

Serious adverse reactions to the vax out 260 mill people reported to the CDC = 14,693

This seems like a rather small number, but 14k people is hardly insignificant.

After seeing the infection and death while fully vaxxed and adverse reactions rate to the jab, not sure how they can claim safe and effective?

Yeah. There a lot of side effects and deaths, never said otherwise.

Assume the numbers are correct and do the math on the % and choose which of the lesser evil you want to face.

The top line death % you gave in point 5 is 0.002158

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
8E588C84-051B-44F8-B0FD-1B65C712DA33.png

AACE598F-0763-433A-A35C-0B2D9346F71C.png

Blue vaggot states

B2762E1A-E28C-4F00-B7F9-FF9DCEB04FB9.png

AE00BC77-24A2-4C5B-8062-A90830E57826.png

Free red states

Vaccines don’t do jack shit.........except make you their lab rat and susceptible to their side effects.

xlint89

Reaction score
So you have no data to post yourself on the subject that supports any of your thoughts, opinions on the matter.

You claimed to have never seen any evidence the jab worked.
Do you consider any of the above evidence of efficacy against death?
Is your position every country in the chart that shows a delta between the deaths is lying- or is it about how big the gap is?

The US part of the chart is sourced from the US. It says at the bottom of each chart what the source is.
I dont believe I professed there was one I most confident in.

The site is well worth the inmates time to peruse.
No one is going to post any data that doesn't go along with the narrative. It gets shut down once it's been made aware to admins. Fakebook, Twatter, Guggle, Youboob, etc.... Please tell me you are aware of this.

I do not need to post data when we dissected the one already out and you believe to be most accurate.

Let's see how the numbers look after they change the FROM to WITH the vid when it comes to evidence. When Italy did that, there was a 97% reduction in death rate FROM the vid. Obviously "fact checkers" came out of the wood work to debunk said claim. Let's wait and see what happens when the numbers correct.

You, yourself have already cast doubts on it's accuracy. So why should I accept it?

My position is the lines should almost mirror each other. Why would there be a spike in jabbed VS. unjabbed?

It makes no sense that there would be a spike in deaths during the height of summer when they opened everything back up. Or while Omnicron is supposed to be the most prevalent strain?

Yes, I saw where the source of the U.S was from. You posted those charts and stated they reflected the Johns Hopkins findings closely. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth.

Do you agree that people have DIED from the vax? I did provide a link to that for you.

Your last line posted is where we differ. You consider yourself an inmate. I do not.

xlint89

Reaction score
Yeah. There a lots of side effects and deaths, never said otherwise.

Assume the numbers are correct and do the math on the % and choose which of the lesser evil you want to face.

The top line death % you gave in point 5 is 0.002158
I tried to show you the numbers are skewed.

If you read the CDC they report the % of deaths as .0022

They calculated the amount of doses administered. 520 mill to the deaths. Not the amount of people.

As I suggested, it's not a huge percentage, but it is a significant amount of people that died FROM the vax.

You are free to do as you will, even though you consider yourself an inmate.

I will take my chances against the 99% survivability China Flu AND have 0 chance of the side effects of the vax.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
No one is going to post any data that doesn't go along with the narrative. It gets shut down once it's been made aware to admins. Fakebook, Twatter, Guggle, Youboob, etc.... Please tell me you are aware of this.

I do not need to post data when we dissected the one already out and you believe to be most accurate.

Let's see how the numbers look after they change the FROM to WITH the vid when it comes to evidence. When Italy did that, there was a 97% reduction in death rate FROM the vid. Obviously "fact checkers" came out of the wood work to debunk said claim. Let's wait and see what happens when the numbers correct.

You, yourself have already cast doubts on it's accuracy. So why should I accept it?

My position is the lines should almost mirror each other. Why would there be a spike in jabbed VS. unjabbed?

It makes no sense that there would be a spike in deaths during the height of summer when they opened everything back up. Or while Omnicron is supposed to be the most prevalent strain?

Yes, I saw where the source of the U.S was from. You posted those charts and stated they reflected the Johns Hopkins findings closely. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth.

Do you agree that people have DIED from the vax? I did provide a link to that for you.

Your last line posted is where we differ. You consider yourself an inmate. I do not.

I never argued poeple didn't die from the vax - wrong guy. I point out the % the data we do have shows. Its tiny.

You said you never saw anything that said they work - I showed evidence they did.

The timings mirror other large sources like google and John Hopkins if they make no make sense to you thats your position
they correlate with other similar data Ive seen.

