WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nordic Fuse Panel & Owners Manual

Dugy N-Rage

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of their fuse panel from a Rage or Heat? I also would like to have the owners manual as well if you have one. I recently bought an 05 Rage August of 18 and its awesome, but someone hacked in a stereo job and I just took it all out due to blow fuses and really bad wiring. Now I have to clean up the wiring under the dash and the fuse compartment. It would be nice to know what fuse goes to what device or devices. Also the fuse sizes as well. I'm hoping that info is in the owners manual. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Call Nordic and they will take care of you.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
What he said. The support at Nordic is unbelievable - they know there stuff and go above and beyond to support their customers, reguardless of wether your the 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc owner. Mike is parts/service knows everything about the Rage/Heat boats without looking anything up - CALL NORDIC!!!!

Dugy N-Rage

Reaction score
I did exactly what you guys said. I called Nordic and spoke to Mike. I ended up emailing him a pic of the fuse block (below) and he told me exactly what the fuses should be. Hopefully this is helpful to other Rage or Heat owners. I traced all of the wires and here is the way this boat is wired. Again this is for an 05 Rage.
Top:
Yellow is the blower.
Brown is the bilge pump.
Orange is the courtesy lights.
Blue is the cabin lights.
Green is the running / dash lights.
Bottom:
Left red is the engine hatch.
Middle red is the cig lighter.
Right red is the ignition switch.

- Here is Mikes response.
The empty slots stay empty
Top row in picture from left to right should be 20 , 10 , 10 , 15 , 15
Bottom row from left 30 20 20

You guys are right! Mike is the man!!! Great customer service.
IMG_7547.jpg