WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

not everything about the election sucked.......

Sherpa

Reaction score
Pot is harmless they say.
Of course the 23 year old kid I went to school with had a different outcome when he answered the knock on his front door at 10pm and was met by a guy who emptied a full mag of 9mm into him...

i never saw the draw in any of it..

Sherpa

Pebo

Cocktail Krew
Reaction score
Just a few......
1613106954690.png

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Trying a couple new ones. My neighbor is a commercial grower and had a couple extra clones..

And trying out LEDs for the first time.

Lemon Kush and Blueberry Muffin

20210319_182518.jpg

retaocleg

Reaction score
all the "old time" growers that poo poo the LED grows need to rethink things......the new tech leds are great....if you havent tried it, you dont know............i was in that camp

technology has grown, and LED's have taken over.........buds are denser, growth is as big........10 years ago, yes, but not now...............i've done hid and LED, led wins hands down........no heat. less power usage, denser buds, and equal or better yields.........

retaocleg

Reaction score
and for the guys asking in the vegas thread about weed smoking, i dont............i am in the minority prolly, but my stash never leaves the house..........you will never see me baked, outside the homestead.........never before or at or after work, and never in public.........only time it leaves the house is for camping.........just like a beer buzz.............home is fine, in public not so much..........just for decompression @riverroyal it's just my way

but on a sat with the wife to watch a movie and bbq or cook something, that is a different story...........i am a cooking husband, and bbq, no doubt

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
Trying a couple new ones. My neighbor is a commercial grower and had a couple extra clones..

And trying out LEDs for the first time.

Lemon Kush and Blueberry Muffin

View attachment 983869
dont fear the LED's......look at input wattage, not claimed wattage, it is like amplifiers, no regulation on claims...........

budget good led like spider farmer and mars hydro deliver the goods for low $$$$......but as always, you get what you pay for.......higher quality will cost more

Last edited: