WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

nordic 26 db #7221

retaocleg

Reaction score
white with granite pins, blue pearl, and black pearl......the side will be mostly blue pearl base
we have a log jam with customer graphics, none are ready, so this is stock and for sale.....
26-1.jpg
26-2.jpg
26-3.jpg

retaocleg

Reaction score
Damn that looks good. I’m shocked to see a stock boat. This will get swooped up quick.
waiting on customer graphics, and doing some sold race boats.......we dont post race boats till they are out in the wild(some very big, some not so big)
have 3 race boats to build........ill post after we get them done, when authorized 🤟
one will be a yowza big dawg....

Last edited:

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
never said retire, i am too young........i am grooming, i am a groomer 😲.........i am getting out of doing this in the heat.......talk to me in july 🙏
And all this time I thought you were a farmer for your second job. 😊

retaocleg

Reaction score
And all this time I thought you were a farmer for your second job. 😊
growing is a good job to have, wether food or.......when the shite hits the fan, growers will be the new kings, i had some tomatoes this year that were epic.......purple tomatoes that i wish i took pics of, massive........almost as big as softballs, and sweet as apples, with a tang.......had to prop them up

Last edited:

JFMFG

Reaction score
The past does not predict the future as we know but I would love to see more “pick your power” stock boats for sale rather than infinite wait lists and bloated prices.
I agree with you. So many of these newer boats all have similar gel with different colors.

LakeLifeKY

Reaction score
Probably could have sold me one. I tried for 2 months to get info. Left 3-4 voicemails, no return call. Sent 5-6 emails, received 1 email response with very vague info. Under contract now with a different builder.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Probably could have sold me one. I tried for 2 months to get info. Left 3-4 voicemails, no return call. Sent 5-6 emails, received 1 email response with very vague info. Under contract now with a different builder.
What did you go with?

LakeLifeKY

Reaction score
A 26 Cheetah Wildcat, pretty much fully loaded with a 520. Still considering a 565 or 600, but not sure it's needed.
Howard and Eliminator provided info, but had long delivery times.
Nordic & Cheetah both said 6-8 months but couldn't get info from Nordic. Cheetah's communication was great.
Several other manufacturers didn't respond either. Figured they all had a labor shortage or something and weren't interested in selling boats.

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
i passed this info on, sorry that happened, the whole company is short staffed, and it is being addressed.........