WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No words...

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
It amazes me how many people forget their pulling a trailer and don’t compensate for it.

blue wonder

Reaction score
It amazes me how many people forget their pulling a trailer and don’t compensate for it.
There is no compromising in this drive through, it’s like 2 miles from my house and it’s a TIGHT one, my 4 door F-250 barely fits through there, pretty impressive shit there, my wife sent me a pic of it as well as she was driving by, apparently the snow birds are back!!!

Your ad here

Reaction score
I'm guessing the driver probably tried walking into the dining area but it was locked or denied service with all this covid shit going on. Bet the driver said fuck it, I'll show them and go through the drive thru. If that's the case, the person sure did.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I'm guessing the driver probably tried walking into the dining area but it was locked or denied service with all this covid shit going on. Bet the driver said fuck it, I'll show them and go through the drive thru. If that's the case, the person sure did.
I think you could be exactly right.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Hey- at least he didn’t have to park the rig and go stand in line for his lunch😬
Never mind the fact that he trashed his trailer.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Utah? Wyoming? Plates.🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20210916-084304_Chrome.jpg

nowski

Reaction score
In today's society it's not his fault...

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Does this mean they are going to be late going out to pick up my cig :)

South Dakota plates, happen in Yuma at a Dairy queen

Cdog

Reaction score
I'm thinking the roof had a leak in that trailer and or a delam in the fiberglass. Basically it's an insurance job....

That or he's had enough of his wife's bullshit and figures Fucking send it!! LOL! 😂

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
You guys need to give credit where it is due. Once that guy decided he was going down that driveway with that trailer there was no turning back. He really gave her hell. Most of us would have given up long before him.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Gotta be some kind of mental break or the guy is on drugs. I’m going with mental break though. No reasonably behaving person would even attempt that. Hopefully he gets some help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I drag my utility trailers through selected drive throughs. Need to be cautious for sure.

I did drag a 20' boat and trailer through the Havasu In N Out once. Not smart.... but I did it.

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
That's crazy.

Reminds me of the starbucks drive through in Havasu down by the London Bridge. That shit is GIANT. I always think to myself, you could probably get a boat under 30' on a trailer through here. Not that I'd want to try it. LOL

DLC

Reaction score
Well shit he made! He ain’t no quitter!!!

Yldboyz

Reaction score
Is this a new trend?

I took this pick near Home Depot in Rancho Cucamonga last week...

View attachment 1050053

I say yes and we'll see much more of this. There are a lot of first timers out there now with all this extra money. I'm not looking forward to the desert this year, some crazy mofo might loose control of his new toy.

This dumbass filliped his rzr Forth of July this year in front of our home this year.