WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

no more masks....per CDC

RodnJen

Reaction score
That’s what he’s saying. Tougher deal to make someone prove it.

It's my understanding that any business can require you to wear a mask unless you can prove you have been vaccinated. They issue a card when you receive your vaccines.

76sanger

Reaction score

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It's my understanding that any business can require you to wear a mask unless you can prove you have been vaccinated. They issue a card when you receive your vaccines.
Ah yes. Please show me your passport good sir

1620946620156.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
hahahahah... You shall get vaccinated or else.... And the Dipshit Libturds and Ultra Conservatives think this is ok.

Dalton

Reaction score

That’s where HIPPA and possibly some discrimination issues may come into play.

Having traveled in Africa I’m used to mandatory vaccinations in order to be allowed into places. But those are much more dangerous illnesses than Covid, and also it’s Africa where populations don’t have the level of freedom we have in the USA, gotta take the good with the bad I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I quit wearing a mask in California 3 weeks ago. I'll get the Karen Or Keven once in a while to ask me to put one on and I usually ignore them and go about my business. I will say if asked nicely buy an employee I will put it on.

Singleton

Reaction score

once emergency orders are lifted, 100% illegal. If a business asks, my response will be that is private information.
business either have to say ‘mask up to enter’ or no masks.
requiring to show evidence of medical history is illegal. However states with active EO can get around that. Remember CA just extended the EO period until 12-31-2021.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
once emergency orders are lifted, 100% illegal. If a business asks, my response will be that is private information.
business either have to say ‘mask up to enter’ or no masks.
requiring to show evidence of medical history is illegal. However states with active EO can get around that. Remember CA just extended the EO period until 12-31-2021.

Arizona news out of Phoenix, just stated that Private Companies that do Have a "Mask Policy" are legal to continue. I hate them as much as the Next, but if they have a Sign and I still want to enter their business, I'm going to obey their Policy. These poor employees are just as Sick of this B.S. as all of the rest of the Country and do Not need anyone bitching At them about these Damn Masks.

2Driver

Reaction score
The irony keeps coming.

3 months ago an airplane was considered one of the safest place to be due to air filtration. LOL now we can go mask-free everywhere except in an airplane.

2Driver

Reaction score
Arizona news out of Phoenix, just stated that Private Companies that do Have a "Mask Policy" are legal to continue. I hate them as much as the Next, but if they have a Sign and I still want to enter their business, I'm going to obey their Policy. These poor employees are just as Sick of this B.S. as all of the rest of the Country and do Not need anyone bitching At them about these Damn Masks.

Well that’s an easy boycott.

Singleton

Reaction score

that is legal, similar to no shirt no service.
however those private companies can’t say ‘no vaccine - wear a mask’ proof of vaccine then no mask. That is illegal and against HIPAA regulations on health matters.

now schools can require proof of vaccine, and this will get interesting come fall.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Well that’s an easy boycott.

What ever makes you HAPPY!:) I choose Peace and NO Extra Drama in my life and if wearing a"Pissing" Mask to accomplish my simple goals for the Day, that's exactly what I plan to do. I learned a Very Long Time ago, if you go through Life Looking for for Controversy, you will find it.🤔

BUTT!!

As A Wise Member said some time back "You Do You AND I'll Do Me!!:cool:

Dalton

Reaction score
The irony keeps coming.

3 months ago an airplane was considered one of the safest place to be due to air filtration. LOL now we can go mask-free everywhere except in an airplane.

There’s basically no chance of catching it on a plane, I honestly believe they just change science to please certain groups of people that have no idea how things work. Like how we went from we shouldn’t be wearing masks at all, to everyone must wear one. Now we’ve gone from even vaccinated people need to wear masks, now they say vaccinated people don’t need them. Being correct, knowledgeable, right about things, is very fluid nowadays.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Today at a red light there was a woman next to me in her clapped out Prius. She was alone in the car, about 40 years old and she looked like 350LBS of pure beans and rice. However, she was wearing 2 masks because she cares about her health. Oh the irony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
When do restaurants in socal go back to full indoors?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Bringing my son home from school, radio news blurted this out. His response was pretty interesting. Now wearing a mask will easily make you a target. No vax=labeled

Papers if you're vaxxed, outward sign if you are not...
Hmm, I think I've seen this somewhere before...

