WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nordic 31 True Tunnel!

DWC

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing this at the show and on the water. I love the 35’ but the 31’ seems better for Havasu. There aren’t too many dock spots on a regular weekend to drop the 35’ in.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Is the orange one parked along the highway the 31? It’s backed in, no center pod, can’t tell the length, no drives yet

Nordic Boats

Reaction score
8351CC3E-D82F-4CAD-AA11-04BE3FF06D2D.jpeg
EDE85051-3484-4F94-A207-696A41543B62.jpeg

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Pair of Merc "four fiddy's" would prolly shave off 200 +- Lbs

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Actually, I believe the 400s run about 668 Lbs and the 450s spec'd out by Wildman on S&F at around 721 Lbs all totaled. The midsection is girthy to handle the power.

New to boating

Reaction score
Finally getting caught up after the rdp regatta, so I’m a little late on this.

That said as it comes to life I’ll be going down to Nordic for updates in the build!

Nordic has finished tooling their latest model which is the little brother to the 355! Introducing the new 31 true tunnel!

From the side profile you can see the boat has a long and low profile look, but it still maintains a decent amount of freeboard at the transom!

View attachment 814426

It’s important to note that while the transom is flat in this pic, there is actually a step down just like the 355, so the windshield register will continue to its completion.

The reason it’s not on here is it needs to be put on after in order for the mold to release.

View attachment 814427 View attachment 814428

The shape of the boat will actually look like this, offering a step down making ingress and egress a lot easier. This also completes the windshield register which finishes off the boat.

View attachment 814458 View attachment 814459

The boat features a twin step bottom that is different than a lot of others being the steps are a good distance apart from each other.

View attachment 814429

The flat deck in the back is an ingenious little hang out area for when you are floating or docked. A feature that was introduced on the 355

View attachment 814430

View attachment 814432

Access hatches on the sponsors.
View attachment 814433

View attachment 814434
Hey Dave.... since you always have "all the inside knowledge" about everything why don't you let your fellow Bloggers know that is going on with this boat?. You know, the boat you said would be so awesome in your "setup expert" opinion.

How is the ride?, the performance?..... any hop issues?, How does that big bussel interact with the water?. How are the back seat passengers treated?

Come on Dave, let the "little people" know....... the truth - if you are capable of it

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Hey Dave.... since you always have "all the inside knowledge" about everything why don't you let your fellow Bloggers know that is going on with this boat?. You know, the boat you said would be so awesome in your "setup expert" opinion.

How is the ride?, the performance?..... any hop issues?, How does that big bussel interact with the water?. How are the back seat passengers treated?

Come on Dave, let the "little people" know....... the truth - if you are capable of it

John and Thane are 2 of THE BEST in the industry. If I could afford it, I would love to build a 26 Deck with them.

With that being said, I have also heard from a very reliable source in the industry that there were some issues with this boat. Hopefully they get it all figured out!

Tank

Reaction score
Meh, you try new stuff and get outside your comfort zone things will usually have to be tweaked. Virtually EVERY boat builder has had hulls that didn't perform to expectations. Most of the time it can be corrected. Hopefully that is the case with this boat. It's really a good looking ride for sure.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Knowing Nordic they probably have it figured out and are fixing it or it is already fixed

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

You know, the boat you said would be so awesome in your "setup expert" opinion.

If your only hope of getting one over on me, is to literally write things I never said and then claim that I wrote them than you have already lost..

I will stick with what I said last time you routinely write dumb shit on here. Not one of the things you have written have been correct on any level..

From those sailing hawks houses that will never sell (sold 3 in record time) to Tim not racing offshore, to being such a prick in person reasonable men told you they won’t take your money on your ho

I have no idea how the 31 runs or the 35.. I haven’t been in either. Something about being injured and unable to go out and run them.

As with everything in life I would advise anyone to try before you buy and make sure the boat is for you..

Ya know like you should have done with that triple engine Skater you could never make work right.. lol

Keep trying buddy, but today isn’t the day.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Almost crashed my fucking drone today, well i did submerge it in the water, but was trying to get it up and out while we were in the gorge. Was really trying to get pics of this boat......... all that and it was the 35’ not the 31’. But i gotta say the more i see these ob’s the more i love not hearing them while they go by in the gorge.
Seems like they are just floating up river. Yet to hear the 450’s on kill but yea if i had the $$ we’d be looking for twin ob’s.