WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No More Testing For Public Sector & Contractors

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well isn’t that rich!!!!

E244B1B8-FC13-47A3-997A-5DC2674E7153.jpeg

The cocksucker that helped him get into office via the steal is acting tough hahahahaha

@530RL

You RINO’s and your forked tongues....😂

just_floatin

Reaction score
No Juan cares about political speech on RDP. You have more of a chance getting noticed on the RDP Facistbook page.
Tech to Tech. You would be surprised at the source of cyber activity that happens on a day to day basis in my world.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Tech to Tech. You would be surprised at the source of cyber activity that happens on a day to day basis in my world.

I wouldn’t be, I know how it goes. There are 10,000 other fish to fry beyond 10 guys on a boating website. No one is plotting any radical response here besides asking each other who is going to rise up first.

just_floatin

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be, I know how it goes. There are 10,000 other fish to fry beyond 10 guys on a boating website. No one is plotting any radical response here besides asking each other who is going to rise up first.
Six years ago…. But I digress.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Feels like by definition Fascism is being shoved down our throats especially today.

A political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

And the liberals called Trump a dictator.
What should they call Biden?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Fuck off.

I was never against it completely for certain people. I told my 81 year old mother to get it because she has underlying conditions. One of which is Rheumatoid Arthritis…which has been taking HDCL for...for 5 years. Lol

I was waiting to make up my mind, I have the antibodies so why the rush.

Now, I am never getting it.

But Biden stopped short of mandating the vaccine for illegal immigrants attempting to cross America's border, even though about 30% of immigrants held at federal detention facilities are refusing to be vaccinated — and they have the option to refuse

Meanwhile, more than 18% of migrant families who recently crossed the border tested positive for COVID before being released by Border Patrol. Another 20% of unaccompanied minors tested positive for the virus.

First In

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE how You (AssHoles) think a vaccination mandate is some kind of Constitution shredding act that will destroy the very fabric of this imperfect union when the guy who is know LITERALLY as the father of the United States mandated vaccinations...

Weighing the risks, on February 5th of 1777, Washington finally committed to the unpopular policy of mass inoculation by writing to inform Congress of his plan. Throughout February, Washington, with no precedent for the operation he was about to undertake, covertly communicated to his commanding officers orders to oversee mass inoculations of their troops in the model of Morristown and Philadelphia (Dr. Shippen's Hospital).

Fuck you! you fucking asshole!

riverroyal

Reaction score
Its the fuckin unions..

Just kidding. Im sure i will get the emails tomorrow
Pretty tough to test hundreds of guys weekly that are on jobsites and not vaccinated.

Or send them home and watch projects and future work dry up.

Lawyers are gonna get rich

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Because my kids are too young you asshole...

Because my uncle who is immune compromised can’t you asshole...

Because Vaccinations are never 100% effective so we apply them to as many people as possible to improve effectiveness (You Asshole)...
But actual recovery is what gives herd immunity. Not these fake vaccines.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
" being vaccinated means you are protected"
"people around you must be vaccinated so you are protected"

HUH? I know I'm just a dumb air conditioning guy but this makes no sense at all.
They are grabbing at straws folks, by the end of the year Covid will join the Taliban in being victorious over the Biden Administration. I wonder if Biden will hand over all the CDC medical equipment to the Covid 19 virus?
It has already beaten him. He just don't know it yet

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE how You (AssHoles) think a vaccination mandate is some kind of Constitution shredding act that will destroy the very fabric of this imperfect union when the guy who is know LITERALLY as the father of the United States mandated vaccinations...

Weighing the risks, on February 5th of 1777, Washington finally committed to the unpopular policy of mass inoculation by writing to inform Congress of his plan. Throughout February, Washington, with no precedent for the operation he was about to undertake, covertly communicated to his commanding officers orders to oversee mass inoculations of their troops in the model of Morristown and Philadelphia (Dr. Shippen's Hospital).

Smallpox had and still does as there is no treatment, a 33% mortality rate. This bad cold has a .3% I believe. Massive difference

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
In 1776 your life expectancy was 36 years. One out of 20 women died giving birth and half the kids didnt see their 2nd birthday...

We should all be able to agree that mortality expectations have evolved since then?
Not when it comes to smallpox

ridebig

Reaction score
I can’t wait for this weekend’s football games. If anyone thought the f joe Biden rants where loud just wait!! Lol 😂

Oh and f grads and the other minions I have on ignore. Stay at home, mask up and save yourselves for the unvaccinated!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So 30% is bad but 1% isnt... What if it was 5%, 15...20... Who decides what survival rate is worthy of "Drastic Action" ?

