WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nordic cyclone/crossfire.

Nielmcque

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have one? I'm interested in buying one but would like to check one out in-person.

fmo24

Reaction score
@wildone had one for several years not sure if any other member currently has one. You can go to the ski races when in parker and see all the versions

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
@wildone had one for several years not sure if any other member currently has one. You can go to the ski races when in parker and see all the versions

They sold it, it’s now white and in Parker.

Be patient, there are several people on here who have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nielmcque

Reaction score
They look like really cool boats. But I'm not sure I would want to pay the price for a new one from nordic especially with out ever experiencing one for myself. I always end up being offshore working when the races happen maybe I'll catch them soon. A used one might be better for me. I know bernico makes a similar boat who else does?

hallett21

Reaction score
Nordic has another one that is a Marty Wells bottom (from my understanding). That’s the one a lot of the ski race guys moved over to.

There are a few Forces over here. They are built in Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
We loved ours... If I was in a different phase of life, I would build a new one with a wrap around lounge, swim steps and a 400 like Steve Davis's new one. Hard to beat it performace wise in a 21. The new Marty wells bottom I think is more of a race boat, has an aggressive back end to it that returns to the waterline line the 20's. Not sure how a swim step / ect would work out for family use.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
There is a race at Havasu Springs May 1st and 2nd, and again on May 15th and 16th. There will be several Nordic F2 outboards there to look at but as Wildone pointed out these are race boats, the pleasure boat has a different interior. The Crossfire is a 21' boat and the Cyclone F2 is a 20' boat, which is not currently listed on their website.

I know a couple of people with the 21 Crossfire outboard and they love it. Very versatile boat, rides really good in the slop.

On the newer Nordic F2 boat both the deck and the bottom are a Martie Wells design, the bottom is based off the Aussie Connelly ski race outboard with a lot of updates and a new transom and bow shape. I guess I should say loosely based on the old Connelly ski race outboard bottom. Nordic did change the driver's cockpit just a bit. 😁

Nielmcque

Reaction score
And I'll be gone for work both those weekends