The group here refers to themselves as inmates. If you wish to not be part of that group Im not going to argue with you.
(Ill stay in for no because for the most part I agree on most but not all other things with these guys)

No-one will change anyone mind of the vax, but I assemble my opinion for 4-5 known data sources and apply some skepticism with that because no data is 100% accurate.

Last edited:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Just like whether they died because of Covid or with Covid?

Valid question. This is surely blurred.

CDC claims their death data is reviewed by the FDA.

More than 520 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through January 10, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 11,225 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I tried to show you the numbers are skewed.

If you read the CDC they report the % of deaths as .0022

They calculated the amount of doses administered. 520 mill to the deaths. Not the amount of people.

As I suggested, it's not a huge percentage, but it is a significant amount of people that died FROM the vax.

You are free to do as you will, even though you consider yourself an inmate.

I will take my chances against the 99% survivability China Flu AND have 0 chance of the side effects of the vax.

Lay out your number for us.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
During this time, VAERS received 11,225 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Would that number be insanely more than all deaths of the pulled vaccines COMBINED in our nation’s history?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Would that number be insanely more than all deaths of the pulled vaccines COMBINED in our nation’s history?

Is it? Love to see that data.

People have been having vaccine reactions since we started using them.

They have never been without danger.

xlint89

Reaction score

I never argued poeple didn't die from the vax - wrong guy. I point out the % the data we do have shows. Its tiny.

You said you never saw anything that said they work - I showed evidence they did.

The timings mirror other large sources like google and John Hopkins if they make no make sense to you thats your position
they correlate with other similar data Ive seen.

The group here refers to themselves as inmates. If you wish to not be part of that group Im not going to argue with you.
(Ill stay in for no because for the most part I agree on most but not all other things with these guys)

No-one will change anyone mind of the vax, but I assemble my opinion for 4-5 known data sources and apply some skepticism with that because no data is 100% accurate.
I don't disagree the percentage is small, but 11k people are a lot. I'm sure someone's family member who died from the vax after the FDA, CDC, and president told them it was safe an effective would like to have a discussion about your findings. Not trying to be a dick, but they have halted use of vaccines for FAR less deaths from the vax in the past.

You showed me charts that say fully vaccinated people are dying from the vid too. So that makes you slightly more right than me. Congrats.....

There lies the problem. Guggle. The largest source for U.S. made propaganda. They delete information from the web they disagree with. They delete conservative channels they disagree with from youboob. You are NOT going to see any contradicting info from those platforms.

That seems to be a problem with me. I don't conform to the norm. I feel that's a baaaaad idea.

pexels-photo-227691.jpeg

I agree with your method of of sourcing info. I question some of the sources though.

hman442

Reaction score
That is what all my vaxxed friends and family thought as well, until they all got it within the last 2-3 weeks.
Ah. Maybe they just caught the common cold. I read some where that they're the same thing......😎

xlint89

Reaction score
Lay out your number for us.
They are right there in the post for all to see.

520 mill doses administered. Assume 2 doses per person = 260 mill people.

Double what the CDC reported. .0043%

Sure it still seems low percentage wise, but 11k people dead from a CDC and FDA approved vaccine is unacceptable.

We haven't even seen the reports from children side effects yet.

Will you still feel OK with a tiny percentage then?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
They are right there in the post for all to see.

520 mill doses administered. Assume 2 doses per person = 260 mill people.

Double what the CDC reported. .0043%

Sure it still seems low percentage wise, but 11k people dead from a CDC and FDA approved vaccine is unacceptable.

We haven't even seen the reports from children side effects yet.

Will you still feel OK with a tiny percentage then?

I was curious to see what your thought your chance of dying might be from the disease as a comparison to death by Vax.

rough math...

329M poeple - 600K have died thats 0.18

which is a bigger risk? .0043, OR 0.18?

Sadly nothing is zero risk all medicines have mortality and side effects.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Just looked death count is 849K.

Bet Biden wished he'd have never tried to pin it on trump. People bought that shit....diff subject though.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Discussing experimental vaccines for a virus that has a 99.82% survival rate...........

Honk Honk

EA85DF5C-514C-4AB7-B54F-BE188DF4F1B3.jpeg

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Discussing experimental vaccines for a virus that has a 99.82% survival rate...........

Honk Honk

View attachment 1080812

Droll.

Any death % misses the severe and lingering illness and hospitalization part of the disease.

The number of poeple dealing with infection and severe sickness is very large.

The bills and damage for this have cost us greatly.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The bills and damage for this have cost us greatly.

Thanks to our government’s idiotic response.

