WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Norco curfew?

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Reading on FB about it. Checked the city website. Appears to be true but no details as to why. I know there was a BLM march yesterday that did not go so well for them. Any locals know what’s going on? I live close by in Jurupa Valley.

Singleton

Reaction score
SD County = restaurants have to close at 10pm starting a July 1

NicPaus

Reaction score
River neighbor just posted they hit 2 stores earlier today. Curfew 6pm. They put out a flier for round 2 tomorrow starting at 3 to 5.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200630-205833_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200630-205822_Samsung Internet.jpg

attitude

Reaction score
They are pissed they got ran out of town yesterday so they came back today, what’s weird is it’s all Mexicans waiving the Mexican flag, no Black people with BLM posters

Reactions: BTR

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Norco is Cowboy country. Hope those liberal idiots are ready to get stomped out by a few hundred horses. Wish we had drone footage.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
All I’m going to say is fuck those guys. They came to the wrong town. I just got home. Norco is safe. I love norco. Side note if your going to talk shit and get in someone’s face, take your 1” plugs out, because they are a pretty big target and handle to pull on 🤷‍♂️

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Vic.... are you saying you got some "stick time" in? :D In a purely hypothetical sense of course, tell us a story if you hypothetically did.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Time to load all magazines
Get the boat flare gun out . Nice to shoot a few into the mob if you get over powered.

What the hell is happening to our country.
Cop will not help any more .
Told to step down

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
River neighbor just posted they hit 2 stores earlier today. Curfew 6pm. They put out a flier for round 2 tomorrow starting at 3 to 5.
It like a war now !
“ have gun will travel” Is back from the old days

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
my neck of the woods,.... I'm trying to get there by 2pm.... gotta go pick up a new support pole for my Flag .
There was only a handful of people there yesterday. I live up 5th street near the sports fields

Reactions: BTR

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
There was only a handful of people there yesterday. I live up 5th street near the sports fields
I flaked out... (such a looser), I could not get away from work...

I'm glad, it didn't get ugly...

Norco is taking a beating on instragram from all the snowflakes... for standing up for their city...

LOL, snowflakes are throwing HB into the equation... mentioning HB is more racist than Norco... LOL

F.ing Snowflakes....

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Norco is taking a beating on instragram from all the snowflakes... for standing up for their city...

LOL, snowflakes are throwing HB into the equation... mentioning HB is more racist than Norco... LOL

F.ing Snowflakes....
They are just mad they were outnumbered 2 to 1 and their little plan of blowing norco up with pipe bombs didn’t work. Now they’re saying anyone with a confederate flag or trump flag will get beat up on sight. Shit I’ll be their huckleberry. Was good to see the police presence yesterday. Chatted with them and thanked them for doing an outstanding job. The ironic part is the protestors are screaming fuck the police and the police are the only ones keeping them alive 😂😂

sintax

Reaction score
damn, i leave town for a week and all hell breaks loose. I'm coming back tonight, keep the party rolling!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

F.ing Snowflakes....
Sounds like flame throwers would melt the snowflakes...