WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

no more masks....per CDC

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
After hearing this and then reading that the NV governor (I still think he is an asshole) is following the CDC guide lines. I went to the grocery store and they took the mask required signs down that had been on the entry. I left my nasty face diaper in the truck and did not hear anyone say anything. Everyone else had theirs on, I guess they didn't get the memo.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
A business asking for your private health data can be considered sharing data. If a business writes it down, then it opens HIPAA requirements on that business, since the business now can be considered a covered entity. Just like companies can’t write down you CC number on paper, against PCI regulations. You can say yes or no to the request.

Most business will turn to messaging that say ‘Please wear a mask, Covid vaccinated individuals are welcome to enter without a mask.’ That places the decision on the individual, not the business and removes the risk of the business being considered a covered entity and having to meet HIPAA regulations.

RodnZerovalue is now frantically searching for an article from some biased source to post in order to try and refute that explanation.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Employers please take notice. Any questions?
94E4D78D-8536-42B5-91FE-A29090B5238F.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score
RodnZerovalue is now frantically searching for an article from some biased source to post in order to try and refute that explanation.

let see what he says next.
I will pull my responses from the study materials and continual education materials I am required to do for my certification = Certified HIPAA Privacy Security Expert

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Asking if you are vaccinated, or denying your service, is not a violation of HIPPA laws. What HIPPA does is not allow your health information to be shared.
FYI - The Home Depot’s and Walmart’s of this country should not be the Vaccine Police 💉.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Long beach is still as per normal mask policy, nothing has changed yet.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well my first mistake was to go into Lebron James' Blaze Pizza for lunch today.. (my son chose it). Wife wore a mask, my son and I did not. Got yelled at from across the restaurant I needed a face covering by Gen with a G. Ok whatever (there was a Mask Required sign on the door), I walk back out to the truck to grab it, I walk back in, they are telling my wife my 4 year old son needs to stand away in the corner for us to be served. Meanwhile people are eating, unmasked, closer than where they wanted my son to stand.

I LOLed, told Gen with a G and co. they were nuts and we walked out.

As we were walking out my wife told me while I was out grabbing my mask Gen with a G had come over to her and my son to tell them they would not be served unless I was masked and was trying to argue with my wife about it, she said.. "He just walked out to get his mask..." Another employee walked up and apologized for Gen and said "Her name is Gen with a G" It was about that time this person saw my son and said "Oh he needs to stand over there in the corner if he does not have a mask." and that was when I was walking back up.

So we spent our money elsewhere for lunch, which I was happy about.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Well my first mistake was to go into Lebron James' Blaze Pizza for lunch today.. (my son chose it). Wife wore a mask, my son and I did not. Got yelled at from across the restaurant I needed a face covering by Gen with a G. Ok whatever (there was a Mask Required sign on the door), I walk back out to the truck to grab it, I walk back in, they are telling my wife my 4 year old son needs to stand away in the corner for us to be served. Meanwhile people are eating, unmasked, closer than where they wanted my son to stand.

As we were walking out my wife told me while I was out grabbing my mask Gen with a G had come over to her and my son to tell them they would not be served unless I was masked and was trying to argue with my wife about it, she said.. "He just walked out to get his mask..." Another employee walked up and apologized for Gen and said "Her name is Gen with a G" It was about that time this person saw my son and said "Oh he needs to stand over there in the corner if he does not have a mask." and that was when I was walking back up.

F'ing crazy people
masked warriors

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Trader Joe's just announced no more masks for folks who have the vax shots.

I hope more stores/restaurants will soon follow... my ears can't take much more mask wearing (a requirement at work)

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Trader Joe's just announced no more masks for folks who have the vax shots.

I hope more stores/restaurants will soon follow... my ears can't take much more mask wearing (a requirement at work)

Its going to be like an avalanche of businesses saying the same thing for the next week.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
So let me get this straight only half the employees at CDC and FDA took the jab? Words right from the horses mouth 🤔

My wife and I were JUST talking about this after our lunch fiasco.

