No Shoes, No Shirt... No Service?

LazyLavey

Reaction score
And Macys is closing
fullsizeoutput_d87.jpeg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It's where the wife went to buy her LBD's.
Little Black Dresses. "Every girl should have one on hand for emergencies" she says.
That's one item chix try on in person. No internet fitting on that item.

Fucking boring place. I can see why they are folding.
Elsewhere in the world shopping centers and bigger box stores are on fire with energy and entertainment. Booze carts rolling about, bands, sexy chix with handouts, all kind of stuff to hold your attention.
Even in TJ.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I call bullshit on this one. 99.9999% of the time any skin showing in public is attached to something you don't want to see. Kinda like hot lesbians which are a myth in real life

Dana757

Reaction score
I call bullshit on this one. 99.9999% of the time any skin showing in public is attached to something you don't want to see. Kinda like hot lesbians which are a myth in real life

I know plenty of hot lesbians aka lip stick lesbians.

DLC

Reaction score
If there was more of that!!! then we would probably go more often, I hate the mall and Norts / Macy’s etc
Thank god Red Robin is in the mall

brownsuger

Reaction score
I see no problem here.... She has a shirt and shoes.... Sign doesn't say you have to be wearing your shoes.....

I never see anything like that.... Closest I came was a homeless women urinating outside of a truck stop near Reno a couple years ago when I delivered a Beer Trailer there.... Now the bathroom was literally 20 feet from where she was at.... And she wasn't remotely attractive....

River Runnin

Reaction score
That little slut is a walking lawsuit!! ;) ....... Or looking for a John!

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Kind of hard to tell but it looks to me like she may be carrying shoes that are open toed ...therefore she won’t be able to go to Pick Your Part... Close toed shoes only... How is she going to keep her car running???...

LazyLavey

Reaction score
If there was more of that!!! then we would probably go more often, I hate the mall and Norts / Macy’s etc
Thank god Red Robin is in the mall

My thoughts exactly!