WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Not good news for desert storm parties...

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Sounds like they just took 4lbs of party favors off the streets right before the big weekend. Seriously though.. 4lbs? That’s a lot of cocaine..
About 1800 grams, thats not a whole lot. Much more than personal use :) Average cost for a gram is about $100 last time I checked so about $180,000 worth. In the grand scheme of things thats not a whole bunch of Cocaine. Depends if it was pure or not, thats where the big money comes in, the $180,000 can triple or quadruple if had not been cut yet.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Where did they get the 100k bond from is what I would like to know. I would imagine they cant use illicit drug money??

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
About 1800 grams, thats not a whole lot. Much more than personal use :) Average cost for a gram is about $100 last time I checked so about $180,000 worth. In the grand scheme of things thats not a whole bunch of Cocaine. Depends if it was pure or not, thats where the big money comes in, the $180,000 can triple or quadruple if had not been cut yet.

Meet you in the same spot as last time?

MeCasa16

Reaction score

I’m sure these guys were going to cut it again regardless...

sirbob

Reaction score
Sounds like they just took 4lbs of party favors off the streets right before the big weekend. Seriously though.. 4lbs? That’s a lot of cocaine..

4 lbs over 2 years...

A cumulative 4 lbs over all the arrests in 2 year period.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 4.15.14 PM.png

Boat 405

Reaction score
$100,000 bond is paying a bail bond guy $10k. Not a big deal.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Wait.
Am I to understand people still buy what they think is cocaine?
Lol!’
There hasn’t been any real coke since the demise of ether based wash.
Stop putting that perfumed/ diesel shit up your nose. It isn’t coke.
It’s a disgrace to every ex coke junkie.
For the love of god at least switch to molly or something respectable...

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Not good news??? I'd say this is great news! Less crack heads and dope dealers on the street and selling to possibly your son's or daughter's or the guy spun out on it driving a boat.

Raffit78

Reaction score
More time and money spent on investigators then the actual bust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Wait.
Lol!’
...Ether wash was the real deal many decades ago ...I’m pretty sure I posted this before but George from the movie Blow spent a week sleeping on the couch at our house and Decker Canyon...he started out with kilos of marijuana flying them to the East Coast and then graduated...well he graduated to a pretty lengthy prison term...
...Was recently told by a neighbor that Molly’s are today’s version of Quaaludes which were not high on my list back in the day...Seems like Ludes we’re more of a chick drug???..,

Last edited:

Hammer

Reaction score
...Ether based was the real deal many decades ago ...I’m pretty sure I posted this before but George from the movie Blow spent a week sleeping on the couch at our house and Decker Canyon...he started out with kilos of marijuana flying them to the East Coast and then graduated...well he graduated to a pretty lengthy prison term...
...Was recently told by a neighbor that Molly’s are today’s version of Quaaludes which were not high on my list back in the day...Seems like Ludes we’re more of a chick drug???..,

That’s crazy. George Jung stayed on your couch? [emoji15]

rrrr

Reaction score
Everyone knows you're supposed to measure drugs via the metric system! 4lbs, Pfft!
But 10 kilos, now that sounds impressive 😁

You've done too much coke again. Four pounds is 1.8 kilos.

🤪 🤪

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You've done too much coke again. Four pounds is 1.8 kilos.

🤪 🤪
Paint fumes again...
The only thing I used to buy by the pound, that may be thought of as a drug, nitrous oxide.
Just like crystal meth for a car: a little bit felt good, a bit more was real fun. Too much though, and you'd be up all night taking things apart 😂

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I don't remember getting a bonus when I renewed my policy. 🤔

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
That’s crazy. George Jung stayed on your couch? [emoji15]

