WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Non-Trump Supporter Claims Trump is Racist

Backlash

Reaction score
Not a news flash or anything, but something that happened to my wife, which I thought was interesting.

My wife went to work yesterday and was chatting with one of the contracted employees whom she works with. This person is a janitor and he likes to chat it up with all of the ladies in the office. I don't know him or anything about him, but he knows of me and what I do for work. Anyhow, the topic of conversation somehow got on politics and this is what he said.

The janitor asked her if I was a "Trump supporter." She replied "Yes he is." His response was "Is he white?" My wife replied and said "Yes he is." They continued talking and he continued to share with her his distaste for our President and accused him of being a racist. Now, I wasn't there and didn't hear the conversation, but I thought it odd that he accused President Trump of being racist, but automatically ASSUMED I was white because I support President Trump. 🤷‍♂️

So, he (The janitor), doesn't like President Trump because he (The janitor), believes "He (Trump), is a racist." Yet this same guy ASSUMES I am white simply because of what I do for work and for the mere fact that I support President Trump. 🤔

Interesting. I guess, I dont know.

Anyhow, nothing pressing here, but I thought it interesting and wanted to share. 😁

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Not a news flash or anything, but something that happened to my wife, which I thought was interesting.

My wife went to work yesterday and was chatting with one of the contracted employees whom she works with. This person is a janitor and he likes to chat it up with all of the ladies in the office. I don't know him or anything about him, but he knows of me and what I do for work. Anyhow, the topic of conversation somehow got on politics and this is what he said.

The janitor asked her if I was a "Trump supporter." She replied "Yes he is." His response was "Is he white?" My wife replied and said "Yes he is." They continued talking and he continued to share with her his distaste for our President and accused him of being a racist. Now, I wasn't there and didn't hear the conversation, but I thought it odd that he accused President Trump of being racist, but automatically ASSUMED I was white because I support President Trump. 🤷‍♂️

So, he (The janitor), doesn't like President Trump because he (The janitor), believes "He (Trump), is a racist." Yet this same guy ASSUMES I am white simply because of what I do for work and for the mere fact that I support President Trump. 🤔

Anyhow, nothing pressing here, but I thought it interesting and wanted to share. 😁

What do you do for work?

Tank

Reaction score
I truly don't understand the "Trump is racist" mentality. Look at the guys track record with helping the underprivileged and photo after photo and events where he's praised by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. But all of a sudden he's a racist when he gets elected to Prez? For what? Because he wants to build a boarder wall and try to create a functional immigrant plan that will benefit, not hurt, this country? I just don't get it.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

i would go set his ass straight if your wife doesnt.and....he is hoping to bang all the women at work.

Do your job janitor man and STFU

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Mr. Janitor is + 60 years old and is "Latin American."

(Is that reference OK Monkeyswrench???)

Kinda funny cause alot of the Mexicans I'm around, and that is alot, are offended by calling them anything else, they prefer to be called "Mexican". "You are from Amarica you are Amarican, I am from Mexico I am Mexican".. been told that more than once..lol

Backlash

Reaction score
I always try to tread lightly when referring to other people and where their ancestry originated. I wouldn't want to offend someone by accidentally referring to them as Mexican if they were in fact Guatemalan. And vice versa. So since I'm not sure, I've tried to stick with a more politically correct reference by using the term "Latin American." I surely hope that hasn't offended anyone.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Kinda funny cause alot of the Mexicans I'm around, and that is alot, are offended by calling them anything else, they prefer to be called "Mexican". "You are from Amarica you are Amarican, I am from Mexico I am Mexican".. been told that more than once..lol
With the guys I was around, they'd get pissed if you called a central guy a Mexican or vice versa...
Many "verbal altercations" on roof decks...my deal was simple. If you were in the States, you should want to be "American"...no matter where you were from. Nothing pissed me off more than other flags on sites or work trucks. If you came here for a better life, embrace all of it. My Mexican Pops would say ,"Some of those guys are too Mexican"...as a youngster I didn't get it.

attitude

Reaction score
Sounds like the Janitor at my office, is his name Sergio by chance lol?

Backlash

Reaction score
No Sir different person. Probably related in one way or another though. .😁

Backlash

Reaction score
I am Caucasian and will be voting for Trump in November. It's not a race thing AT ALL. President Trump just suits me and my beliefs a little more than an old, perverted idiot who isn't brilliant enough to make a simple phone call from an archaic flip phone.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
It’s too bad our country is so divided in so many ways. Politically, racially, abortion, guns, just name a few.

I was always told to not AssU/ME anything till I walk a mile in another mans shoes.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
If you really wanna see some fireworks, call a Puerto Rican a Mexican. They really don't like that shit.

Did that once they got all pissed off and started in. I said wait a minute. Sorry I forgot, you know how to swim.

That pissed em off even more.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Trump was not my first choice but damn it I'm glad he won!!!!

face it... he's a buffoon... but he's OUR buffoon and he's done more for the great of this country than pretty much any president.

just read Nikki Haleys book..... highly recommended, great insight into those "mystic" and unreported controversies b/t the previous and current admins

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Trump was not my first choice but damn it I'm glad he won!!!!

face it... he's a buffoon... but he's OUR buffoon and he's done more for the great of this country than pretty much any president.

just read Nikki Haleys book..... highly recommended, great insight into those "mystic" and unreported controversies b/t the previous and current admins
If you mean buffoon as in, he's not afraid to say what many are thinking, then I will agree with you.

SnoC653

Reaction score
Every time I hear the problems of labeling someone based on their ethnicity I chuckle. I was helping a young man from Kenya enlist in the National Guard. One of the reasons he wanted to join was to give back to the country that had allowed him to live here. He wasn't naturalized yet but was working toward it. On the enlistment papers it asked for his ethnicity and he checked other. I pointed out the box that said African American and very pointedly stated he was African not African American. So I left it as other and took him up to join. The Military Entry Point (MEPs) pitched a fit and actually called the Battalion commander because I told them I wouldn't change it as the young man had declared he wasn't African American. After some chewing from the Col. he finally listened as I explained the young man's position. I didn't get any apologizes but the young man was sworn in as other. Looking back, I hope he is now proudly calling himself an African American.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
FYI he's an office maintenance technician not a janitor you racist 🇺🇸

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
The problem with most uneducated folks today is that they actually believe what the Television and Social Media Brainwashes them with after listening to it hundreds of times. Kind of like the whole Covid 19 Pandemic. Would anybody know that there was anything different than any other normal flu season if they never watched Television or Social Media? Yeah - Me Neither!

Oh yeah - and Mr. Shitstain Cleaner is trying to make a move on Mrs. Backlash if ya didn't know already, lol.

2Driver

Reaction score
I don’t take financial advice from broke people, I don’t take health advice from obese people and I certainly don’t take political advice from the guy who gets paid to scrape skid marks & shit off toilets.

Ha, classic

LOL keep voting Democrat Mr Janitor, the poor have been for 50 years.

Singleton

Reaction score
My summary of events

When I disagreed with the Obama administration = I was called a Racist
When I agree with the Trump administration = I am called a Racist

Dana757

Reaction score
The thing most "activist" types do not understand is ...... don't become what you stand against. I see it happen all the time.

SixD9R

Reaction score
The highly educated sanitation engineer thinks Trump is racist because that’s what the liberal media told him.

BingerFang

Reaction score
This is the only janitor in America that doesn't hate Donald Trump. Lol

1590775844151.png

BingerFang

Reaction score
I don’t take financial advice from broke people, I don’t take health advice from obese people and I certainly don’t take political advice from the guy who gets paid to scrape skid marks & shit off toilets.

This is gold right here.