About 50% of people choose to get the flu shot It varies a little but that is probably not going to change much. Those that DONT get the flu shot are probably not likely to get a covid shot. The covid shot will spike a bit above the flu shot this year because you are being coerced to get it. But as things level off, the uptake of the covid shot is going to be similar to the flu shot.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

This mask mandate was designed all along to give the weak and weak minded a sense of power.

Think about how long Liberals have been attacking masculinity and referring to it as “toxic masculinity.” Think about how long Liberals have been attacking American excellence and our natural competitiveness.

This mask thing gave Liberals power and they seized it. Guaranteed if you support wearing a mask you have a deep disdain for anything that represents American exceptionalism or anything considered masculine.

Food for thought when you’re talking to a pro mask Liberal.

DWC

Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
This mask mandate was designed all along to give the weak and weak minded a sense of power.

Think about how long Liberals have been attacking masculinity and referring to it as “toxic masculinity.” Think about how long Liberals have been attacking American excellence and our natural competitiveness.

This mask thing gave Liberals power and they seized it. Guaranteed if you support wearing a mask you have a deep disdain for anything that represents American exceptionalism or anything considered masculine.

Food for thought when you’re talking to a pro mask Liberal.

Its going to be interesting to see how hard they cling to the mask now that Jao said you can take them off.

At the end of the day my time isn't worth arguing with someone at an establishment about it. I will take my business elsewhere. I will generally respect the sign on the front door if they require a mask to get in, however I find the mask policy asinine at restaurants (especially "fast casual") since I'm just going to sit down and remove my mask while dining inside the same area I'm ordering.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Its going to be interesting to see how hard they cling to the mask now that Jao said you can take them off.

At the end of the day my time isn't worth arguing with someone at an establishment about it. I will take my business elsewhere. I will generally respect the sign on the front door if they require a mask to get in, however I find the mask policy asinine at restaurants (especially "fast casual") since I'm just going to sit down and remove my mask while dining inside the same area I'm ordering.

It’s asinine to think that people are catching the Rona at a restaurant. It’s narrow minded and rigid thinking. This virus brought all these folks to the forefront.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It’s asinine to think that people are catching the Rona at a restaurant. It’s narrow minded and rigid thinking. This virus brought all these folks to the forefront.

Agreed, if they were, why is it even open in the first place. Where is King James' #accountability? 😂 😂

EmpirE231

Reaction score

it is ass backwards... walked in to a habit a few weeks ago, the spot we sit and eat is about 5' from the counter where you order... but when I walked up to the register (behind a wall of plexi glass) the girl hands me a mask.... I can sit 5' away without a mask and eat, but need one at the register.... makes logical sense. Made my order and then sat 5' away.

The "covid code" at restaurants never made any sense to begin with, so I am surprised they even implement them. Either be open.... or be closed.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Question: How will Trader Joes or any other business/organization know if you have been poked? Are they going to ask you and hope that you tell the truth, or are the going to require you to show them your little piece of paper saying they you were vaccinated?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Question: How will Trader Joes or any other business/organization know if you have been poked? Are they going to ask you and hope that you tell the truth, or are the going to require you to show them your little piece of paper saying they you were vaccinated?

Its going to be an honor system. At the end of the day the science is clear, the mask does not do much other than virtue signal and placate to peoples delicate sensibilities. We have had people crowding into places for a year. Cases are dropping, deaths are dropping, even as things reopen. It is obvious the mask is not doing much. It does nothing wearing it outdoors.

If you are sick, stay home and isolate, and don't hang out with sick people. If you want the vaccine, get it. The end.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
glad to see things are starting to loosen and we are getting back to a semblance of normalcy.

Can we please stop with the Nazi Germany comparisons? No one is or will be rounded up, put into concentration camps, or gassed over this. That is the worst systematic genocide the world has ever seen, nothing the US will ever do in any of our lifetimes will come close. China, on the other hand, is starting to tread in some sketchy water with what they are doing to the Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang.

Andy B.

Reaction score
glad to see things are starting to loosen and we are getting back to a semblance of normalcy.