... He did ...myself and a couple other guys lived with three sisters who were nurses ...they knew George from the East Coast ...the sisters were from somewhere in New Jersey I forget???......Whatever the town is where there is a big amusement park on the ocean...
...George came out went to the Salvation Army bought three old leather suitcases stuffed them full of kilos of marijuana ..,which I don’t really know where he got them...but I have a hunch...it wasn’t from the girls ... One of the suitcases was so stuffed it wouldn’t close... he went back to the Salvation Army...got three leather belts and strapped it closed ...and he put them in general baggage..,no problem ...so he came back out and he wanted to make our house his ...I guess you could call it his office...I had never seen the sisters this nervous before and they basically told George ...nope that was your one and only time...
...George went on to infamy of course...The older sister she snd a couple of Dr. friends invented home kidney dialysis ...the next age wise down sister scored big in the.com phase ...and she is now neighbors with Bill Gates???.., The chick I lived with last I heard she was working in a pharmacy ...I don’t think she became a pharmacist...
...When I heard what was going on with George Jung out in the living room ...I just had to get out of bed and peek my head out the door to see what this loon looked like..: I will never forget his face and nose... crazy shit for sure???.,,

Last edited:

WYRD

Reaction score
I've been pm'ing you guys all day...will one of you have the decency to write back and let me know the new pickup location...jeesh 🤫

WYRD

Reaction score
... He did ...myself and a couple other guys lived with three sisters who were nurses ...they knew George from the East Coast ...the sisters were from somewhere in New Jersey I forget???......Whatever the town is where there is a big amusement park on the ocean...
...George came out went to the Salvation Army bought three old leather suitcases stuffed them full of kilos of marijuana ..,which I don’t really know where he got them...but I have a hunch...it wasn’t from the girls ... One of the suitcases was so stuffed it wouldn’t close... he went back to the Salvation Army and got three leather belts and strapped it closed ...and he put them in general baggage and no problem ...so he came back out and he wanted to make our house his ...I guess you could call it his office...I had never seen the sisters this nervous before and they basically told George ...nope that was your one and only time...
...George went on to infamy of course...The older sister she snd a couple of Dr. friends invented home kidney dialysis ...the next age wise down sister scored big in the.com phase ...and she is now neighbors with Bill Gates???.., The chick I lived with last I heard she was working in a pharmacy ...I don’t think she became a pharmacist...
...When I heard what was going on with George Jung out in the living room ...I just had to get out of bed and peek my head out the door to see what this loon looked like..: I will never forget his face and nose... crazy shit for sure???.,,
Willie, I just want the honor of rummaging through your guest bathroom trashcan, the secrets it would tell o_O

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Willie, I just want the honor of rummaging through your guest bathroom trashcan, the secrets it would tell o_O
...lol...Hard to believe all the shit I’ve been exposed to...at the time didn’t seem like any big deal...
... want to hear the story of how Keith Richards burned down the manager of the Canned Heats house in Laurel Canyon... Insurance company proved he was freebasing in the bathroom... well Skip got zero in Insurance money...oops...

WYRD

Reaction score

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Cocaine ???
Who the fuck still does cocaine???
I thought the 80's were over???

tenor.gif

Reactions: DWC

sirbob

Reaction score
Read the article what's funny is they're all $100,000 and $500,000 bonds except for Christian Nava who got a $5,000 Bond...... I wonder who their narc was 🤔

And the ones that got the 100 were able to bond out - meaning they only had to come up with 10k

The 500k ones are cash - meaning they have to come up with 500k CASH. You can tell pretty easily who they really want to pinch.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Wait.
Lol!’
Amen brutha.... now stop bogarting the mirror

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I have not had any pure in quite some time, sucks that the market has gone down hill so much.
I'll just say living in Fla in the 80s was quite nice.... and leave it there. Visiting the Havasu channel this past Saturday brought back memories though.... there's definitely some assistance being supplied to the good people hanging there on a weekend afternoon.

Nordie

Reaction score
I heard from a friend that it's just as stepped on in Florida as the west coast.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Back in the day the quick test would be with some fresh bleach in a glass ...take a little bit of the product ..,dump it on the top of the glass of bleach ...what sinks to the bottom is Babbo ...what floats is the real deal ...I don’t know if the cheaters have figured this one out invalidating the test...

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Let’s see with the Desert Storm deal and the after parties..,I bet due to the fact that a lot of people have gone through this thread... the markets are probably out of bleach???...😳