WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NORDIC OUT OF THE MOLD

Racer89

Reaction score
Hopefully the Covid shit does not continue to slow down progress.
OUT OF THE MOLD.JPEG
OUT OF THE MOLD II.JPEG

Racer89

Reaction score
They were running ahead of schedule so I hope my delivery date will still be in place. It suck balls if I had to be on Racer56's Nordic for July 4th Havasu instead of being on my own.

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
All depends on when they open start back up.! They delivered well ahead of schedule for us.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
They were running ahead of schedule so I hope my delivery date will still be in place. It suck balls if I had to be on Racer56's Nordic for July 4th Havasu instead of being on my own.

If it's going to be torture for you and the Fam Bam to be on my boat for the 4th, I might just have to uninvite you! :p

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Looks great!

We got ours out of the factory nine days before they shut down.!! (So lucky) By far one of the very best boat builders around.
View attachment 868698

Dude, more photos please, I don't recall seeing this in the "From the Mold" section, I am in love with your gel scheme, layout as well as colors, not I gotta see the interior as well :). Congrats on your new deck 👍

Racer89

Reaction score
If it's going to be torture for you and the Fam Bam to be on my boat for the 4th, I might just have to uninvite you! :p
I don’t want to be that guy who is blabbing on and on about his boat that’s coming.

Racer89

Reaction score
Dude, more photos please, I don't recall seeing this in the "From the Mold" section, I am in love with your gel scheme, layout as well as colors, not I gotta see the interior as well :). Congrats on your new deck 👍
Need for Nordic to open to choose interiors. Was supposed to a few weeks ago. I’m more concerned about my Merc being delivered to them

Gelcoater

Reaction score
One way or another
It will be a story to tell your grandkids, lol.

riverroyal

Reaction score
why are so many boats not colored all the way down? is there a reason?

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score

I have asked this before, Retaocleg has states that it gives the tall nordic deck side profile a more sleek look. Although not practical for a deck, what DCB and others doing with black bottoms and it creeping up the sides on some is another step in that direct, but black for a boat that might be beached with frequency would be problematic I am guessing. I prefer color down to the bottom myself but pulling upward like this style to elongate the look.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I have asked this before, Retaocleg has states that it gives the tall nordic deck side profile a more sleek look. Although not practical for a deck, what DCB and others doing with black bottoms and it creeping up the sides on some is another step in that direct, but black for a boat that might be beached with frequency would be problematic I am guessing. I prefer color down to the bottom myself but pulling upward like this style to elongate the look.
If either of you guys want to post down in the gelcoat and fiberglass section I’d most likely respond.
But I don’t really want to crap in a Nordic thread.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
If either of you guys want to post down in the gelcoat and fiberglass section I’d most likely respond.
But I don’t really want to crap in a Nordic thread.

Definitely not talking crap on either of you, or style, just personal preferences is what it is for everyone, and I agree with the logic even. @Gelcoater and @retaocleg , I am a huge fan of both of your work and styles, and you get the customer what they want with a guiding hand on best practice. 👍

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Definitely not talking crap on either of you, or style, just personal preferences is what it is for everyone, and I agree with the logic even. @Gelcoater and @retaocleg , I am a huge fan of both of your work and styles, and you get the customer what they want with a guiding hand on best practice. 👍
I didn’t mean it like that, lol.
Dave gets a little sticky about conversation in the build threads down here.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Not crap. Boat looks beautiful.
Just a question since i see it a lot on all builders

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score

Thank you! No it didn't get in the from the mold section.... I do have every photo from start to finish so maybe I will soon.!! The inside came out just as great!! Sorry I only have photos with people on board.! Still does the trick!

IMG_6148.JPG

Roaddawg

Reaction score
Killer. Its going to look really good when complete

Ricks raft

Reaction score
Nice color choices, can't go wrong with white and reds or blues as primary colors. Seems to never go out of style.
Engine should work to😊