WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nordic lightning deckboat

boataholic

Reaction score
Anyone have any first hand experience with this hull? Was unable to find any reviews of this boat. Give me the good, the bad & the ugly, anything would be appreciated.

FASTJTBT144

Reaction score
Ive driven them and spent a entire summer in one there great ride nice handle well performance
with a 496 was low 60s with 1/2 tank and 4 on board.You cant beat the Nordic quality these days.
You can always give Thane or John a call for more info

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I don't have any seat time in one, but had a view of one for a few days as it was docked next to me. I think they are sharp looking, but keep in mind they are single helm like the early conquests, that's a turn off for some people.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I think Ziggy has a Nordic deck boat. Maybe he will chime in.

boataholic

Reaction score
I don't have any seat time in one, but had a view of one for a few days as it was docked next to me. I think they are sharp looking, but keep in mind they are single helm like the early conquests, that's a turn off for some people.
Yes, I noticed. Although the dual helm looks better IMO, it's not a deal breaker for myself. I really need something more family friendly at the moment. I think a deckboat would work perfect, I even considered a pontoon.