You have.
4320A13B-532D-4358-9744-E71BC57EEB28.jpeg

rush1

Reaction score
And then you can sue the shit out of them for discrimination
download.jpeg

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
...well I was gonna comment but my smart phone did a dumb thing and I couldn't get my thought out. Had to edit and delete. But yeah stupid biden mask thing and sheeple.

badgas

Reaction score
When do restaurants in socal go back to full indoors?

I'm so lost

I thought they have been for weeks/months ?

Maybe it's because the places I eat don't really give crap ?

I swear I thought we went back inside like 2 months ago ? I will check my phone for food pics : )

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I'm so lost

I thought they have been for weeks/months ?

Maybe it's because the places I eat don't really give crap ?

I swear I thought we went back inside like 2 months ago ? I will check my phone for food pics : )
His post says go back to full (100%) indoors. Some counties are at 50%. Some places don’t care and are already at 100%. The gym I belong to never closed while others shut down.

Havasujaws

Reaction score
that is legal, similar to no shirt no service.
however those private companies can’t say ‘no vaccine - wear a mask’ proof of vaccine then no mask. That is illegal and against HIPAA regulations on health matters.

now schools can require proof of vaccine, and this will get interesting come fall.
The only way schools can require proof of vaccine is if the FDA gives full approval. Emergency use does not apply and full approval is not happening in the near future.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Lets see them say you can't come to work unless your vaccinated, then we will have something to talk about.
That’s going to be hard to enforce when the FDA hasn’t approved the vaccine for normal use other than the Emergency Authorization, lol. There’s also the HIPPA laws that don’t allow an employer to investigate your medical history. If any employers do there’s going to be class action lawsuits like you have never seen before!

Singleton

Reaction score
The only way schools can require proof of vaccine is if the FDA gives full approval. Emergency use does not apply and full approval is not happening in the near future.

not so sure on that, The University of Colorado system is making it mandatory to attend in person classes in the fall.

77charger

Reaction score
It sucks but they are private companies and can choose how they want to run their business.But others choose to take the sign down or just change to "recomended"I will choose to spend my money at the recomended or no sign places instead.

Havasujaws

Reaction score
Yep. My daughter got the notification via email. She sent it to me and I immediately said they can go f themselves. Not gonna happen.
On a side note. Walked into a CVS in OC tonight to pick up a prescription. Walked past a lady sitting at a table checking people in to get a vaccine. Stack of those blank stupid index cards they use to show your vaccine record sitting on the table. As I walked out after picking up my prescription the lady is no longer there but the stack of cards is still sitting on the table. I could have taken the whole stack. None of my family needs them since we have all had the VID, recovered and have antibodies which is more effective than the vaccine. What a joke this has become.

Havasujaws

Reaction score
On a side note. Walked into a CVS in OC tonight to pick up a prescription. Walked past a lady sitting at a table checking people in to get a vaccine. Stack of those blank stupid index cards they use to show your vaccine record sitting on the table. As I walked out after picking up my prescription the lady is no longer there but the stack of cards is still sitting on the table. I could have taken the whole stack. None of my family needs them since we have all had the VID, recovered and have antibodies which is more effective than the vaccine. What a joke this has become.
Oh and I forgot to add this. Why do people who are vaccinated get to walk around without a mask when those of us who have already had it, recovered and have antibodies not included? While in the doctors office today I was told I had a less chance of getting it again than those who are vaccinated. Figure that one out.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to add this. Why do people who are vaccinated get to walk around without a mask when those of us who have already had it, recovered and have antibodies not included? While in the doctors office today I was told I had a less chance of getting it again than those who are vaccinated. Figure that one out.
Because your body has created live antibodies whereas the vaccine produces a protein to aid in antibody production.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I’ll be sure to not frequent any business that violates HIPPA Laws. This nonsense needs to stop!!!