It’s ridiculous at this point, the flu is shutting portions of society, the majority of the population is wearing a useless muzzle and millions upon millions of snowflakes are supporting it.

F’ing disgraceful where this nation has gone due to the threat of the inevitable.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Thanks to our government’s idiotic response.

It’s ridiculous at this point, the flu is shutting portions of society, the majority of the population is wearing a useless muzzle and millions upon millions of snowflakes are supporting it.

F’ing disgraceful where this nation has gone due to the threat of the inevitable.

Were aligned on most of this.

Trying to navigate a business through this has been a moosefuck.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Were aligned on most of this.

Trying to navigate a business through this has been a moosefuck.

Larger such as yourself I could only imagine. Me, I just tell em all to F off, find someone else.

xlint89

Reaction score
I was curious to see what your thought your chance of dying might be from the disease as a comparison to death by Vax.

rough math...

329M poeple - 600K have died thats 0.18

which is a bigger risk? .0043, OR 0.18?

Sadly nothing is zero risk all medicines have mortality and side effects.
I understand your point, but you are forgetting people are still dying even though they are fully vaxxed. Both from the vid and from the vax.

If you really want to go deeper down the rabbit hole, how many deaths were from Cuomo sending CF+ patients to nursing homes? Whole other subject, but definitely padded the numbers there.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I understand your point, but you are forgetting people are still dying even though they are fully vaxxed. Both from the vid and from the vax.

If you really want to go deeper down the rabbit hole, how many deaths were from Cuomo sending CF+ patients to nursing homes? Whole other subject, but definitely padded the numbers there.

Cuomo should be in prison.

I know full well vax will continue to die.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

Open VAERS is interesting because the spreadsheet you get natively is all but unworkable I know I tried.

A number in the 20's is within the range of discussion on the matter but no real surprise.

Thing is that doenst have comparison data to any other vaccines.
That page measures the covid vaccines (I wish it broke them out by vendor)

Heres what the whole page looks like vs the chopped off information. (not sure if you did that or just found the chart)

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 9.35.34 AM.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Open VAERS is interesting because the spreadsheet you get natively is all but unworkable I know I tried.

A number in the 20's is within the range of discussion on the matter but no real surprise.

Thing is that doenst have comparison data to any other vaccines.
That page measures the covid vaccines (I wish it broke them out by vendor)

Heres what the whole page looks like vs the chopped off information. (not sure if you did that or just found the chart)

View attachment 1080974

I did chop it, not purposely.

I think most can get the hint and if you go back over the pulled vaccines and look at the deaths/adverse effects for them, you can see this vax is being treated like the elites, zero accountability.

This is not the pulled vaccines, just all.

1642355720812.png

Straight from cdc website: https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8

Steps to reproduce: click vaers data search, in section 1 select group by year reported. In section 5 select death under event category.
Previous years have never had more than 203 deaths reported in a year... Suddenly there's 10,017?

Needless to say, it's not even close.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I did chop it, not purposely.

I think most can get the hint and if you go back over the pulled vaccines and look at the deaths/adverse effects for them, you can see this vax is being treated like the elites, zero accountability.

This is not the pulled vaccines, just all.

View attachment 1080975

Straight from cdc website: https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8

Steps to reproduce: click vaers data search, in section 1 select group by year reported. In section 5 select death under event category.
Previous years have never had more than 203 deaths reported in a year... Suddenly there's 10,017?

Needless to say, it's not even close.

One cannot answer the question posited with Vaers.

It doesnt go back far enough to include the unbelievable mistakes that were made with the polio vaccine (and others) like the cutter incident.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
One cannot answer the question posited with Vaers.

It doesnt go back far enough to include the unbelievable mistakes that were made with the polio vaccine (and others) like the cutter incident.

ice cube stare.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Remember the question?

"Would that number be insanely more than all deaths of the pulled vaccines COMBINED in our nation’s history?"

How can a lone chart that only goes back to 90 answer that ?

By the time the telegram went out in regards to your Cutter incident, 380,000 doses had already been administered. 220,000 of the children that had been injected with it would suffer abortive, or short-lived polio. 164 were severely, permanently paralyzed by the Cutter vaccine. 10 were killed

It's a good thing they did, due to SV40 contamination.

10, 10 killed and it was pulled in what HHS called "One of the worst pharmaceutical disasters in U.S. history"

1642358864723.png

I ABSOLUTELY stand by that statement.

