WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nordic Thor w/twin 300R's

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
Very nice ride, congratulations!

Im not seeing how the outboards are attached; are they directly to the transom or on setback brackets?

Enjoy your new float.

Not a great pic, but they're mounted to 7" setback jack plates if I recall correctly.

Resized_20210804_143122_01.jpg

Looks great
Is the ski pole retractable?
Congrats on fantastic new ride

Thank You! The pole is removable

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Pretty dang cool. These twin whacker cats are growing on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a 25 Daytona with decent NA Big block & no chance I'll go back.

Congrats on this badass new ride. I like the lines of the Thor betr than the SS but don't tell douchebag Bully.....

DWC

Reaction score
Beautiful ride and impressive numbers. What a great package. I can’t imagine this will be the last one they build.
Did they really pull it from the mold and have it on the water in less than a month?

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
Beautiful ride and impressive numbers. What a great package. I can’t imagine this will be the last one they build.
Did they really pull it from the mold and have it on the water in less than a month?

Thank you, they've had a lot of interest from customers that have stopped by the shop.

They pulled it from the mold in early May, there were a few delays in getting some parts like the canopies and changing some things up that made it take a little longer to finish up. I was amazed at how fast it moved along once it was out, the deck boats really fly across the production line!

Reactions: DWC

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
What is ballpark price for something like this? Much nicer than the 28ss IMO.

You'd have to call as I believe Nordic had a price increase on their boats as of the first of the year.

Hope to see this thing blow past me this weekend! Congrats to you and your family!

Thank you! Took it on its maiden voyage today!

The red stripes on the engines stand out way too much to me. A company in town was supposed to change them to blue but never returned to Nordic after going to look and take measurements...
20210811_124241.jpg

20210811_133301.jpg

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
You'd have to call as I believe Nordic had a price increase on their boats as of the first of the year.

The red stripes on the engines stand out way too much to me. A company in town was supposed to change them to blue but never returned to Nordic after going to look and take measurements...
View attachment 1036798
View attachment 1036799

Beautiful boat!!! Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments! I spent a few days driving it last week and had a blast! I thought I'd really miss the sound of a big block but can really appreciate the quietness of the outboards. Night and day difference in ride/feel at higher speeds compared to my old Magic.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

View attachment 1036798
View attachment 1036799
She’s absolutely gorgeous, i love it.
I’d call DCB or even get on the Mercury Racing website as i know DCB has someone doing them in different colors already, and i feel like i saw them on the MR site as well.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
In there search bar type in 300R Verado

Last edited:

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
She’s absolutely gorgeous, i love it.
I’d call DCB or even get on the Mercury Racing website as i know DCB has someone doing them in different colors already, and i feel like i saw them on the MR site as well.

Thanks! I think Gator Wraps went yesterday to take care of it.

Tank

Reaction score
Great looking! Congrats! I agree, the blue will look trick instead of the red.

River Runnin

Reaction score
That's sure a good look'n hunk a glass! 😁 .... And I still think Thor's Twin would look pretty Fk'n awesome as the last thing ya see before Dropping the Hammers!! :D

alpha 1

Reaction score
I seen this boat at Lake Powell last week looks even better in person, BEAUTIFUL !!

Warlock1

Reaction score
That is a great looking boat. I also love that they moved the rear seats back to give more room for the cockpit. How does it ride? Do you have any porpoise with it?

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
That is a great looking boat. I also love that they moved the rear seats back to give more room for the cockpit. How does it ride? Do you have any porpoise with it?
Thanks!

It's pretty mild if the speed is holding between 65-75, if the boats accelerating it goes through that speed range pretty quick and don't notice it.

Reactions: DWC

riverroyal

Reaction score
porpoise issue was corrected in 2011 if I remember right

River Runnin

Reaction score
It would still be seriously bitch’n with graphics of Thor‘s hammer on each engine cal and the name Thor’s Twin across the Ass! ;)