Can we please stop with the Nazi Germany comparisons? No one is or will be rounded up, put into concentration camps, or gassed over this. That is the worst systematic genocide the world has ever seen, nothing the US will ever do in any of our lifetimes will come close. China, on the other hand, is starting to tread in some sketchy water with what they are doing to the Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang.

Why?? Liberals are trying to destroy America and killed hundreds of thousands of people scaring the Shit out of them when there was a treatment for covid!! Fuck them and all democratic sheep that promote the fear. They didn't use gas chambers just lied and told people to stay home and when they finally went to the hospital it was to late in their lungs and on ventilator!! Again fuck them!!

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Shoppers who are vaccinated against Covid-19 can shop without masks in some Walmart, Sam's Club and Costco locations as well as at Trader Joe's, the companies said in separate announcements Friday.

The list grows.... Come on Kroger!

PlanB

Reaction score
Been shopping at Walmart for weeks in Havasu without a mask. The wife has been in several other stores without a mask and nobody has asked about vaccines.

MSum661

Reaction score
lol.....

May 17, 2021 12:35 PM
"California decides to require coronavirus masks until June 15, despite CDC guidance"

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Why do you have pics of a bunch of guys in gym shorts on your phone...:eek:😊😂
Google search, I asked where Bobby February14th now goes to exercise😊😊
And for the record, it was a single use photo😉🙂

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

I will be vax’d just like the people were only peacefully protesting in Seattle and Portland

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Shoppers who are vaccinated against Covid-19 can shop without masks in some Walmart, Sam's Club and Costco locations as well as at Trader Joe's, the companies said in separate announcements Friday.

The list grows.... Come on Kroger!
I have never wore a mask in Walmart, Sam's or Kroger.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Backlash

Reaction score
I pulled up to Home Depot this weekend to grab some stuff from the outdoor gardening section. As I am walking up, an employee asks me about a mask. I told him I didnt have one and didnt think I needed one since the CDC recommendations were announced. He replied and said "Hold on." He ran inside, grabbed a mask with his sterile hands and brought it out for me. He said I needed to wear it even though I was going to be "Outdoors." I smiled and took the damn thing, partly because he was pleasant and went out of his way to get it for me. I was there for about five minutes and left with what I needed. When are people going to realize that these damn things dont provide an ounce of protection??

RodnJen

Reaction score
I pulled up to Home Depot this weekend to grab some stuff from the outdoor gardening section. As I am walking up, an employee asks me about a mask. I told him I didnt have one and didnt think I needed one since the CDC recommendations were announced. He replied and said "Hold on." He ran inside, grabbed a mask with his sterile hands and brought it out for me. He said I needed to wear it even though I was going to be "Outdoors." I smiled and took the damn thing, partly because he was pleasant and went out of his way to get it for me. I was there for about five minutes and left with what I needed. When are people going to realize that these damn things dont provide an ounce of protection??

You are as much of an expert on masks as the Home Depot Employee. So am I for that matter. Wear your seatbelt and follow the rules.

Backlash

Reaction score
You are as much of an expert on masks as the Home Depot Employee. So am I for that matter. Wear your seatbelt and follow the rules.

You don't know anything about me, nor do you know anything about what it is I know, might know, have known, am familiar with, or what it is I have been formally trained with. You have zero clue, and therefor have no way of comparing me to a Home Depot shopping cart retriever. With that being said, you can politely take your uneducated opinion and drop it off on somebody else's front doorstep (Who might give a shit).

I wear a seatbelt because it is something I choose to do, not solely because you told me to do it. And yes, they have also been proven to save lives, which is another reason that I choose to wear it.

Just because you choose to compare yourself to an overweight, sloppy uneducated big box store shopping cart retriever doesn't mean I will do the same. Pull your head out of your gaping liberal ass, make some attempt to educate yourself on the simple things in life, and you may just surprise yourself.

Regardless, stay in your lane pal. With or without your seatbelt. I don't give a fuck. 😁🖕

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Went to Home Depot in vista yesterday forced to wear a mask. Ca mask mandate is still in place. Likely all business will continue to follow it in ca

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Our Home Depot’s have signs mandating them, but when asked the employees will say they’re told not to enforce it.

So that basically needs no mask LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: DWC