And you know damn well we are way over the reported deaths on the vaers site. They are hiding vax deaths NON STOP under the guise of 28 days after your second shot before being considered vaccinated, come on UD. 😆

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
By the time the telegram went out in regards to your Cutter incident, 380,000 doses had already been administered. 220,000 of the children that had been injected with it would suffer abortive, or short-lived polio. 164 were severely, permanently paralyzed by the Cutter vaccine. 10 were killed

It's a good thing they did, due to SV40 contamination.

10, 10 killed and it was pulled in what HHS called "One of the worst pharmaceutical disasters in U.S. history"

View attachment 1080983

I ABSOLUTELY stand by that statement.

And you know damn well we are way over the reported deaths on the vaers site. They are hiding vax deaths NON STOP under the guise of 28 days after your second shot before being considered vaccinated, come on UD. 😆

The covid VAX may indeed meet that criteria - but there isnt a real accounting of all the other problems in VAERS.

I dont know what the number is 22K-5K/ 22K -15K.

You didnt show what you believe the other side to be in any way that goes back to sth 1700's and adds it up.

Vaccines started in the 1700's. There have been LOTS of problems I think these are underplayed as well.
Cutter was what came to mind. There have been lots of vaccine problems.

We dont disagree "they" are hiding vax problems - that isnt new to Covid.
Thing is - they have always done it. The guys here seem to give all other vaccines a pass - and I do not.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The covid VAX may indeed meet that criteria - but there isnt a real accounting of all the other problems in VAERS.

I dont know what the number is 22K-5K/ 22K -15K.

You didnt show what you believe the other side to be in any way that goes back to sth 1700's and adds it up.

Vaccines started in the 1700's. There have been LOTS of problems I think these are underplayed as well.
Cutter was what came to mind. There have been lots of vaccine problems.

We dont disagree "they" are hiding vax problems - that isnt new to Covid.
Thing is - they have always done it. The guys here seem to give all other vaccines a pass - and I do not.

Being that HHS called the Cutter incident "One of the worst pharmaceutical disasters in U.S. history", I'm pretty sure we can extrapolate the validity of my statement, but if you want cold hard numbers, the Covid vaccines have caused more deaths than all others over the last 30 years and we're not done with it yet.

Here's another example of the hypocrisy.

In 1976, concerns in the United States about a possible influenza pandemic involving a virus similar to the deadly 1918 pandemic strain resulted in a large-scale vaccination program for the entire country. Approximately 45 million people were vaccinated in 10 weeks with what became known as the “swine flu vaccine” [16]. The US government abruptly stopped the vaccination program when no swine flu cases were detected outside the military base where the disease originated and when an unexpectedly high number of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine was estimated to have caused approximately one Guillain-Barré syndrome case per 100,000 persons vaccinated [17],
resulting in 53 deaths [18].

And this is my favorite part.

As a result of the association between the 1976 swine flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome, this condition is closely monitored every influenza season as part of the influenza vaccine safety monitoring in the United States.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Vaers is missing 195 years of vaccine mistakes.

You may be right - but demonstrating so requires more info that you or anyone will get from vaers alone.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Vaers is missing 195 years of vaccine mistakes.

You may be right - but demonstrating so requires more info that you or anyone will get from vaers alone.

Okay, I'll continue to stand by my statement.

Now do the Covid vaccines have caused more deaths than all others over the last 30 years. 👍

xlint89

Reaction score
Being that HHS called the Cutter incident "One of the worst pharmaceutical disasters in U.S. history", I'm pretty sure we can extrapolate the validity of my statement, but if you want cold hard numbers, the Covid vaccines have caused more deaths than all others over the last 30 years and we're not done with it yet.

Here's another example of the hypocrisy.

In 1976, concerns in the United States about a possible influenza pandemic involving a virus similar to the deadly 1918 pandemic strain resulted in a large-scale vaccination program for the entire country. Approximately 45 million people were vaccinated in 10 weeks with what became known as the “swine flu vaccine” [16]. The US government abruptly stopped the vaccination program when no swine flu cases were detected outside the military base where the disease originated and when an unexpectedly high number of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine was estimated to have caused approximately one Guillain-Barré syndrome case per 100,000 persons vaccinated [17],
resulting in 53 deaths [18].

And this is my favorite part.

As a result of the association between the 1976 swine flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome, this condition is closely monitored every influenza season as part of the influenza vaccine safety monitoring in the United States.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
OIP.cwM5kgD5ioXqhUZ_jd5u5gEsDh

I hope history doesn't repeat.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
You come to a conclusion on this?

@Uncle Dave

As of now my position on it is that it's possible, but I have incomplete data to make a determination.