Asking if you are vaccinated, or denying your service, is not a violation of HIPPA laws. What HIPPA does is not allow your health information to be shared.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, i'm thinking that most businesses will error on DOING business, not setting up artificial road blocks to customers. Which group has more $$$$, the people afraid of their shadow, or the people on RDP ??? There aren't any businesses that i can't live without, or find an alternative, so either you let me spend $$$$$ at your business, or i'll move on to someplace that WANTS to do business. I can also tell you that once you change a persons paradigm, it's almost impossible to get them back, so push me away at your discretion

Singleton

Reaction score
Asking if you are vaccinated, or denying your service, is not a violation of HIPPA laws. What HIPPA does is not allow your health information to be shared.

A business asking for your private health data can be considered sharing data. If a business writes it down, then it opens HIPAA requirements on that business, since the business now can be considered a covered entity. Just like companies can’t write down you CC number on paper, against PCI regulations. You can say yes or no to the request.

Most business will turn to messaging that say ‘Please wear a mask, Covid vaccinated individuals are welcome to enter without a mask.’ That places the decision on the individual, not the business and removes the risk of the business being considered a covered entity and having to meet HIPAA regulations.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I live with 5 family members that had Covid. I hugged them, kissed them, ate off the same plate with them every day. I have been tested 64 times in the last 60 or so days and have always tested negative. Fuk the mask and the vaccine...I'm not doing either unless required to and unfortunately that mask is at work for 10 hours a day. 😁
Been spending a lot of time alone in my office the last few months...

Last edited:

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I live with 5 family members that had Covid. I hugged them, kissed them, ate off the same plate with them. I have been tested 64 times in the last 60 or so days and have always tested negative. Fuk the mask and the vaccine...I'm not doing either unless required to and unfortunately that mask is at work for 10 hours a day. 😁
Been spending a lot of time alone in my office the last few months...

And Drinking.🍻

just_floatin

Reaction score
I do contract work for a fortune 100 company. The press release internally stated mask are still required in the workplace with the caveat, “regardless of future changes all employees will continue to have the option of wearing a mask in the workplace.”

I believe the mask mandate will eventually be lifted as employees are returned to the office. It will be interesting to observe the attitudes of employees that never worked from home prior to covid, return to the office. Full time employees despised telecommute contractors like me working 75% of the time out of office. I am thinking of double masking at work so I can say 🖕under my breath while passing them in the hallway.

beertruck

Reaction score
So from a business stand point, this is how I probably see it playing out at our restaurants.
Going to need our Governor to make some sort of announcement as to our local protocol. We will most likely require our staff to continue being masked even if vaccinated to make those that are nervous more comfortable dining out until it goes completely back to normal. Even if the Governor doesn't lift the mask requirement in the restaurant, we most likely wouldn't enforce it. Don't want to upset guests that are vaccinated and going by the CDC standard. Wont ask to see proof of vaccination, maybe simply post a sign that says if your not vaccinated it is suggested you were a mask.
Big question will have to do with the 6' separation. CDC says vacinated are not required to separate, but state is saying 6'. This effects our seating at the bar, and the number of guest allowed in the restaurant, even if they say we can open 100%. 100% open with 6' separation is only about 75% capacity, not 100%

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
So from a business stand point, this is how I probably see it playing out at our restaurants.
Going to need our Governor to make some sort of announcement as to our local protocol. We will most likely require our staff to continue being masked even if vaccinated to make those that are nervous more comfortable dining out until it goes completely back to normal. Even if the Governor doesn't lift the mask requirement in the restaurant, we most likely wouldn't enforce it. Don't want to upset guests that are vaccinated and going by the CDC standard. Wont ask to see proof of vaccination, maybe simply post a sign that says if your not vaccinated it is suggested you were a mask.
Big question will have to do with the 6' separation. CDC says vacinated are not required to separate, but state is saying 6'. This effects our seating at the bar, and the number of guest allowed in the restaurant, even if they say we can open 100%. 100% open with 6' separation is only about 75% capacity, not 100%

how bout you just have a sign that says

Open for business. Fuck all that stupid shit.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I’ll be sure to not frequent any business that violates HIPPA Laws. This nonsense needs to stop!!!
I choose not to support companies who told me to put a mask on long ago.
Your choice to require a mask. My choice to spend money else where.

A car dealership chose to require a mask over taking my $32,000. Fuck’em