• not.jpg
    not.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 18
  • not-2.png
    not-2.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 25

JD D05

Reaction score
I have basically been forced to stop due to Gout. I had an attack last month that I did not know was even possible. Ended up in the ER getting morphine and a ton of other stuff, and after all that it only cut the pain in half and the attack lasted another 2 weeks.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I just tried to quit last week. Had crazy pain in my lower back and thought my kidneys were the cause. Ended up having a bulging disc in my lower back. Felt like a knife was lodged in my side for a week and my leg was half numb.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Bad things happen to quitters :p
Lasted a few days. Once I realized it was not my organs and just my back I some how convinced myself I needed a beer. Would of actually been able to sleep through the pain.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I haven't had any beers since last weekend because I was studying for a DOT test at work, but that'll change in about an hour.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
The older I get the less I enjoy drinking the next day...lol

You guys are not lying I went to a Halloween party last Saturday and was a lot of fun. The next day I was a worthless pile and I hate that feeling:(:p:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I haven't drank since last Friday night at your house.....lol.

I needed a bunch of beers after the Enduro.. I was so stressed out I start getting these "stress blisters" on my hands n shit.. I stopped drinking yesterday. I'll probably drink again on Sunday because my and a bunch of guys are going offroading for the day.. But who knows.

The older I get the less I enjoy drinking the next day...lol

You guys are not lying I went to a Halloween party last Saturday and was a lot of fun. The next day I was a worthless pile and I hate that feeling:(:p:D

If you drink everyday you won't get a hangover.. but you won't get shit done because you're drinking everyday.. If you drink once in awhile, then the hang over lasts like 3 days and you don't get shit done, and you feel like shit.. Kinda screwed both ways. Only the sober get shit done. :(

RD

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Sounds like some if you pussies need to switch Bitch Light. :D

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Awesome!! I'm in the Top 10 %!!!! :thumbup: :drink

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I'm getting older, but that gluten shit was making hangovers hell...my hangovers aren't nearly as bad these days.

The downside:
Beer has gluten.

The upside:
Distilled booze, including whisky, does not :)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I can drink coots light all day and get up. Darker beer makes it a little worse.

Cocktails all night and I'm not getting out of bed the next day.

Mixing energy drinks just makes it 10x worse.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I quit drinking every night when I go to bed. Does that count.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Whats with the pussies in here??

I've never understood when people say they don't drink during the week. Why the fuck not???

Drink when you want ... bunch of pansies.

ROK is open in 8...I tried for early entry and no one is there. Bastards....

Brian

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

I've never understood when people say they don't drink during the week. Why the fuck not???

Cause it hurts more and more to wake up at 5am hungover........
Father time is a bitch!

Advantage 1

Reaction score

For me, I just needed a change. We would be blowing through 18 packs during the week like water.... feeling more and more shitty blows. Fighting a hangover all week is by far one the worst things to deal with. Done it way too long.

We made a change beginning of 2015. Most of this year, I am up @ 4:50am and going for a run. Getting older and fatter :thumbsdown Needed to slowdown.

I love my beer and always will. I just really don't have one and done. I have 10+.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I just tried to quit last week. Had crazy pain in my lower back and thought my kidneys were the cause. Ended up having a bulging disc in my lower back. Felt like a knife was lodged in my side for a week and my leg was half numb.

I feel your pain, except I have 3 with borderline surgery case tears...luckily very little nerve damage.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
My wife and I will drink a glass or two of wine on most weekday nights. On weekends we take shots of Jameson and drink some beers. We work out almost everyday so I don't mind drinking on the weekdays. I actually decided to start working out so I could drink whenever I wanted. :D

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
My wife and I will drink a glass or two of wine on most weekday nights. On weekdays we take shots of Jameson and drink some beers. We work out almost everyday so I don't mind drinking on the weekdays. I actually decided to start working out so I could drink whenever I wanted. :D

You covered weekdays....what about Weekends???

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
With all the shit going on in my life and work 10 to 12 hour days, I have maybe 3 or 4 beers during the week. Lately on the weekend, that goes up to 3 or 4. Maybe. I've lost my game I think. [emoji17]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If I open one, I drink a hundred.. If I look in the fridge and there's only 3 - 4 in there, I don't bother even opening one. Unless of course I go to the store and get a 30 to back it up. :D

RD

rvrrun

Reaction score
My wife and I will drink a glass or two of wine on most weekday nights. On weekends we take shots of Jameson and drink some beers. We work out almost everyday so I don't mind drinking on the weekdays. I actually decided to start working out so I could drink whenever I wanted. :D

I stopped working out and drink whenever I want.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
If I open one, I drink a hundred.. If I look in the fridge and there's only 3 - 4 in there, I don't bother even opening one. Unless of course I go to the store and get a 30 to back it up. :D

RD

Atta Boy

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I sure feel better when I don't drink... wife and I slowed our roll to Friday nights and Saturday. Drinking during the week simply hurts too much. My problem is when I drink... I drink.

Atta boy Joe. Got to get together with you and the wives to not abstain from drinking one evening.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So a lot of my friends made these rules for themselves.. They don't drink on school nights is the big one in Havasu.. Meaning Sunday to Thurs.

Some say you only drink on days that end in "Y." I modified that to end in "day" because I'm thorough like that.

RD