And by "Drastic Action" you mean getting a vaccination. Oh those drastic vaccinations that virtually 100% of the population has had against some sort of bug at some point in their life.

Give me a frigg'N break already. The response to this pandemic has been politicized on purpose. I mdone giving more than a tenth of a fuck about the idiots who refuse to take simple steps to prevent the spread and lethality of this thing.

Dont want to be vaccinated... DONT CARE. Just stay the fuck out of public spaces.
I believe that the statistics show that covid and the normal flu are about equal for morbidity rates. So what's your point?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So 30% is bad but 1% isnt... What if it was 5%, 15...20... Who decides what survival rate is worthy of "Drastic Action" ?

And by "Drastic Action" you mean getting a vaccination. Oh those drastic vaccinations that virtually 100% of the population has had against some sort of bug at some point in their life.

Give me a frigg'N break already. The response to this pandemic has been politicized on purpose. I mdone giving more than a tenth of a fuck about the idiots who refuse to take simple steps to prevent the spread and lethality of this thing.

Dont want to be vaccinated... DONT CARE. Just stay the fuck out of public spaces.
Why don't you stay out of public spaces? Your the one worried not me.

hallett21

Reaction score
This is pretty disheartening. What happened to citizens deciding?

Of the people, by the people, for the people. You know all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotRod82

Reaction score
One thing for sure, this is going to be fun to watch. The country is over 50% vaccinated and the numbers keep going up. Israel is almost 100% vaccinated and their numbers keep going up. By the end of the year, virtually every hospitalization will be fully vaccinated. The MU variant is already here, there will be another one right on it's heels. I'm confident most of America will be wide awake by then and there will be a shit storm of epic proportions. Historical times ahead. Be prepared.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Free people aren’t forced. Informed consent. Past mistakes are not justification.

beyond political. So screwed up that informed consent may not be possible. This is hard for you to comprehend because information is not part of your decision process...I would suspect it’s herd mentality, fear, or some concept of greater good.

Who the hell do you think you are telling another American where they can be.

And yet again...you are debating without logic or reason. We now know that vaxxed can get and spread the virus with the same or greater viral load than unvaxxed. Israel currently has their highest case load of the pandemic. Higher than before the the vax was available to them...in a nation with nearly everyone vaxxed.

So why are you so emotional about unvaxxed in public? Hate for others that do not conform to your cult?

squeezer

Reaction score
So why are you so emotional about unvaxxed in public? Hate for others that do not conform to your cult?

I see the issue now... Y'all are missing the main point here. The unvaxed are clogging up the hospitals, filling the morgues and driving up my healtcare cost. Go die on your own time/dime instead of mine.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
But he said there would be no vaccine mandates in Dec 2020.

Biden says he would not make coronavirus vaccine mandatory

Singleton

Reaction score
I see the issue now... Y'all are missing the main point here. The unvaxed are clogging up the hospitals, filling the morgues and driving up my healtcare cost. Go die on your own time/dime instead of mine.

So that is your issue. So do you have an issue with illegal immigrants and those on government assistance?

Only asking since those who don’t have to be vaxed after yesterday are Illegal Immigrants and those receiving government assistance. Seems these folks already live off the government (everyone’s dime expect their own), driving your healthcare costs up.

Singleton

Reaction score
View attachment 1047482

Another RINO pedo shows his true colors. 😆

Another politician that reads BS MSM and does not research. This was proven false. WH clarified that the USPS are government contractors. That decision itself opens up another can of worms on one of the most ineffective organizations in the US.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Another politician that reads BS MSM and does not research. This was proven false. WH clarified that the USPS are government contractors. That decision itself opens up another can of worms on one of the most ineffective organizations in the US.

Yea, I keep seeing conflicting reports on this.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

And the smokers, drinkers and obese fast food eaters aren’t and haven’t been driving costs up for decades.. got it.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
That’s what I thought pussy. You’re nothing but a scared little bitch. I really don’t care if LOF gets mad. I would fold you in two and mop the floor with you. Our day will come, I can promise that.

No it won’t. He never comes out from behind his wall of white privilege.

I realize this is a heated issue, but let’s dial it down a bit though, thanks.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
No it won’t. He never comes out from behind his wall of white privilege.
I feel better now. I hit the gym pretty hard this morning. I’m honestly just really pissed off that people think 1) this mandate is ok and 2) that the ass hat has that kind of power. I’m vaccinated so I’m taking that out of the argument. I made my choice but im upset other people are having their choices taken away from them. Complete bullshit.