WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

no more masks....per CDC

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
OSHA still is requiring masks, according to a call I’m on with my client who has production plants all over the US (as well as the world)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RodnJen

Reaction score
But if you stay in your house 100% of the time you have an almost 0% chance of catching anything... Why don't you just do that?

Could, but not practical. Telecommuting has worked well for many but for others it doesn't work at all.

So how did so many people end up with the China virus?

They were careless, selfish or just didn't believe it was real. Others took many precautions and still got it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Could, but not practical. Telecommuting has worked well for many but for others it doesn't work at all.

They were careless, selfish or just didn't believe it was real. Others took many precautions and still got it.

Oh man... so you mean it's partially about who believes it and who doesn't? That's some super special virus stuff right there.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
No Vax, No day off of work (even when I was pretty sure I had it before they knew what it was) only wear a mask when a business requires it, or I'm in someone's home that requests it. Been exposed to several people who tested positive and many others that died with "Covid" complications or cause of death. Yes people... that means I've been going all year not wearing a mask the majority of time just living like I was before. How is it even possible I'm still living and breathing?

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
I can't speak for all of them, but the clinic I took my wife to a few weeks ago is not even testing for flu. When they mentioned a covid test to my wife she told them no, lol.

It kills me how many people can follow this line of thinking... and actually believe it, and then give you a blank stare or get all pissy when you point out to them how ridiculous it sounds. 🤔🤪

131887795_4332369156777730_5388848296231061514_n.jpg

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Question..... those that died of “other complications” in prior years but were instead categorized as a COVID death in 2020, even though the vast majority died of some other complication. But Now since mass vaccinations have occurred, will those deaths go back to being due to “other complications” in 2021?

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
oh that is quality.......

I can't speak for all of them, but the clinic I took my wife to a few weeks ago is not even testing for flu. When they mentioned a covid test to my wife she told them no, lol.

It kills me how many people can follow this line of thinking... and actually believe it, and then give you a blank stare or get all pissy when you point out to them how ridiculous it sounds. 🤔🤪

View attachment 1004987

4Waters

Reaction score
You are as much of an expert on masks as the Home Depot Employee. So am I for that matter. Wear your seatbelt and follow the rules.
Christ, we all agree that N95's aren't 100%, N95's need to be fitted properly to the persons face to work as designed, when fitted properly air does not enter the inside of the mask from in-between the mask and the skin, the air is filtered. With that knowledge how much protection do you think we are getting from a lose fitting piece of cloth or paper covering our nose and mouth, almost 0%.

Don't believe me look up N95 mask fitting, it is a smell test, if you can smell an oder the N95 isn't fitted properly hence if you can smell a fart your mask isn't working. How an N95 works and is fitted is science. I have been fitted 11 or 12 times FWIW.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why the Libtards, who rushed out to get Vaccinated, still drive along windows up wearing a mask? I have no fucking clue why i see this in the 100’s everyday! Why?

It’s nothing more than virtue signaling utilizing their newest favorite phrase, “reimagining a new society where masks are common...”

It’s liberal males giving “toxic masculinity” a big fuck you because anyone competitive who enjoys freedom and American excellence is a threat to their self worth.