WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Not ur Grandpas Remington

Blownbillybob

Reaction score
4F44A082-EFAA-4FB2-BAF7-937B2CB6C166.jpeg

ive had this for many yrs and have been doing the build off an on for many yrs and have to do a few changes to keep it Cali legal but finally got it finished

I have 2 of these 1 was my fathers and am leaving it untouched and started building this before I got the AR craz??

the action is basically stock except for the timney trigger kit. Accuracy system full float fore end ,mesa tactical receiver adapter ,magpul bipod,magpul PRS stock,mega fin, sears trigger finger, ceracote FDE, custom made bolt lever,the buffer tube is for a shot gun and has a recoil system in it

the front end of the accuracy systems fore end I also custom made!!!

Icky

Reaction score
You can still have a pistol grip with a bolt action, cant you?

DLC

Reaction score
View attachment 823451
ive had this for many yrs and have been doing the build off an on for many yrs and have to do a few changes to keep it Cali legal but finally got it finished

I have 2 of these 1 was my fathers and am leaving it untouched and started building this before I got the AR craz??

the action is basically stock except for the timney trigger kit. Accuracy system full float fore end ,mesa tactical receiver adapter ,magpul bipod,magpul PRS stock,mega fin, sears trigger finger, ceracote FDE, custom made bolt lever,the buffer tube is for a shot gun and has a recoil system in it

the front end of the accuracy systems fore end I also custom made!!!

What caliber did you go with? I want to build a bolt 308. Nice color choice looks sweet, how does it shoot?

DLC

Reaction score
Post a pic of the other side, please

zx14

Reaction score
What caliber did you go with? I want to build a bolt 308. Nice color choice looks sweet, how does it shoot?
I have one in Az. I’ll sell, never fired, if your in Az and interested.

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
I have one in Az. I’ll sell, never fired, if your in Az and interested.
im in AZ and interested, but don’t have cash right now. Maybe after New Years middle of January....