I think the "good old day" vaccines were all very problematic and issues with them highly underreported.

I'll let someone else put in the time to show either way.

More interesting to me is which country/ company did the best job in fighting this thing.
Did the Russians, Chinese or Europeans come up with a better solution than the US?
The Russians were certainly first.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
As of now my position on it is that it's possible, but I have incomplete data to make a determination.

I think the "good old day" vaccines were all very problematic and issues with them highly underreported.

I'll let someone else put in the time to show either way.

More interesting to me is which country/ company did the best job in fighting this thing.
Did the Russians, Chinese or Europeans come up with a better solution than the US?
The Russians were certainly first.

Just like our country, you can't believe the data coming from either of them, let alone any government, you never could.

The vax needs to stop.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Just like our country, you can't believe the data coming from either of them, let alone any government, you never could.

The vax needs to stop.

This view would preclude you from believing anything from VAERS.

I'm skeptical of it vs believe none of it.

I dont believe the vax needs to stop, but I believe the coercion around taking it does.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This view would preclude you from believing anything from VAERS.

I'm skeptical of it vs believe none of it.

I dont believe the vax needs to stop, but I believe the coercion around taking it does.

Vaers is a voluntary site, there's MORE than enough evidence that there is validity to it. I also believe the real number has been heavily suppressed.

So your fine with all the adverse effects and deaths from an experimental shot over a virus that is basically a bad flu?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Vaers is a voluntary site, there's MORE than enough evidence that there is validity to it. I also believe the real number has been heavily suppressed.

So your fine with all the adverse effects and deaths from an experimental shot over a virus that is basically a bad flu?

Vaers is managed by the CDC and FDA =government so therefore not valid (according to your post 189)

Im not saying Vaers has no validity, thing is as a sole source has 2 big problems, as you say its self reported so anyone can say anything, and it only goes back to 1990 and in 1990 no one knew what it even was.

Experimental not so sure I agree with that, deaths yes, side effects yes.

There is risk in both.Ive done math on the disease and Ive done math on the vax and even when we inflate the death number 2x the numbers still favor the vax by a large %. Its in this thread.

The Flu is influenza virus. Covid is SARS COV2 virus. Covid is not the flu. It shares many symptoms but they are not the same.

In as much as anyone got this right I think America did a better job with our Pharma than any other countries.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Experimental not so sure I agree with that, deaths yes, side effects yes.

There is risk in both.Ive done math on the disease and Ive done math on the vax and even when we inflate the death number 2x the numbers still favor the vax by a large %. Its in this thread.

The Flu is influenza virus. Covid is SARS COV2 virus. Covid is not the flu. It shares many symptoms but they are not the same.

Interested in these two statements in your post.

Can you point to the long term studies on these vaccines people are putting into their bodies to suggest they're not experimental?

Next in regards to the corona virus explanation.

This is from the .gov, specifically NIH.

1642723477330.png

This is from the WHO website

1642724123573.png

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Interested in these two statements in your post.

Can you point to the long term studies on these vaccines people are putting into their bodies to suggest they're not experimental?

Next in regards to the corona virus explanation.

This is from the .gov, specifically NIH.

View attachment 1081938

This is from the WHO website

View attachment 1081939

The WHO and NIH links show what I said. Covid is SARS COV2- not influenza.

Defining experimental is always fun. and can resulting a link war for days. Does FDA approval = not experimental?

The tests aren't long by old school vax standard, but now have hundreds of millions of examples. John Campbell outlines lots and lots of them.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The WHO and NIH links show what I said. Covid is SARS COV2- not influenza.

Defining experimental is always fun. and can resulting a link war for days. Does FDA approval = not experimental?

The tests aren't long by old school vax standard, but now have hundreds of millions of examples. John Campbell outlines lots and lots of them.

Are there any known/proven vaccines for the coronavirus family or are there simply shots targeting their specific mutations i.e. the flu shot?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Are there any known/proven vaccines for the coronavirus family or are there simply shots targeting their specific mutations i.e. the flu shot?

Without digging around the only other coronavirus vaccine I recall were only candidates,
I think there were 4 of them ready to go to trial - for SARS
Effort on them died out as it did. Im unsure what type of vaccine they were.

(I caught that fucker - almost killed me when I was healthy as an OX in my early 30's)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Without digging around the only other coronavirus vaccine I recall were only candidates,
I think there were 4 of them ready to go to trial - for SARS
Effort on them died out as it did. Im unsure what type of vaccine they were.

(I caught that fucker - almost killed me when I was healthy as an OX in my early 30's)

I remember that story, pretty damn narly.