WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

no more masks....per CDC

PlanB

Reaction score
I bet the shit continues in California. Three weeks in Havasu and did not wear a mask once. Come back to SoCal and it's back to the face diaper. Headed back to Havasu for another three weeks on Friday. Will be good to get back into the gym and do other stuff out there without anything on my face.

DWC

Reaction score
Can’t wait to dump these F’g masks.
PS. Spent the last 24hours in Phoenix/Scottsdale. Still surprised how many people have masks here.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
VMKrIq7.gif

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
PS. Spent the last 24hours in Phoenix/Scottsdale. Still surprised how many people have masks here.
I was in the Cobblestone in Tempe this morning, packed and all wearing masks. Not me though.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I bet the shit continues in California. Three weeks in Havasu and did not wear a mask once. Come back to SoCal and it's back to the face diaper. Headed back to Havasu for another three weeks on Friday. Will be good to get back into the gym and do other stuff out there without anything on my face.
Got my hair cut today(in Ca) and my hairgirl said "your choice". She's a keeper😊😊

DWC

Reaction score
I was in the Cobblestone in Tempe this morning, packed and all wearing masks. Not me though.
I was in the Tempe Buffalo Wild Wings a couple weeks ago. I walked out to see if i missed the mandatory mask sign. 80-90% of people had one on. Nope, didn’t miss it. Weird deal.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I stopped wearing a mask after desert storm. No vaccine either. I figured at this point I’m immune and don’t care. Plus where was the masses of super spreaders for an event that had 100k people! There wasn’t. Fuck Biden and fuck Fuici

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Just a thought.

This is probably a distraction for us to forget about
War in Middle East
Gas prices
Douche bag Newsome
Inflation
Dog shit new job numbers
Interest rates about to go up.

Toss the fools 1 bone to make them forget about the fist up their ass.

azsunfun

Reaction score
since my trip in march 2020 to havasu when lockdown extended, to hand granddaughter to daughter in cali for the summer, masks in my family have never been worn, no wonder country messed up, what a bunch of sheep

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
California Gov. Gavin Newsom says the state will not require people to wear masks in almost all circumstances after June 15. Can't happen soon enough!

USMC2010

Reaction score
My work in Havasu still requires face covering unless proof of vaccination is submitted. 🙋🏼‍♂️🖕🏼

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Wasn’t a few weeks ago CDC said to keep wearing a mask if in crowded areas even if vaccinated? Then, Fauci states something different, and POTUS yet a different version. Just dump the damn masks.

Texas ditched the mask mandate months ago, "vaccines" or not. Fuck Biden and his "rules"... as if he has any say about it. 😏

There’s still plenty of stores mandating masks here in Texas. Mainly the big box stores. Some small stores suggest you wear, others took the sign down. The pace of signs being removed has increased in recent weeks.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Wasn’t a few weeks ago CDC said to keep wearing a mask if in crowded areas even if vaccinated? Then, Fauci states something different, and POTUS yet a different version. Just dump the damn masks.

There’s still plenty of stores mandating masks here in Texas. Mainly the big box stores. Some small stores suggest you wear, others took the sign down. The pace of signs being removed has increased in recent weeks.

Really, that sux. Around here nobody even bothers with it anymore, not even HEB, lol. They were probably one of the biggest holdouts. Most places have taken their "masks required" types signs down and either have nothing at all, or a "mask suggested" type of sign. But nowhere I've been has anyone even said anything. Some places of business do still have their employees wearing them though, which is dumb, but whatever. Hopefully they slack off where you are soon. 👍

LazyLavey

Reaction score
My wife just got home from Trader Joes.... Cussing and swearing cuz she got admonished for not standing on the "6'" circle while waiting in line.... And yes, she was masked.....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Where is gets interesting
View attachment 1002184
Bringing my son home from school, radio news blurted this out. His response was pretty interesting. Now wearing a mask will easily make you a target. No vax=labeled

Papers if you're vaxxed, outward sign if you are not...
Hmm, I think I've seen this somewhere before...

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Lets see them say you can't come to work unless your vaccinated, then we will have something to talk about.
In my particular situation that would work to my advantage. I'm part of a company retention plan that will end in Sept. and according to the wording of the contract they would have to pay me out the minute that they can'[t use me anymore. I already planned on retiring at the end of the contract and this would speed things up a few months.

azsunfun

Reaction score
no worries cdc director told kids to ask for (the non vaccine) Joseph Goebbels on steroids

77charger

Reaction score
Yeh im
In Peoria and 2 local markets have signs requiring them. Bashas changed theirs to recommended. Other big corps still believe in it which don’t surprise me. And yes even the stores where optional 90 percent still wear the mouth muzzles and give you the look.

at bashas one checker asked me how I like the no mask said it’s great to not require it and why I’m shopping here. He was in agreement but had to wear one as an employee.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
When does the 6' rule end? I would like to go back to my stay 10' fucking feet away from me and don't ask me to solve your problems program.
It was changed to 3' months ago lol......
I'm not joking

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Las Vegas has new signs up stating 3'. This entire deal has been nothing short of a shit show.
[/QUOTE$1500

Just got back from a trip to Vegas an hour ago. Mandalay was taking down the plexiglass partitions at the tables and opening up fully. June 1st the official opening of everything 100 percent (with a mask requirement), although I didn’t wear one much this trip. PHX and Vegas airports were pretty crowded and I came back with an extra $1500 in my pocket. 🍹

I need a nap.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I was there last Sunday, didn't wear one at all except going into outback to sit down and take it off 🙄

DWC

Reaction score
Very interesting....

So this leaves us with a question of enforcement.....what are they gonna do?
That's where the line is crossed by the administration, if enforcement via jail or fine is proposed
That’s what he’s saying. Tougher deal to make someone prove it.