WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Not an MJ fan but....

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
i never was a big "fan" of MJ, but if you listen to some of his stuff, not even remastered... it just sounds GOOD.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Is MJ still a thing? In 2021 this is almost like the kids listening to disco.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Whoa! Hold the phone! That's a white kid doing Michael Jackson. MJ is black - that's racial misappropriation! He needs to pay all the black students for this misdeed.

I'm surprised the libs haven't called him on this. But it does appear to be a pre-covid gathering before everyone went completely stupid.

Rotten deal

Reaction score
Cool but can he sing at the same time. That’s when you can take the money to the bank.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Whoa! Hold the phone! That's a white kid doing Michael Jackson. MJ is black - that's racial misappropriation! He needs to pay all the black students for this misdeed.

I'm surprised the libs haven't called him on this. But it does appear to be a pre-covid gathering before everyone went completely stupid.

...day ain't over yet... 😁
I'm sick of this hurt feelings shit, all of it.
Just glad E. Fudd got a AR. :p
1616504414557.jpg

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You think that was impressive you should see this kid dance...

WYRD

Reaction score
i never was a big "fan" of MJ, but if you listen to some of his stuff, not even remastered... it just sounds GOOD.
Agreed, dude turned creep but some of the music is good. I thinkit's the mix of pop with metal guitar riffs...still prefer alien ant farms version of smooth criminal over creepos though

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I think this video is a few years old if I recall.

Man, you older guys thinking the kid got laid cause he could dance like Michael is hilarious! I was in high school while he was alive, but not really popular at all anymore and girls would immediately think that kid is a weirdo. Look at the crowd's reaction. Not overly excited about the kids likely only talent that he spends countless hours on. Its very good and I couldnt do it, but it is highly outdated, not popular, and emulating a pedofile isnt exactly appealing to kids.

WYRD

Reaction score
I think this video is a few years old if I recall.

Man, you older guys thinking the kid got laid cause he could dance like Michael is hilarious! I was in high school while he was alive, but not really popular at all anymore and girls would immediately think that kid is a weirdo. Look at the crowd's reaction. Not overly excited about the kids likely only talent that he spends countless hours on. Its very good and I couldnt do it, but it is highly outdated, not popular, and emulating a pedofile isnt exactly appealing to kids.

Exactly kind of like The Two Coreys that were teenage heartthrob actors back in the day. Don't remember which one but he had his whole life in front of them and the world on a platter oh, then he went all wacko and started emulating the creep don't recall any of his movies after that

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Dirty Diana is a rock classic.
Jackson also had some of the best guitarists work for him at different times.

Turnup

Reaction score
Big fan til it was found he was fucking kids and married a young boy...now if a song comes on I can't find the knob fast enough and I gag.

Reactions: DWC

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Drop da Mic [emoji441]

[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-2

Reaction score
Man, you older guys thinking the kid got laid cause he could dance like Michael is hilarious!

My thoughts too. My girl cousin was all about MJ and she looks like Tiny Tim. Yummy 😂