WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Northwest new member

Oggie

Reaction score
I have been lurking for awhile. Love boats, hot Rods and trucks. Have all 3. Boat mainly on the Columbia River by Vantage. Met Dave at the Desert Storm 2017 and looking forward to this years Desert Storm. Staying at the Nautical Inn again. Not dragging our boats down but renting a pontoon. Have 21 foot Baja 454/Bravo 1 setup. Have previously owned 19 Nordic Jet, 21 Tahiti, 22 Checkmate and 27 Mirage with twin 350's. Anyway hello.

Reactions: d4l

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Right on! Another NW member! From Salem as are a few other members. Theres a NW Member thread somewhere in this mess.

Oggie

Reaction score
That was the thread that got me to actually login. I signed up years ago, lost my password and just was lurking. I figured I better dive in. I am in Bothell but have a place in Desert Aire. Depending on the weekend I drag the boat up to Vantage or just launch a few blocks away at Desert Aire. I used to do Lake Washington but it got to be a zoo. The boat launches were jammed and with open exhaust I was constantly being hassled by the police. I have done the Skagen Pot Holes deal with my jet boat buddies a few years back. That was fun. Have some friends at Cresent Bar and try to visit there when on that part of the Columbia. Sounds like there is more NW folks on here than I realized.

d4l

Reaction score
Welcome! And see you at the Inn!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

River Runnin

Reaction score
Use to sturgeon & salmon fish the Columbia all the time! ... even tackle the bar! ;) :eek:

Oggie

Reaction score
D4L yes see you there. The Nautical is a great place for Desert Storm. Do not plan on sleeping in. Rowdy engine noise early for a wake up. Not that I am complaining, great way to wake up. The cove is filled with some serious boats. it is a great place to see some really cool boats. The swim up bar is good and in general everyone was really cool.